Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong (23746 Views)

Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun / Okupe: My DG’s Conviction Cannot Stop My Presidential Ambition ―​​ Peter Obi / Buhari Does Not Oppose My Ambition Of Becoming Senate President – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by mhmsadyq(m): 6:14am On Aug 12, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Do you have reading and comprehension problems ?

I was responding to the statement that Obi should pick a Northern Christian.

Since you have brought the issue of women inclusiveness into the discussion, then your evil party that has brought untold hardship and pains to Nigerians should have taken the lead for others to follow.

No matter how APC try to twist the Narrative, a Muslim-Muslim Ticket is not going to work in the current Nigerian Political landscape.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

Why are you against a Muslim Muslim ticket?
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by SlavaUkraini: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Why are you against a Muslim Muslim ticket?

Na story you dey find....
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by tete7000(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
DeleTaller:

Learn to read.. Someone who said he is holding the highest papal award in Catholic. You think Pope would not know him? After he has told you he is yet to get a don't do it from Pope?

The point i pick here is that not all Churches and Christians will go against Tinubu.

I hope you have read that Lalong tendered an apology to his Archbishop and not directly to Pope as you wanted the world to believe that he has a direct access to the Pope. Again I reiterated it to you that his appointment came through his recommendation by his Archbishop, shown by the letter he wrote and not that the holy father knows him in person.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by DeleTaller: 12:07am On Aug 13, 2022
tete7000:

I hope you have read that Lalong tendered an apology to his Archbishop and not directly to Pope as you wanted the world to believe that he has a direct access to the Pope. Again I reiterated it to you that his appointment came through his recommendation by his Archbishop, shown by the letter he wrote and not that the holy father knows him in person.

Its still does not change the fact... and secondly, it does not mean he will resign from the assignment given him by his party. There is no one worthy enough to be called holy father except our God the Father of all nations.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by tete7000(m): 12:19am On Aug 13, 2022
DeleTaller:

Its still does not change the fact... and secondly, it does not mean he will resign from the assignment given him by his party. There is no one worthy enough to be called holy father except our God the Father of all nations.

Says you.
Re: Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong by DeleTaller: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2022
tete7000:

Says you.

All living souls should know the truth before death. Remember, after death comes judgment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts / Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door / Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.