Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong (23745 Views)

Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun / Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi / Buhari Does Not Oppose My Ambition Of Becoming Senate President – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Shame on those god of men calling themselves CAN to deceive gullible people and sell their political narratives.

God bless Plateau state CAN. Shame on national CAN and all their dubious pastors who are pastors by day but politicians at night.

If na Christian Christian, you go gree vote? You go support. Send me your sincere answer, no lie, I can smell one. I would support your statement
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
BAT23 is a done deal

abi, make Una sha no beg money from refined beings. I get them for WhatsApp supporting bat, every min, account number dey beg.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by SlavaUkraini: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
rusher14:

Why didn't Obi pick a woman since we are talking about Inclusivity?

Do you have reading and comprehension problems ?

I was responding to the statement that Obi should pick a Northern Christian.

Since you have brought the issue of women inclusiveness into the discussion, then your evil party that has brought untold hardship and pains to Nigerians should have taken the lead for others to follow.

No matter how APC try to twist the Narrative, a Muslim-Muslim Ticket is not going to work in the current Nigerian Political landscape.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by rusher14: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Do you have reading and comprehension problems ?

I was responding to the statement that Obi should pick a Northern Christian.

Since you have brought the issue of women inclusiveness into the discussion, then your evil party that has brought untold hardship and pains to Nigerians should have taken the lead for others to follow.

No matter how APC try to twist the Narrative, a Muslim-Muslim Ticket is not going to work in the current Nigerian Political landscape.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

You guys always beat the equity drum.

Why can't your candidate pick a woman for equity?

HYPOCRITES.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by ZayedBaidu(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
This one wan use papal knight deceive us. When we know say una plenty... the Pope doesn’t know of your appointment... abeg leave matter for mathias and carry your baggage �
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Demolakay: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Which political party gave Northern Christian the VP slot? Except maybe I am missing something, Atiku chose a Southern christian while Obituary chose a Northern muslim.

Why did Obituary Pandora not pick a candidate from among the Northern Christian since Obi is the symbol of Christianity?

Northern Christian are being played here by some section of CAN who are just using them to sell their political agenda.
Soo obi a christian from d south,shld nw pick a christian northerner too? is DAT a balance ticket? do u slp wit ur head downward ND ur leg up?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Demolakay: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

Learn to read.. Someone who said he is holding the highest papal award in Catholic. You think Pope would not know him? After he has told you he is yet to get a don't do it from Pope?

The point i pick here is that not all Churches and Christians will go against Tinubu.
lalong is a mumu man.After picking a Muslim Muslim ticket,dey NW want to use him a christian to do Deir dirty job.Dey both will fail.We are seriously OBI-dients.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by SlavaUkraini: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
rusher14:

You guys always beat the equity drum.

Why can't your candidate pick a woman for equity?

HYPOCRITES.

What do you mean by you guys ?

Look at the Mirror and tell the Black Nigga you see there that he is a Bloody Hypocrite ... For
supporting a Big Thief and a Notorious Drug Baron that packaged Buhari a Dullard to Nigerians because he had an ulterior motive of succeeding Buhari.

APC is the ruling party and should lead by example by picking a woman as a VP candidate.

Useless , Wicked Party.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

If na Christian Christian, you go gree vote? You go support. Send me your sincere answer, no lie, I can smell one. I would support your statement

My dad is a Muslim, he voted Awolowo in 1979 on a Christian - Christian ticket.

I am a Muslim, if I see a candidate I like contesting, I will vote a christian-Christian ticket. Infact I will vote atheist-Atheist ticket.

Lastly, I am Yoruba. If you are not Yoruba, you won't understand how our brain is wired with respect to religion.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by rusher14: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

What do you mean by you guys ?

Look at the Mirror and tell the Black Nigga you see there that he is a Bloody Hypocrite ... For
supporting a Big Thief and a Notorious Drug Baron that packaged Buhari a Dullard to Nigerians because he had an ulterior motive of succeeding Buhari.

APC is the ruling party and should lead by example by picking a woman as a VP candidate.

Useless , Wicked Party.

Beating around thr Bush is your stock in trade.

Hypocrites.

You scream religion.

Why don't you complain about gender inequality?

HYPOCRITES.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

OK.... I have seen your post and balance approach.

I also want to point out here that MURIC is the Mouthpiece of the NSCIA in the Sociopolitical terrain.

When the leadership of the NSCIA wants to be vocal on certain issues concerning the welfare and Rights of Muslims, they mostly speak through MURIC.

MURIC is under the umbrella of the NSCIA.

I just checked now and you are right. I always thought MURIC is a one man organization who just parrot things in the media to gain attention.

But seeing that he is under the umbrella of NSCIA, then I would guess he is fronting their stance.

But I think they are wiser to evade the radar by projecting false 9 MURIC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by EverblazingTee: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
malvisguy212:
I wish you are in Kaduna. No Muslims in Kaduna like Tinubu. everybody is in support of Atiku.

This is not true. Where in KD are you? I reside in Kaduna, Ungwan Rimi to be precise. Although I'm not a Northerner but most of the Northerners I have as friends prefer the APC candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Owologbo:

You are very shallow minded.
So you think the Pope has time for this one.
The Catholic Church does not involves in politics; which is one of the reasons any priest that that decides to contest for any political office is always suspended.
But because of how shallow your brain is, you masturbate on anything Pope.

