Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Much Does Your Husband Earn? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Does Your Husband Earn? (6608 Views)

Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. / Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
harakiri:

@naijababe,so typing long kiddy tantrums now equates to teaching lessons. Perhaps I ought to quit typing on the phone and get on the computer to educate al'yall diaper wearing overgrown babies.

you're quite a nasty piece of work. This was your response to a question someone posted a year ago:

Quest - Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships?

Harakiri - The reason is very simple :

Women are the most unreliable species walking the face of the earth!

With all your alleged wisdom, do you also include your mother, sisters, aunts in that same equation?

All you've done here for 2 yrs is disparage women every minute you get. the very first time i ran across you, it was you crying like a lost puppy about how your gf treated you. Too bad you didnt learn the right lessons from that episode. Talk of "kiddy tantrums", quite rich of you.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by spyder880(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^ she didn't even care to know what my assets were, she didn't find out I had a block of flats filled with tenants till 6 months into the marriage, she didn't want my money, she wanted me.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ she didn't even care to know what my assets were, she didn't find out I had a block of flats filled with tenants till 6 months into the marriage, she didn't want my money, she wanted me.

our resident philosopher, harakiri, says you should waiti a few more years to get "wisdom" and stop wearing diapers.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2011
harakiri:

@naijababe,so typing long kiddy tantrums now equates to teaching lessons. Perhaps I ought to quit typing on the phone and get on the computer to educate al'yall diaper wearing overgrown babies.

grin grin grin grin grin grin. You've alluded to being treated badly by a woman on this forum and also that you are from a single home. What more can I say? You can't teach what you've never had and according to my grandfather, lighting a bulb from solar energy is pure fantasy, we know that's absolutely impossible now lipsrsealed. Only eejits make blanket statements like the ones you make as regards women and relationships and I'm very glad that it's men like yourself that have taken you up on them.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by harakiri(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2011
@davidylan, you are more shallow than I thought. First, what sypder880 said is not directly linked with declaration of assets. His wife never knew until he told her and he hasn't said anything about telling her everything he has but you couldn't help yourself and attempted a cheap stunt by twisting and manipulating his comment(just like a woman). Second, since you are so cheap so as to bring up an old thread, I'd like to give you the joy by informing you that even though the relationship didn't work out,we ended it on good terms and no negativity. If you really think that taking a cheap shot at me will earn you points, then you need a diaper change. Cheap putz!
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by harakiri(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2011
@naijababe, what does coming from a single home have to do with declaration of assets? When I saw women (including davidylan) are totally incapable of logical thought, this is one of the reasons. We are talking about marital finance issues but somehow along the line, these women and she-man on this forum have converted the discussion to my personal life. Cheap shots will not work "ladies".
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by sasimalia(f): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2011
I know exactly what he makes and he knows what I make. Although we don't have a joint account we both access each other accounts anytime. We often lay down both our paychecks on the table and decide what needs to be done and how much we can allow ourselves on more frivolous things if needed. Most of my income goes into the upkeep the home and the food (as I cook a lot and we have people over quite frequently) and our savings. He pays the rent and some bills.
My home always comes first as this is how I was raised and that is what women in my family do. But I do not hesitate to please myself once in a while as I deserve it. But I take joy in buying stuff for my other half whenever I shop for myself.
He is free to buy for himself whatever he wants and so am I but only after what needs to be taken care of has been taken care of. Communication is the key. We do not keep anything from each other. The receipts from my shopping are always laid for him to see just as he asks me to see and try on what I have bought and gives me his opinion.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2011
harakiri:

@davidylan, you are more shallow than I thought. First, what sypder880 said is not directly linked with declaration of assets. His wife never knew until he told her and he hasn't said anything about telling her everything he has but you couldn't help yourself and attempted a cheap stunt by twisting and manipulating his comment(just like a woman). Second, since you are so cheap so as to bring up an old thread, I'd like to give you the joy by informing you that even though the relationship didn't work out,we ended it on good terms and no negativity. If you really think that taking a cheap shot at me will earn you points, then you need a diaper change. Cheap putz!

this is really dumb. What's the difference between his story and that of your pal that you used as the first example here? -

