Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. (8165 Views)

I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
My wife is having an affair, but she hasnt known that I know that this is going on. Discovered about it not long ago. Still thinking d best course of action.

It was first d feeling of pain, but that phase has passed now. Right now I need to strategize on what next to do.

Still painful though, cos I never knew she could do such.

Just typing this to let off the steam.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by CptBule(m): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kearl:
My wife is having an affair, but she hasnt known that I know that this is going on. Discovered about it not long ago. Still thinking d best course of action.

It was first d feeling of pain, but that phase has passed now. Right now I need to strategize on what next to do.

If you don't have evidence, it is therefore not advisable to discuss with her over it, because she will turn the table around to acuse you of distrust towards your own wife and end up using emotional blackmail to win her argument.

If you have proofs, pictures or messages already sent to your own phone, sit her down and talk to her over it, let it be made clear that was the last you would tolerate, otherwise the marriage will be dissolved, after that you take her to clinic to test for sexually transmitted diseases, this is so that you know on time if she had contracted any disease while having extra-marital affair, it is important you do this, otherwise you would contract it too.

13 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
CptBule:

If you don't have evidence, it is therefore not advisable to discuss with her over it, because she will turn the table around to acuse you of distrust towards your own wife and end up using emotional blackmail to win her argument.

If you have proofs, pictures or messages already sent to your own phone, sit her down and talk to her over it, let it be made clear that was the last you would tolerate, otherwise the marriage will be dissolved, after that you take her to clinic to test for sexually transmitted diseases, this is so that you know on time if she had contracted any disease while having extra-marital affair, it is important you do this, otherwise you would contract it too.

Thank you, I have proofs though but not hard enough. Will still wait and see how things go.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Olalan(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
If you have undeniable evidence it's better you confront her now about it, but how can you be comfortable living with a cheating wife cause ladies who do such are capable of murder.

7 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kearl:

Thank you, I have proofs though but not hard enough. Will still wait and see how things go.
do you have kids ?
If yes,you’re in trouble
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Olalan:
If you have undeniable evidence it's better you confront her now about it, but how can you be comfortable living with a cheating wife cause ladies who do such are capable of murder.

Still waiting to get undeniable facts. Don’t wanna act on emotions. It’s taking a lot of effort and restraint to keep it under wraps.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by pocohantas(f): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Go and do DNA o.
Let's not hear of another woman that jumped into lagoon.

6 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
do you have kids ?
If yes,you’re in trouble

Just 1
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by CptBule(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kearl:

It should be a good proof, but there is no point sending her packing when the deed is repeated by her because your in-laws may doubt the truth in the story. it is therefore even wiser to give them a call, to convene a meeting of her relatives, far and near, then you pay a visit, and with your evidence, express your disappointment in their daughter and the trainings she received, it is now left for them to call home their daughter and sleep with her for at least a week, putting into her a new orientation and reminding her of the family's integrity which she is set to destroy if she continues on her fool's path.

6 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Still fighting between the love and the pain. Can I forgive after I confront her. Deep in thoughts.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by CptBule(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Olalan:

Women who cheat on their spouse or partner have lost respect and love for him; for her to do that, she has a lost love and may kill the husband to end her misery and love-less affair.

I fear women who cheat and after my last experience, I pray to God everyday to keep them away from my daily path.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Oyindidi(f): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kearl:

Talk to her about it
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Bluezy13(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
CptBule:

It should be a good proof, but there is no point sending her packing when the deed is repeated by her because your in-laws may doubt the truth in the story. it is therefore even wiser to give them a call, to convene a meeting of her relatives, far and near, then you pay a visit, and with your evidence, express your disappointment in their daughter and the trainings she received, it is now left for them to call home their daughter and sleep with her for at least a week, putting into her a new orientation and reminding her of the family's integrity which she is set to destroy if she continues on her fool's path.

Wow!!!
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Talk to her about it

Trying to, but don’t want it to be based on emotions or anger.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Mruwa1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
try and get enough proof not imagination,facts and not stories dey say dey say ...so u don't mess up ur marriage

1 Like

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by CptBule(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kearl:

Just 1

Don't take him yet for a DNA test to confirm your paternity over the child. Not until you have fully established the fact she is cheating; with a hardware evidence not "i saw you with my eyes" something.

