Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Christians Admits Ur Mistakes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Admits Ur Mistakes (7580 Views)

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by deadie(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
I agree with the poster. A Christian president is bad. How can an infidel rule the righteous followers of the paedophile? If not that Islame is a religion of Piss, you would have seen groups like Boko Haram.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
at poster u dey craze
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by prefers555: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
@op, vacancy available for cleaner on third mainland bridge. You dont need cv, just come with ur jobless self. grin grin grin
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by OgeneDom(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2011
Blame yourself for not believing in the Government of your nation. Have you ever seen a castle that is built in a day. His move are showing his effort. Go home and tell your Bokos to give peace a change for national growth
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by oismail(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2011
It's quite unfortunate that a topic of this nature could find his way to the forum. If u don't have a topic to dish out, why not be a contributor.
You made a big fooooool of yourself and I'm not sure if u ever think of the topic b4 posting it.
This ur embarassing state of yours cud have been boycotted but this man SEUN cudn't stop it but decided to expose your fucking little brain.
Guys, don't be the next victim of seun. He as decided to be exposing people who do not deserve to have an ID or to be an Nairalander.It's quite unfortunate that a topic of this nature could find his way to the forum. If u don't have a topic to dish out, why not be a contributor.
You made a big fooooool of yourself and I'm not sure if u ever think of the topic b4 posting it.
This ur embarassing state of yours cud have been boycotted but this man SEUN cudn't stop it but decided to expose your fucking little brain.
Guys, don't be the next victim of seun. He as decided to be exposing people who do not deserve to have an ID or to be an Nairalander.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Abmalcom(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
[color=#000099][/color] the poster thought well but could not reason well.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by havoc37(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
The stupidity in the OP is dumbfounding.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by marabout(m): 4:41am On Aug 07, 2011
Hapi,

Before addressing the 30 yearss that your muslim notherners ruled Nigeria with nothing to show for it, and admiting that your people (the bock tooth of Minna, the Kanuri tyrant now being seriously tortured in hell fire and the rest) wasted/looted our southern wealth, you should not have the temerity to even open your gworo mouth and ask any christian to admit anything.
You can ask your feudalistic lords to cut you people out and form another country like Niger. Nonsense and ingredients. hisssssssssssssses.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by dejyx: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2011
hapi:

all the insults proves my theory. sentiments.

Na wa o! So you are still talking? You better keep quiet. Sentiments my foot. If you are not satisfied with an "Infidel", "Arne", "Kufr", rulling Nigeria, then go and blast yourself. After all a pool of wine and 70 virgins are waiting for all of you that can blast yourselves, sheep like you.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by dejyx: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2011
I wonder how he escaped from the zoo

Quote from: amurx on August 04, 2011, 08:54 PM
Whoever wrote this must b a big foooool

Quote from: gidson12 on August 04, 2011, 09:19 PM
hmmn!! The most suprising is not the stupiidity of the poster, but the one who ranked it on the front page

Quote from: dejyx on August 04, 2011, 08:46 PM
. You are a FOOOOOOOOOL! for Life Almajeri.

Christians on a roll, turning the other cheek! - BetaThings.

Mr/Mrs BetaThings, You or hapi we don't know which of you is more stupid. Turning the other Cheek! What you Bloody Bastards think Christians will keep on doing while you burn churches, loot property, kill pregnant women, kill children, slaughter christian corp members, detonate bombs in christian areas. Continue your terror, Christians will continue to turn their cheek for your Almajeris that your Imams and Politicians have sponsored. IDIOT like you. MUMUUUUUUUUUU!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Merc: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2011
This Hapi of a guy is dumb. What a post from such a dummy.

embarassed
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by juman(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
Ogene Dom:

Blame yourself for not believing in the Government of your nation. Have you ever seen a castle that is built in a day. His move are showing his effort. Go home and tell your Bokos to give peace a change for national growth

I agree with you.

But the tenure elongation he dabble in is not good enough.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by EfeEkarume(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2011
Mr happy! It seems your private part is on top of your head - No wonder you are 4king up. Bring your ass down so you don't mess up. Just an advice from an old buddy.
Merc:

This Hapi of a guy is dumb. What a post from such a dummy.

embarassed
His post was like a cow dung , very dull.
havoc37:

The stupidity in the OP is dumbfounding.
Its deafening too.
Abmalcom:

[color=#000099][/color] the poster thought well but could not reason well.
Look at his update, he didn't even write WELL.
Ogene Dom:

I doubt if he even has a home. Go away!
hapi:

all the insults proves my theory. sentiments.
You are falling your arm. Even a 3yrs child is not leftout in the insult and here you are designing a fake theory. Eew!
3direct:

This poser should go hug transformer!!!
, better still chew live wire.
chines4:

Why is this on front page? This poster just spoiled my friday
It spoiled my frinight too.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Reference(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2011
The poster in title is very correct even though the contents are contestable. The truth remains that the split and therefore battle ground of tomorrow shall be between religionists (pardon me) and secularists. Nigeria is inextricably heading in the direction of a theocracy. The judiciary, banking and finance, politics and other major components of a working country are keenly contested. So for anyone to shout the poster down is only plying the ostrich. These are issues which we all will have to confront very soon.

