Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) (71353 Views)

Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by GregoryPeterson(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Epurogonogono:

But you didn't quote the person this person quoted.
In fact it was that Candidady that broke rule.

NLPoliceWoman my ass.
na alternate moniker be that ooo
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Lightorder: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Guys, learn at least one one self defence!!!!!! Stop pot belly. Two women cannot kill me in my deepest sleep with knives. How can a guy be stabbed in a full light by a woman Nawaoooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by GregoryPeterson(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
callmevirus:
Chai Ayaya nwoke m
Rest in peace
We all know you as a gentle guy that always smile
Keep resting I can't believe that you're no more
Fucking Ayaya
really so you know him?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Oxtertee(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hope it is not the same Nairaland moniker "fuckngayaya" shocked
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by GregoryPeterson(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
AheadMarket:
Some ladies you meet are just for phuck. Don't try to think marriage with them.
you said it all

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by GregoryPeterson(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lightorder:
Guys, learn at least one one self defence!!!!!! Stop pot belly. Two women cannot kill me in my deepest sleep with knives. How can a guy be stabbed in a full light by a woman Nawaoooooo!
maybe he was taken unawares

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
RIP to him, he will certainly get justice. If police can’t get justice to the family. His members will certainly will.

That lesbian girl get mind ooh to stab an aye in onitsha and thinks she will go free?

She better pray that police catch her first before those guys lays hands on her. She will experience the most painful death in their hands before she dies.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Dubaku543: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Roozzaay:

You want to stop lesbianism in Nigeria but towards the end part of your write up, you're supportive to their gay counterparts, isn't that double standard?
How did he support gay? Is your brain normal at all?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

It can only be in yeastern zone, if it not from dirty and criminal-minded ipob or kidnapping it will surely be death from notorious cultist

Afghanistan is safer than this Yeastern at this time

You don't have sense
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Evidences that show you have the favour of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GWl32MFSX0
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Henz81: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
CANDYDADDY:

It can only be in yeastern zone, if it not from dirty and criminal-minded ipob or kidnapping it will surely be death from notorious cultist

Afghanistan is safer than this Yeastern at this time

Abeg sharap jor
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by spiceadole: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Na wa ooh.

But Nigerians say married women are responsible.
How come a married woman is indulging in lesbianism?
Nigerian men brag about their sexual prowess but a house wife left gbola to be rubbing pusi with pusi.

This life no balance ooo
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by olumide884: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Straight people's jealousy dey learn work where homosexuals deyStraight people's jealousy dey learn work where homosexuals dey...

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Ilekokonit: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mercury12:
Normal people (straight persons) should have no business being in relationship with confuse set as lesbians and bisexual and the rest of lgbt confuse lots with gender and identity crises

At times the husband may not have an inkling that his wife is a lesbian.

For instance, I heard of a bros who came to Naija to take his wife to London. After some time in London, the so called wife started denying him sex. Bros then decided to install a hidden CCTV in their living room and on later checking the CCTV some weeks later, he saw on a particular week day that his wife's lesbian lover came to his house and engaged in lesbian sex with his wife right in their living room.

Apparently his wife and her lady lover were already lesbian lovers way back in Naija.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by kmaster007: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dey should be serve Obidient
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Roozzaay(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dubaku543:
How did he support gay? Is your brain normal at all?

Well, from your response it's obvious you doesn't have a working brain, but if you do but didn't make use of it before mentioning me, now use your brain to interpret the below

As for the gay guys that marry lesbians in order to conceal their sexuality from the public, learn your lesson now. It's not the best. It's either you settle down with a normal lady or forget marriage. It's not a must do. You mustn't as an adult fall or give in to family or societal pressure to your detriment... Thank you!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by KanoFirstSon: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
chigoizie7:
RIP to him, he will certainly get justice. If police can’t get justice to the family. His members will certainly will.

That lesbian girl get mind ooh to stab an aye in onitsha and thinks she will go free?

She better pray that police catch her first before those guys lays hands on her. She will experience the most painful death in their hands before she dies.

Oh he’s even a cultist while his wife is a lesbian. Southeast men are nothing to write home about. It’s either they’re members of Ipob terrorism or UGM or they’re cultists. Biafra giving birth to sons that will later deal with them. If na lie ask MNK,ikoso and Simon Ekpa grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by MkenyaMatata(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Am not judging but what's with the snapping and posting pictures of dead bodies? Where is the African respect for the dead? You can't do that shit over here in East Africa. As in take out your phone or camera and snap a photo of the deceased. Whether at the hospital, mortuary or when mourners are paying their last respects. You can actually get beaten/lynched on the spot for just daring to do that.
First time I clearly saw a picture of a dead body on social media, or even in real life, was right here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Qwi1: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Really
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Oh he’s even a cultist while his wife is a lesbian. Southeast men are nothing to write home about. It’s either they’re members of Ipob terrorism or UGM or they’re cultists. Biafra giving birth to sons that will later deal with them. If na lie ask MNK,ikoso and Simon Ekpa grin

Lol, well, enjoy your boko haram infested region coupled with your bandits and killer herdsmen. Focus on your region. That’s all I can say.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by pekisdgee(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
What is going on in this country kindly visit my website www.arcatsolutions.com for ur information technology
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Dubaku543: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Roozzaay:

Well, from your response it's obvious you doesn't have a working brain, but if you do but didn't make use of it before mentioning me, now use your brain to interpret the below

As for the gay guys that marry lesbians in order to conceal their sexuality from the public, learn your lesson now. It's not the best. It's either you settle down with a normal lady or forget marriage. It's not a must do. You mustn't as an adult fall or give in to family or societal pressure to your detriment... Thank you!
Now what is your advice to a gay guy?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Yorubanza: 12:46am On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

This people sef

pig

See your useless beyerebe banza here https://www.nairaland.com/7274580/nigerian-hairstylist-tosin-idowu-weds
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Roozzaay(m): 1:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Dubaku543:
Now what is your advice to a gay guy?

Comrade, are you one? cheesy if you're, c'mon kpekus sweet pass that shiii.
Back to your question, the only thing I can do for them is to pray that they find peace, it's not funny having a defect sense of reasoning, that stuff is definitely brain sickness.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 3:41am On Aug 11, 2022
chigoizie7:

If woman dey fall 5 star general, who be cultist?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Ajilityy: 5:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Fucking ayaayaaa.....this is unbelievable. He is a very nice and jovial nigga, a strong man .am speechless fucking. Rest in peace nwanne . onitsha ado ni idu keduzi?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by ufotunang: 6:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
did you wear glasses or you just haven't noticed my username? grin
...ok anti marriage...so you will prefer to have a baby mama or how will you have children...do not be annoyed...I am just asking

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by stuffs4me(m): 6:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Obidients = Obituary
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2022
ufotunang:
...ok anti marriage...so you will prefer to have a baby mama or how will you have children...do not be annoyed...I am just asking
I'm a surrogacy advocate. Google the meaning if you don't know it before... Men like me don't need women to cook my food, clean my house or even take care of my child, not all of us are the same bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.