Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) (71330 Views)

Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2022
wiseoneking:
Never you mocked the dead especially about one who you know nothing about. Here is a case of innocent man and you saying it's serves him right. There is a karma in existence and it does hear every careless words like what you just said. It could be very close to you but always be careful so that what you ever wished or spoken esp against the innocent will not turn to hurt you with great consequences in this life.
naso, I guess he got served by karma then grin .. na foolish men dey marry from 2010 upwards because the last good woman got married in 2009

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by ufotunang: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
I'm a surrogacy advocate. Google the meaning if you don't know it before... Men like me don't need women to cook my food, clean my house or even take care of my child, not all of us are the same bro.
..ok surrogacy..yes I know the meaning of surrogacy...ok no problem..it's a free world..I wish you the best in life

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Dubaku543: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2022
Roozzaay:

Comrade, are you one? cheesy if you're, c'mon kpekus sweet pass that shiii.
Back to your question, the only thing I can do for them is to pray that they find peace, it's not funny having a defect sense of reasoning, that stuff is definitely brain sickness.
You see why I said you are empty?
The writer said a gay should not go and deceive somebody's daughter into marriage and still be collecting dick by a fellow man.

And a gay should not go and marry a lesbian to avoid lynching one day because there is no love.

That instead the gay should remain alone. And all your IQ that is lesser than that of a rat could give you is that he is supporting a gay? Zombie!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2022
I know they will finally see the wife. Just want to hear her truthful side of the story. Rest in peace husband

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by VirileNelly2420: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2022
BadNews:

Let's Say No To Lesbian Ladies In Onitsha
I pity any lez wey go misbehave for onitcha hence, cos tire go enter her neck. Atleast for now.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Triniti(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2022
Chai!!!!! Ariri!!!! Na so fvcking take die?? A jolly fellow!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2022
I hope this isn't the Nairalander "Fuckingayaya"? sad
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Oxtertee:
Hope it is not the same Nairaland moniker "fuckngayaya" shocked

Same question here.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wetin dey happen sef for this life

Woman wey Dem marry put for house still come dey run lesbianism join, why she no kuku be lesbian forget about the marriage before

With women you can never predict anything

God forbid
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Roozzaay(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Dubaku543:
You see why I said you are empty?
The writer said a gay should not go and deceive somebody's daughter into marriage and still be collecting dick by a fellow man.

And a gay should not go and marry a lesbian to avoid lynching one day because there is no love.

That instead the gay should remain alone. And all your IQ that is lesser than that of a rat could give you is that he is supporting a gay? Zombie!

I can see you have comprehension difficulties, wishing you peace, knowledge and wisdom �
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Peacecore: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Woman's inhumanity to man....

A man's wahala starts from the very moment he puts his entire trust on his woman........No wonder I came across an inscription on the back of a keke which was clearly written--"FEAR WOMAN". Na only God and the keke rider himself go know wetin bannies don use him eyes see for this life..
That's not all. We also have;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by 43Ronin: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
You don't argue with a home intruder/invader forming cheating. You quietly say nothing, go straight to where you kept your bull, or alimi and do the needful. RIP bro.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Ilekokonit: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mercury12:
Normal people (straight persons) should have no business being in relationship with confuse set as lesbians and bisexual and the rest of lgbt confuse lots with gender and identity crises

It never ends well

The marriage will crash and the straight person if lucky will escape with his life. The unlucky one goes six feet below. So many stories of shit like that so it is fact

I don't know why lesbian couples could get particularly violent towards anyone they perceive is antagonistic towards their lesbian relationship and their own children are not spared in their orgy of violence if they feel that child is a hindrance to their lesbian relationship.

There is a case of a woman conniving with her lesbian partner to kill her own daughter for reasons best known to the 2 of them and there are multiple cases of similar killings of their own children just to satisfy their lesbian partner.

There is even the case of a lesbian couple who castrated and beheaded their nine-year-old child because he reminded them of his biological father.

Thank God they are all cooling their heels in prison as we speak including the lesbian couple who killed their 16 month old baby.

The one that shocked me the most is a Mum who beheaded her own son a year after tearing off his penis because he reminded her and her lesbian partner of his biological father (see first link below ) -

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-beheaded-son-9-after-16519913

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/06/18/lesbian-couple-admit-to-brutal-murder-of-child-who-wanted-to-be-a-girl/

https://www.opindia.com/2021/12/authorities-ignored-complaints-against-lesbian-couple-before-they-killed-a-child/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817057/Lesbian-couple-murdered-toddler-Liam-Fee-spotted-sharing-kiss-let-day-release-time-just-five-months-20-year-sentences.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by rumenase(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Futureisfemale
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Mercury12(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ilekokonit:

I don't know why lesbian couples could get particularly violent towards anyone they perceive is antagonistic towards their lesbian relationship and their own children are not spared in their orgy of violence if they feel that child is a hindrance to their lesbian relationship.

There is a case of a woman conniving with her lesbian partner to kill her own daughter for reasons best known to the 2 of them and there are multiple cases of similar killings of their own children just to satisfy their lesbian partner.

There is even the case of a lesbian couple who castrated and beheaded their nine-year-old child because he reminded them of his biological father.

Thank God they are all cooling their heels in prison as we speak including the lesbian couple who killed their 16 month old baby.

The one that shocked me the most is a Mum who beheaded her own son a year after tearing off his penis because he reminded her and her lesbian partner of his biological father (see first link below ) -

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-beheaded-son-9-after-16519913

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/06/18/lesbian-couple-admit-to-brutal-murder-of-child-who-wanted-to-be-a-girl/

https://www.opindia.com/2021/12/authorities-ignored-complaints-against-lesbian-couple-before-they-killed-a-child/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817057/Lesbian-couple-murdered-toddler-Liam-Fee-spotted-sharing-kiss-let-day-release-time-just-five-months-20-year-sentences.html

Quite pathetic.
Well I'm among those few type of people that believe homosexuality has a demon behind it. Most of their acts driven by various demons that thrive in their body thus through these homosexuals the demons can manifest anything in physical/human world which means better chances of manipulating humans and drawing them toward the dark path.... It is like granting access to a demon to overtake or control one own soul at anytime and we all knew demons can be very brutal and hate humans not even the owner of the body that grants them access be spare from their hatred and wickedness...
Well I will leave it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Steveabbeyly:
Anambra again. Do you know that Obi is suffering from prostrate issue. Ask him to remove his boxers, then you know that Obi is seriously sick down his man region
hahahaha

Your Tinubu don't need to remove boxers before you see his sick
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I hope this isn't the Nairalander "Fuckingayaya"? sad
no dear, you look so pretty cool ur profile says stay wicked
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
no dear, you look so pretty cool ur profile says stay wicked

Thank God. Just checking. Bye bye.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by Ginomel(m): 2:02am On Aug 12, 2022
Steveabbeyly:
Anambra again. Do you know that Obi is suffering from prostrate issue. Ask him to remove his boxers, then you know that Obi is seriously sick down his man region

No need of asking you if you are stupid because it's very obvious.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank God. Just checking. Bye bye.
bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.