@richvkunt, I dey feel u jare. A pal of mine is going through hell right now after he stoopidly revealed to his wife the 3 properties he owns (blocks of four flats each) and he acquired these before he even met her. He is now paying the price of transparency coz all she does now is cook up one story or the other to rip him off . Someone who was happy with N50k monthly now brazenly demands for N350k without blinking. People who never knew he had anything now know he has something (even his brothers never knew until madam spread the news with her basket mouth). The guy is totally tired of her incessant demands. Its as if she is on a mission to milk him dry. Abeg, make nobody dare yarn say "not all women are like that". You are ALL exactly that and its sickening. I don't envy married guys at all. Una dey try. Marriage na real bondage FOR MAN.

Just exactly like spyder's story, your friends wife didnt know anything about her man's assets either and was quite happy with N50k. Now that she knows, her actions are CLEARLY different from that of spyder's wife. Could it be she's just a different type of woman? The type you have never and will never know because of your horrible attitude?

Besides you made this claim - he hasn't said anything about telling her everything

-  did you even read spyder's comments? ^^^ she didn't even care to know what my assets were, she didn't find out I had a block of flats filled with tenants till 6 months into the marriage, she didn't want my money, she wanted me.

I would wager spyder knows his wife better than you do right?

Are people always these dumb or are they so desperate to prove "i am right" that they will say the next foolish thing that comes to their minds? Besides dude, do you understand what being "shallow" really means at all? You just seem to be name-dropping to me.

And pls dude, dont make the false assumption that i am merely taking shots at you for points . . . you're really not that important you know. Get off your high horse.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by harakiri(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2011
@davidylan, you have really hanged yourself. What I said and his story are the same thing. If I am correct, these after marriage decided to start opening up to their wives. My pal's wife is acting and sypder880 is content with the business her husband assisted her with. I never said a man should never reveal anything rather what I have been trying to say is, use your head. There is no way I'll have over 3billion in my account without my woman feeling it. Haba,man go dey live good na but my point is,use your discretion. The woman who is head over heels in love with you and ready to die for you today might become a totally different person in the next five years(hormones are a big causative factor). Humans in general are unpredictable (male and female). Even your own child can turn against you tomorrow. This is what I have been trying to get across to al'yall diaper wearing folks but I guess you'all prefer talking in circles. Ladies!
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by harakiri(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2011
I'm not that important? Dude, I don't give a flying phuck if you are a moderator on this forum or not. I'm important to those that matter and you are nothing but a faceless bot I'm passing time with on a boring sunday. If you think I give a $hit about your opinion,then you are indeed incurably deluded! Freaking diaper wearing putz!
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2011
harakiri:

@davidylan, you have really hanged yourself.

its "hung" not "hanged" dude. Just arguing with these semi-educated fools can be tiring.

harakiri:

What I said and his story are the same thing.

no dumbo read your posts before making noise. Your friend's wife changed after she found out her husband had landed property . . . and this was what you said in conclusion - Abeg, make nobody dare yarn say "not all women are like that". You are ALL exactly that and its sickening. I don't envy married guys at all. Una dey try. Marriage na real bondage FOR MAN.

Spyder's wife puts the lie to those statements. You're quite thick you know.

harakiri:

If I am correct, these after marriage decided to start opening up to their wives. My pal's wife is acting and sypder880 is content with the business her husband assisted her with. I never said a man should never reveal anything[b] rather what I have been trying to say is, use your head.[/b]

are you retarded or what? You said all women are exactly the same as your friend's wife, so exactly what do you want us to use our heads for again? shouldnt we just keep quiet about our assets like you suggest with your friend's example?

harakiri:

There is no way I'll have over 3billion in my account without my woman feeling it. Haba,man go dey live good na but my point is,use your discretion. The woman who is head over heels in love with you and ready to die for you today might become a totally different person in the next five years(hormones are a big causative factor). Humans in general are unpredictable (male and female). Even your own child can turn against you tomorrow. This is what I have been trying to get across to al'yall diaper wearing folks but I guess you'all prefer talking in circles. Ladies!