Acting without evidence may destroy your family even worse than adultery. Lay low and obtain a solid evidence. Before you test your child's paternity, your wife freedom from diseases, and invitation of your in-laws while grasping unto your evidence before their presence.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
CptBule:

Thank you, but am scared of crashing d marriage. If our families know then d marriage is a goner.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Oyindidi(f): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kearl:

Trying to, but don’t want it to be based on emotions or anger.
Are you a Christian? If yes, tell God to give a large heart. You doing well so far, tell her you know about what she did. And see how she'll react. Hope you're not only suspecting her?

1 Like

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
CptBule:

Don't take him yet for a DNA test to confirm your paternity over the child. Not until you have fully established the fact she is cheating; with a hardware evidence not "i saw you with my eyes" something.

Acting without evidence may destroy your family even worse than adultery. Lay low and obtain a solid evidence. Before you test your child's paternity, your wife freedom from diseases, and invitation of your in-laws while grasping unto your evidence before their presence.

I have evidence , but with a good lawyer and emotional blackmail it could be turned around. Still waiting to see if I can get something more concrete. But it’s killing me though .

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Oyindidi(f): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kearl:

Thank you, but am scared of crashing d marriage. If our families know then d marriage is a goner.
Then handle it like a man. Though its painful
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by CptBule(m): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kearl:

LOL

You are scared of crashing a marriage with an adulterous wife?
You never carry disease. Or perhaps you are comfortable sleeping side-by-side with a betrayer.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Are you a Christian? If yes, tell God to give a large heart. You doing well so far, tell her you know about what she did. And see how she'll react. Hope you're not only suspecting her?

I know she did, not just suspecting. She’s smart and I want to gather enough b4 we sit down to talk or throw everything down d drain

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Then handle it like a man. Though its painful

Am just scared. Cos when I start I know we are done for.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Oyindidi(f): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kearl:

I know she did, not just suspecting. She’s smart and I want to gather enough b4 we sit down to talk or throw everything down d drain
Talk to her now, don't wait till the deed is done. Maybe she is yet to do the main thing
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
CptBule:

LOL

You are scared of crashing a marriage with an adulterous wife?
You never carry disease. Or perhaps you are comfortable sleeping side-by-side with a betrayer.

It’s d love I have for her and the kid that’s affecting my judgment. I know I should just throw her out, but I think my heart is just too soft towards her.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Talk to her now, don't wait till the deed is done. Maybe she is yet to do the main thing

Hmm, the maybe part is not I don’t have evidence of. But am sure there’s an emotional relationship going on.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oyindidi:

Hmm, the maybe part is what I don’t have evidence of. But am sure there’s an emotional relationship going on with evidence.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Oyindidi(f): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kearl:

Hmm, the maybe part is what I don’t have evidence of. But am sure there’s an emotional relationship going on with evidence.
Stop it before its too late. My brother, help her out of it. She may not really know what she's doing is wrong. If possible talk her this evening.
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by austyn0(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kearl:

It’s d love I have for her and the kid that’s affecting my judgment. I know I should just throw her out, but I think my heart is just too soft towards her.
I don't know what kinda proof you have of the acclaimed affair your wife is having,, the subjectivity and authenticity of the proof will decide if you should continue with the marriage...

A marriage that has one of the partners having most importantly a sexual affair with an outsider is as good as dead.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Kearl(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Stop it before its too late. My brother, help her out of it. She may not really know what she's doing is wrong. If possible talk her this evening.

Maybe by weekend though. I’ll see what I can do
Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by lenghtinny(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
austyn0:
I don't know what kinda proof you have of the acclaimed affair your wife is having,, the subjectivity and authenticity of the proof will decide if you should continue with the marriage...

A marriage that has one of the partners having most importantly a sexual affair with an outsider is as good as dead.

All of una wey dey talk about proof. What is he supposed to prove to anybody?

He's the one living with the hoe, not his family or friends. If he confirmed that she's cheating, then he should dump her bitchy ass. He shouldn't even contemplate for a second >:/

5 Likes

Re: She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
second nairalander in space of 24 hours to catch his wife hahahah. abeg baby mama tins all d way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / ok / White German Man Looking For Black Ladies To Make Mixed Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.