But we have seen catholic bishops endorsing candidate on the pulpit. If they truly don't engage in politics, why are they campaigning for Obi Pandora?

Lol, me shallow brain?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by emilo2bad: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Majority is the word. MAJORITY will not vote for him.
what parameter you use to say majority will not vote for Tinubu.my friend you have one vote
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

My dad is a Muslim, he voted Awolowo in 1979 on a Christian - Christian ticket.

I am a Muslim, if I see a candidate I like contesting, I will vote a christian-Christian ticket. Infact I will vote atheist-Atheist ticket.

Lastly, I am Yoruba. If you are not Yoruba, you won't understand how our brain is wired with respect to religion.

I don’t believe in religion, my brain can’t be wired, at all, all these religion talk not for me, but I know how Nigerians can love religion, in this election.

I will tell anybody, study all the contestants. A to Z, their public, private sector lives, which business they have successfully grow, whats their portfolio, what’s board are they on, have they chaired several organizations home and abroad, it is not time for a thorough politics. Nigeria had enough. Truth be told, I tire self, I thank God the day I left Nigeria no be lie. Best decision ever. Who ever they wan vote make them vote.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Oilwell(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Nwazuruike has said it all

Don't drink poison because it is being served with your tribal cup.

Hand dey shake, leg dey shake
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokan
Emi lokan, emi lokan
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokan
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by sureinfo: 1:58am On Aug 11, 2022
These are lies from the pit of hell, Plateau State will never vote APC, know this and know peace.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by paramakina202: 2:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Whats Pope's business with janjaweeed appointment.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by wealth2u(m): 2:23am On Aug 11, 2022
Am interested....arevubin Lagos
foolotu:
Catholic DG no go safe una
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by mhmsadyq(m): 3:15am On Aug 11, 2022
malvisguy212:
I wish you are in Kaduna. No Muslims in Kaduna like Tinubu. everybody is in support of Atiku.

Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by mhmsadyq(m): 3:17am On Aug 11, 2022
Wait make campaign start first, na DAT time the real shame go catch CAN of Worms!
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Owologbo(m): 4:55am On Aug 11, 2022
LegendHero:

But we have seen catholic bishops endorsing candidate on the pulpit. If they truly don't engage in politics, why are they campaigning for Obi Pandora?

Lol, me shallow brain?

Name one bishop with proof.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by foolotu: 5:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Oga, my no dey there for better discussion
wealth2u:
Am interested....arevubin Lagos
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Nyanabo(m): 5:55am On Aug 11, 2022
LegendHero:
Shame on those god of men calling themselves CAN to deceive gullible people and sell their political narratives.

God bless Plateau state CAN. Shame on national CAN and all their dubious pastors who are pastors by day but politicians at night.

That shame would come back to smash your head like a sledge hammer.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by SlavaUkraini: 5:56am On Aug 11, 2022
rusher14:

Beating around thr Bush is your stock in trade.

Hypocrites.

You scream religion.

Why don't you complain about gender inequality?

HYPOCRITES.

Digging around the Gutter is your Handwork for Life...

Bloody Hypocritic Nuisance.

You scream Competence and Capability instead of Religious Inclusiveness and Tolerance.

Would your people accept a Christian-Christian Ticket.. ?

Why not look for a Competent Northern Christian Woman as your VP candidate ?

Since what you and your Evil Party care and sing about is Competence and Capability.... ?

Tinubu as a Candidate and APC as a party has failed WOEFULLY in the Competence test.

Selecting the founder of Boko Haram as VP candidate is clear sign of Incompetence and Crass Ineptitude.

Bloody Hypocritic Nuisance.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Ikemba007: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2022
Oilwell:
The Pope does not even know that He exists.

The Evil and devilish Party APC should be booted out.

Enough of the killings and ailing economy

Do you know the meaning of "...holding the highest papal award, Knight of Saint Gregory the Great"?
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by deeva2: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are great liars,
they lie more than the devil their obituary

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by deeva2: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2022
malvisguy212:

Another lie.

How is that possible.

So u mean el-rufai, his family members and many apc strong supporters are no more in Kaduna.

Dnt be deceived
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Obalola2010(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2022
LegendHero:

We are voting candidate not party. Isn't that what you Obituary people have been hammering about?

So if I am voting personality called Tinubu, why should I be bothered about the party he is contesting under?

Your Obituary lord few month ago was in PDP, the party that destroyed Nigeria and squandered everything that made us look up to Buhari who turned out to be another failure.

So if you won't judge Obituary Pandora with the Jonathan government why should you judge Asiwaju with Buhari government?

Your head they there. May God bless you handsomely

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by LegendHero(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Owologbo:

Name one bishop with proof.

Is this man not a bishop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TJLMpytSDY

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by Exceed15: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Did he give you go ahead? Infact does he even know you. They said there is no competent Christian as VP but he is competent to be campaign director. Lalong is a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD / Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality / Presidency Orders Reversal Of Suspension Of Damilola Ogunbiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.