The problem is you think you are passing across a "profound truth" but every man worth his salt already heard this lesson from his mother right from when he was 17. So what exactly are you saying that is new?
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2011
harakiri:

I'm not that important? Dude, I don't give a flying phuck if you are a moderator on this forum or not. I'm important to those that matter and you are nothing but a faceless bot I'm passing time with on a boring sunday. If you think I give a $hit about your opinion,then you are indeed incurably deluded! Freaking diaper wearing putz!

dude dont burst a nerve just yet. Seems i hit a your spot right there . . . i wasnt interested in me being important to you. . . we are all faceless bots anyway to each other and it works just fine. Someone like you would never be an acquaintance of mine in the real world since we both think completely differently and i dont particularly place much regard in your intellect. I mean besides yelling about how bad women are, what else do you have upstairs?

Back to the issue you're carping about - you said i was taking cheap shots at you to earn points . . . now why would i be interested in doing that unless you regard yourself as more important than the scrabble board i use to pass my free time?
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by harakiri(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2011
For starters,if you really understand what the term "semi-educated" really means, then you'd know I don't fit into that category. Whether I used "hanged" or "hung" doesn't matter. Readers definitely understood what I was trying to get across,so congratulations my mis-educated friend,you just shot yourself in the foot. Second, I definitely wouldn't have anything to do with you in real life. I don't hang with sissies and brain dead deluded zombies acting out a script. If you hit a spot in me, then I really pulled a vital organ from your body for you to be so jobless to the extent of browsing through my entire history on nairaland and unsuccessfully tried to take a cheap shot at me with a post I made over a year ago. I don't envy you at all. How is life sitting behind a computer all day and night? That's really "inspiring". I'm sure a lot of folks "look up to you". Jobless phuck who thinks he's somebody.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2011
harakiri:

For starters,if you really understand what the term "semi-educated" really means, then you'd know I don't fit into that category. Whether I used "hanged" or "hung" doesn't matter. Readers definitely understood what I was trying to get across,so congratulations my mis-educated friend,you just shot yourself in the foot. Second, I definitely wouldn't have anything to do with you in real life. I don't hang with sissies and brain dead deluded zombies acting out a script. If you hit a spot in me, then I really pulled a vital organ from your body for you to be so jobless to the extent of browsing through my entire history on nairaland and unsuccessfully tried to take a cheap shot at me with a post I made over a year ago. I don't envy you at all. How is life sitting behind a computer all day and night? That's really "inspiring". I'm sure a lot of folks "look up to you". Jobless phuck who thinks he's somebody.

lol faceless people just throwing out meaningless adhominems. When you work for america's largest chemical company and the world's second largest then get back to me on the "jobless" claims.

That aside . . . its really easy to do a quick search on NL, it doesnt take so much more than a few clicks so the idea that someone is sitting around with 3 PCs searching for hours on harakiri is quite laughable.
No dude, i'm not a sissy for insisting that a marriage can work if a man is willing to compromise and patiently help his woman grow. No i'm not a brain dead zombie for insisting that though marriages arent perfect, they are God's gift to man.
I'm not surprised with easy to predict fools like you, you would have been hailing me non-stop if i had gone along with your female-bashing, but since i stuck to the other side of the divide, all of a sudden i'm just "acting out a script"?

You're just like the many men out there who suffer from low self esteem and thus think that acting out all macho with their women is their idea of being a "man". A real man CARES about his woman, a real man loves her, is gentle with her. A real man sometimes has to bare his soul to his woman, invite her into his space and show her that he trusts her absolutely to handle his heart. you make so much noise about "real men". No you dont have any understanding of what a real man is. A real man is like my uncle (who even though he is over 10 yrs older than his wife) who lets his wife rant sometimes in the house then goes to pet her later knowing she's only venting out of having a stressful day but still respects him as the head of her home. A real man is my dad who sometimes lets his wife take some of the financial decisions around the house knowing she may have a better perspective on that than he can.

A real man isnt a vulgar  who thinks a woman is his doormat. A real man isnt the one who feels he can just Be Intimate around and remain irresponsible to himself and those he claims to care for. A real man isnt that fool who claims that all women are the same even though he's only known less than 0.01% of all women on earth. A sissy is the  who comes here bawling his eyes out because his woman has cheated on him, disrespects him and takes him for the fool that he turns out to me.

