Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

How I Cheated But Was Never Caught… My Confession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Cheated But Was Never Caught… My Confession (869 Views)

I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her / She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Cheated But Was Never Caught… My Confession by Bryanulatorsar(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
I was coming back from rehearsal at about 8pm when a nice looking guy in the same choir named Richard approached me and said he was hungry and wanted coming to my place to eat and spend the night… Yeparipa!

My eyes popped out cos I really didn’t like this guy in question. I hated him in the choir from my heart of heart. He was too pompous and always felt he was good with words.

We boarded a cab home, he passed his bustop, turned and looked at me with a smile, then it dawned on me that this guy was serious. Hmmmmm!
We got to my place- a comfortable self con where he had his bath and I started cooking red oil jollof rice (student food)... Read more via the link and please drop a comment ��

https://gistreportar.com/how-i-cheated-but-was-never-caught-my-confession/
Re: How I Cheated But Was Never Caught… My Confession by fman(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: How I Cheated But Was Never Caught… My Confession by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
LA click LA Bendel state!
Re: How I Cheated But Was Never Caught… My Confession by nairalanderr: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
ok na

(1) (Reply)

What Is Making Me To Worry / She Said I Love You / Massive Reactions As Ghanaian IG Influencer Shares Pepperoni Eye-catching Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.