Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) (71325 Views)

Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Johnbanks11: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Everything just dey tire pesin. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
D gal get deadly mind I swr
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Tombrown3(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
I keep telling people, when trying to find out the attitude of the person about to date or dating, try as much as possible to find out if he or she is a homosexual!

So many people in naija wondering what's wrong with there relationships not knowing they are dating a gay.

It's very hard to find out but just have it in mind that every woman has a tendency of lesbianism. It's a 50/50 thing.

We are in a society where such at is crime, so many people will tend to hide this part of their lives. Of course, how do you want a naija woman who's ripe for marriage tell you she doesn't want a man because she's a lesbian? It will never happen, rather she'll marry the man and cheat on him with her lesbian partner. And the story above will be the result.

I rest my case.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by josephevergreen(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
I won't advice you to stay away from women,

But i strongly advice you should be more carefull when dealing with them dont be carried away with happy moment brother man���� rest in peace brother man

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by mebirif165: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yu

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by ufotunang: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Antimarraige:
Lol serves him right, in your next life you will learn how not to marry

See bag of beans wey he marry sef grin mumu man

One less idiot to worry about tongue
...so he should not had got married abi....and remain single for ever ?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by 2023NaijaVoter: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Homosexuality and murder. shocked

Just plain evil. There's no other word to best describe this tragedy na. shocked

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by MarianaTrench: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
This story is not very clear
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
BadNews:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/man-allegedly-stabbed-to-death-by-his-wifes-lesbian-lover-in-anambra.html
Just as I expected most men here(hegoats) failed to get the message. The unfortunate man married a lesbian inspite of all my advice against men marrying Lesbians.

This is my last warning, a lesbian has no feelings for any man, she is just there to use your resources to be sustaining her lesbian partner but she will be denying you sex and carrying your family secrets to her lesbian partner but I know that a lot of hegoats won't hear me now.

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

It can only be in yeastern zone, if it not from dirty and criminal-minded ipob or kidnapping it will surely be death from notorious cultist

Afghanistan is safer than this Yeastern at this time

The agbado is talking
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by socialjustice93: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
the name onochie rings a bell in my ear lipsrsealed
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by orikoku: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Rest well bro. The LovePeddler will live to regret all her actions.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Fat women and lesbianism self , and they will always go for slim girls. I have never seen two fat lesbians

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Orpe7(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Anambra again!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by omobolarinwa1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Rest in peace to the deceased...MayLd fucking Ayaya..Your killer will be apprehend and face the full wrath of law.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by cezarman(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
When caught, please ensure she's brutally and mercilessly raped before handing over to the authorities.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

It can only be in yeastern zone, if it not from dirty and criminal-minded ipob or kidnapping it will surely be death from notorious cultist

Afghanistan is safer than this Yeastern at this time

His skull would've been mined if it happened in the wild wild west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
ufotunang:
...so he should not had got married abi....and remain single for ever ?
yes that's the best way to live, the fool would still be alive now.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Which kind wahala be dis for God sake?

Where has the culture gone?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
BadNews:
Bad News Is Tired Of Seeing Bad News, Cha E!

Don't Forget, Proudly Brought By
BadNews meets BadRadio

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Richy4(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
He should have just possibly taken a picture as an evidence and closed the door... instead of confronting them..

It was not worth dying for... Just kick her out of your home... And tell her kinsman why they should return the bride price angry

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by yinkbell: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
For all kinds of your tech gadgets and home appliances, we are your sure plug-in. We give you an affordable prices for all items purchased. iPhone XR 64gig. BH97% is up for sale. Do well to mention me if you are interested.
Price: #160k. We deliver across all States.

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by stasius: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nigeria.

A country where gays and lesbians marry straight people so that the society will accept them.
Ọ di egwu ooooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by callmevirus(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chai Ayaya nwoke m
Rest in peace
We all know you as a gentle guy that always smile
Keep resting I can't believe that you're no more
Fucking Ayaya
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by ahnie: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
thorpido:
Uwa mmebi.Nke a di egwu. cry
Nna,yari o ndo,ebezina inu'go?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by BadNews: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
BadRadio:
BadNews meets BadRadio

No Be Small Thing ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by BadNews: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:

Nna,yari o ndo,ebezina inu'go?

Bad News Dey Great you
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Toktee(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
BadNews:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/man-allegedly-stabbed-to-death-by-his-wifes-lesbian-lover-in-anambra.html
Even in my next life i will detest all this elephants that nickname themselves chubby.

Just imagine this ugly hippo with terrible characters.

. May God punish all gay and lesbians on this forum plus including world over. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.