Sorry dude, you may have a d[i]i[/i]ck hanging between your legs, but you put the rest of us to serious shame.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by harakiri(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2011
You work for the second largest chemical company while sitting behing 3 computers? Wow! I'm so "impressed"! What are you? A secretary? Security guard? Dude, break yourself! ! ! Since we are all advertising our personal life on nl, I studied computer engineering,worked a few years in africa's "biggest" oil and gas company,went into private business not long ago and I'm currently into exportation of mineral ore (lead ore,copper ore,zinc ore,tantalite,copper ore and so on). On the side, i'm into property consultancy and 3d animation development (I could have posted a few works me and my team have been working on for months). I have several animated movies on aniboom (if you have any idea what that is). That's some of what I'm into Mr "I work in the second biggest chemical plant in the universe". Break yourself nigga! I ship at least 50 tons of product each month. I work for myself puss. I aint rich but I aint broke either. You picked the wrong dude punk!
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by harakiri(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
The only "man" being put to shame is your pitiful self! You're an embarassment to manhood! Freaking sissy!
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2011
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 08, 2011
Lmao. If harakiri does not get his way ,he does what he knows how to do best, Insult.lol

Na by force for dafidi to agree with you? Haba
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by harakiri(m): 5:57am On Aug 08, 2011
@jennykadry, if you weren't biased and one tracked minded, you would have noticed the truck load of insults he directed at me but you didn't see that did you? Nah,how typical.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by harakiri(m): 6:05am On Aug 08, 2011
@jennykadry, did you even READ through the thread at all? I doubt it coz if you had,you would have seen how he kept shoving snide remarks at me until I decided to play along. If I talk now,you'll all label me a woman basher. Wetin come be dis one wey u do now? E make any sense?
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 08, 2011
Why won't he throw snide remarks at you. When you were busy wishing the young bloke bad things just because he refused to see things from your own point of view
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by harakiri(m): 6:28am On Aug 08, 2011
Wishing him bad things? Is that what this is?
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by harakiri(m): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2011
I never force anyone to see my point of view and I always make sure I understand their perspective before commenting.I understood his but did he understand mine? Please read through the lines.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by blank(f): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2011
@ Harakiri, so everyone is narrow minded if they do not see the things from your point of view?

I believe there is a mid point. There are women (and men) that behave the way Harakiri describes and a lot more who do not.

If you leave me and money, i will cut out ALL expenses while we save every penny for the rainy day (which never comes). That is why i do not bother my head with money matters. My husband has access to my account so he distributes our money as he likes and tells me what is left and what it is for. Suits me just fine.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Demdem(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2011
my wife knows my pay and capability and i honestly don't see anything wrong with that. she is highly prudent and wise. she doesn't make frivolous demands knowing fully well what is at stake. if one is privilege to have a good wife, there is nothing wrong with that, infact you will even live longer by telling her.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2011
No woman who posted on NL has ever admitted to being a gold digger Maybe no one is
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by armyofone(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2011
smh, can a man hide anything from the woman he married in this age of tech?
should a man hide stuff (money, properties he acquired before, during and after marriage) from his wife including those he had before he met her? Capital No. only selfish and self centered men do something like that. you should never hide anything from your wife no matter what you think the outcome of the marriage is going to be.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^ WHat of a woman, SHould a woman hide how much she earns from her husband? Should she contribute equally to the family purse?
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by armyofone(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2011
am a gold digger, do your worst. if you can't stay, pack your belongings and leave the house tongue
my philo is: show me your paycheck, and make sure it is big too  wink
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by dayokanu(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2011
I can show you another big thing not my paycheck though.

Your paycheck we can share
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ WHat of a woman, SHould a woman hide how much she earns from her husband? Should she contribute equally to the family purse?

Yes, as long as he does the washing and baths the kids while I make dinner and do the dishes.
Re: How Much Does Your Husband Earn? by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 09, 2011
my own is, a man should not expect me to feed him. I will contribute not because he wants me to, or because I have to, but because I want to. I did not marry A MAN to feed his lazy backside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin / Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.