Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu (18831 Views)

Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by Milljack: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
If politicians who are perosna non grata can grant interview and air their view It's constitutional,but the reality in ground is that Peter obi should win enugu followed by Atiku,it will be a 21st century miracle if tinubu has up to 25% in enugu even if chimaroke n ugwuanyi decide to play anti party,with the new electoral act n BVAS it is not business as usual...if wike wants to support tinubu he should declare openly and save us this media attention {majorly from nation newspaper etc} he's disturbing us with
Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by olumide4christ: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

SE delegates backstabbed Wike. They went for Atiku dollars and abandoned their brother.

But the SE want the SS, where Wike comes from, to support Peter Obi in 2023?

Anyways, 2023 is around the corner...God keep us even after then.
Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by Stone24: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
The foolish man have cash out pre campaign money that is while he is talking rubbish. Idiot
Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by BJanta: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Amen.
Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

grin grin can you pls tell us Tinubus GPA and you were able to translate it to first class?

Since once again, Tinubus credentials which you presented are now a subject of dispute, then kindly explain how Tinubu is the best.

How is he a great leader?

Can you pls tell me Obi's GPA.
Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Can you pls tell me Obi's GPA.

I don't know. You are one who made the claims about his grades. So you should answer you question yourself.

can you pls tell us Tinubus GPA and you were able to translate it to first class?

Since once again, Tinubus credentials which you presented are now a subject of dispute, then kindly explain how Tinubu is the best.

Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

I don't know. You are one who made the claims about his grades. So you should answer you question yourself.

can you pls tell us Tinubus GPA and you were able to translate it to first class?

Yemi Osinbajo
Raji Fashola
Rauf Aregbesola
Akinwunmi Ambode
Kayode Fayemi
Sunday Dare (sport minister)

Just to name but few, These are men that pass through Bola Tinubu. You know who they are in Nigeria presently. Because he made this people, that makes him greater than Peter obi.

Please give me two from Peter Obi.
Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Yemi Osinbajo
Raji Fashola
Rauf Aregbesola
Akinwunmi Ambode
Kayode Fayemi
Sunday Dare (sport minister)

Just to name but few, this are men that pass through Bola Tinubu. You know who they are in Nigeria presently. Because he made this people, that makes him greater than Peter obi.

Please give me two from Peter Obi.

If they passed thru Tinubu, how does that answer the questions below?

Can you pls tell us Tinubus GPA and you were able to translate it to first class?

Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

If they passed thru Tinubu, how does that answer the questions below?

Can you pls tell us Tinubus GPA and you were able to translate it to first class?

You can send a mail to Chicago state University if you want to know his GPA. I think that answers your question.

Please answer my question?
Give me two names of people that works with Peter Obi that is still relevant till date.

Tinubu is great because he spot talent and nurture them to grow. That is one of the qualities of a great leader.
Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
IbadeHQ:

You can send a mail to Chicago state University if you want to know his GPA. I think that answers your question.

Please answer my question?
Give me two names of people that works with Peter Obi that is still relevant till date.

Tinubu is great because he spot talent and nurture them to grow. That is one of the qualities of a great leader.

Did you send a mail to Chicago state university and Peter obis school before you started parading their university grades?

What's my business obi? grin grin if you feel like making fun of him, knock yourself out.

The talent you say Tinubu spotted and nurtured, how have they impacted Nigeria?

Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

Did you send a mail to Chicago state university and Peter obis school before you started parading their university grades?

What's my business obi? grin grin if you feel like making fun of him, knock yourself out.

Impacted or not.

Please give me two from Peter Obi's administration. Please answer the question
Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Impacted or not.

Please give me two from Peter Obi's administration. Please answer the question

It seems you didn't read what you responded to. Pls read again.

What's my business with obi? grin grin if you feel like making fun of him, knock yourself out.

Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by MasterKernel: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

By divine default, the conscience of an undefiled human being appreciates great leaders. It is envy, hatred and bigotry still holding back others , not because they do not know that Asiwaju Tinubu is the best.

Sick dementia ancestor is best for you.
Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by ejimatic: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:

https://thenationonlineng.net/onoh-backs-nnamani-wike-for-stance-on-tinubu/
It is shocking that PDP decided to use Hausa man when one is rounding off 8 years of rulership. Is the country meant fir the Hausas only? Many people did not querry the wisdom behind that but all they do is to question Muslim Muslim ticket when they never produced any Muslim governor or deputy Governor in their state and region.. It is certain however that the South will ensure that President comes from the region. As for Obi 's change the Nigerian history from 19 66 still has effects on Igbo presidency making it a journey of no return! The Igbo elders who are conversant with history know the tussle between the North and South which is importantly generational tiil today.In sum Obi cannot win in the entire North and neither can the Southerners support the North again in 2023!
Re: Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu by wowcatty: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obi is a thief and you know that. Tinubuon the other hand is a saint where Obi is. Maybe 250 million cash moved multiple times is nothing since your yes are on the treasury itself. Obi is also is also a genocidal jerk. It's really an insult putting him in the same sentence as Tinubu who he can't put a touch to in all aspects.
Chrismania100:
How is Obi becomes the biggest thief in your eyes while Tinubu a saint in your eyes shows that you need an Urgently Psychiatric examination.May be your spiritual malady is follow come from your village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril / Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity / ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.