This is why at the turn of the year I said it was important for GEJ to be elected to break certain predispositions in the Nigerian polity and the result is becoming a can of worms. Now the target is GEJ. Seen as a Christian. How absurd. But its true. Some people have to account to their constituencies why a Christian is in power today. Period. That explains in part why the violence is unabated. It is purely political. No other reason. I heard after the banking crash there were religious undertones and didn't want to believe it. I still don't. If you steal and mismanage your bank you deserve to go down, and like the writer said, if those banks were owned by so called professing Christians, it is their fault. Period.

So I'm not altogether surprised that such a statement is coming out at this time. Did we hear of such when Shagari (with all the regime's imperfections) ruled, no. Buhari with all the bribery and corruption, no. IBB with all (what can I say) he did, no. Can we mention Abacha here. But when there appears to be a balancing of the polity between the north and south, between the religious camps you have these issues coming up. We in the south may not understand this, let those in the middle-belt explain better. Nigeria sure has some long and hard battle to fight if we are to keep this nation functioning together.

There can be no progress without social equality. I repeat Nigeria does not belong to any section, tribe or creed. And we must not let this country always move sideways into religion anytime someone feels threatened by power loss because in the constitution every group, religion and geo-political zone is protected and assured development whether they deserve it or not. So no one sector should heat up the nation unnecessarily, but I do admit that the truth of Nigeria's existence is gradually coming out.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by hildaa(f): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2011
@ poster when did God clear off your troat to talk where human beings are
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by nagoma(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
@Ignis

"The poster must be a bastard. This is practically the way all muslims think".

I am sure the poster is a christian and you are just as bad.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by hildaa(f): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2011
deadie:

I agree with the poster. A Christian president is bad. How can an infidel rule the righteous followers of the paedophile? If not that Islame is a religion of Piss, you would have seen groups like Boko Haram.
how can your religion be that of peace, when all you know is to go about killing the innocent people, and if I may ask, who are the righteous followers? you are a shame to your generation.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
moslem leaders destroyed this country to the stage that we are today, but they still have guts to insult a christian that just climb the throne. so now they have shifted all their weakness to Christians. the questions is what did they do for the past years? so it is Jonathan that will come and redeem the country from where the moslims leaders where not capable of doing over the decade. Shameless people
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by hildaa(f): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2011
dejyx:

Na wa o! So you are still talking? You better keep quiet. Sentiments my foot. If you are not satisfied with an "Infidel", "Arne", "Kufr", rulling Nigeria, then go and blast yourself. After all a pool of wine and 70 virgins are waiting for all of you that can blast yourselves, sheep like you.

No let him go and jump into the lagoon and end his miserable life
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by pinkrex(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2011
Reference:

The poster in title is very correct even though the contents are contestable. The truth remains that the split and therefore battle ground of tomorrow shall be between religionists (pardon me) and secularists. Nigeria is inextricably heading in the direction of a theocracy. The judiciary, banking and finance, politics and other major components of a working country are keenly contested. So for anyone to shout the poster down is only plying the ostrich. These are issues which we all will have to confront very soon.

This is why at the turn of the year I said it was important for GEJ to be elected to break certain predispositions in the Nigerian polity and the result is becoming a can of worms. Now the target is GEJ. Seen as a Christian. How absurd. But its true. Some people have to account to their constituencies why a Christian is in power today. Period. That explains in part why the violence is unabated. It is purely political. No other reason. I heard after the banking crash there were religious undertones and didn't want to believe it. I still don't. If you steal and mismanage your bank you deserve to go down, and like the writer said, if those banks were owned by so called professing Christians, it is their fault. Period.

What i dont get here is the theory or whatever you are propagating?? grin grin grin

So I'm not altogether surprised that such a statement is coming out at this time. Did we hear of such when Shagari (with all the regime's imperfections) ruled, no. Buhari with all the bribery and corruption, no. IBB with all (what can I say) he did, no. Can we mention Abacha here. But when there appears to be a balancing of the polity between the north and south, between the religious camps you have these issues coming up. We in the south may not understand this, let those in the middle-belt explain better. Nigeria sure has some long and hard battle to fight if we are to keep this nation functioning together.

There can be no progress without social equality. I repeat Nigeria does not belong to any section, tribe or creed. And we must not let this country always move sideways into religion anytime someone feels threatened by power loss because in the constitution every group, religion and geo-political zone is protected and assured development whether they deserve it or not. So no one sector should heat up the nation unnecessarily, but I do admit that the truth of Nigeria's existence is gradually coming out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. / APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges / Seyi Makinde Denies Backing Social Media Bill (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.