Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) (26415 Views)

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / Bandits Kidnap Anglican Bishop Aderogba, Wife & Driver In Oyo / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by unclejb2(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Social media doesn't mean much in Nigeria political land space. Your analysis is fair though
. But saying social media will play anything with votes is unrealistic. How many Nigerians are on the Internet?
those on the internet live within the same proximity of those that don't have internet access, and those that don't have internet access are influenced by the things they see on the phones of those that have internet

5 Likes

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by ATLIEN2027: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Rubbish trash. Peter Obi-tu ary will be lucky to win a single state.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Stop wasting your time with these trash infantile warped illogical articles.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
H100:
According to the trends data, using the past 7 (seven) days' filter 03-08-2022 to 10-08-2022.

OVERALL AVERAGE

Bola Ahmed Tinubu (49%)
Atiku Abubakar (26%)
Peter Obi (48%)
Rabiu Kwankwaso (3%)

There are still about 6 months before February 2023, but I can tell you that the significant contest will be between Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Peter Obi, and Atiku Abubakar.

There are also going to be lots of surprises, more swing states or battleground states are emerging.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu leads with about 15 states: Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Kwara, Lagos, Jigawa, Plateau, Niger, Kogi, Kaduna, Bauchi, Borno, and Taraba.

It's good to share that in Lagos, Bola Ahmed Tinubu had 41%, while Peter Obi is at 38%.

Can Lagos be a swing state?

Next, Peter Obi leads with about 13 states: Edo, Delta, Benue, Nasarawa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo, Bayelsa, Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, and Enugu.

Do you know that the FCT will also be a battleground?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu 37% and Peter Obi 37% each, according to the trends at this time.

Next, Atiku Abubakar with about 8 states: Kebbi, Yobe, Katsina, Sokoto, Zamfara, Gombe, Adamawa and Kano.

Yes, I was equally surprised with the traction from Kano - Atiku Abubakar 33%, Bola Ahmed Tinubu 26%, Rabiu Kwankwaso 24%, and Peter Obi 17%.

It’s good to share that Kwankwaso’s highest traction is from Kano, but they also have been growing in Jigawa, Katsina, Yobe, Bauchi, and Borno State.

SWING STATES OR BATTLEGROUND STATES:

(a) Katsina State - Bola Ahmed Tinubu 40% and Atiku Abubakar 41%.

(b) Yobe State - Atiku Abubakar 47% and Bola Ahmed Tinubu 41%.

(c) Lagos State - Bola Ahmed Tinubu 41% and Peter Obi 38%.

(d) Kebbi State - Atiku Abubakar 51% and Bola Ahmed Tinubu 49%.

(e) Edo State - Peter Obi 43% and Bola Ahmed Tinubu 38%.

(f) Plateau State - Peter Obi 37% and Bola Ahmed Tinubu 39%.

(g) Jigawa State - Bola Ahmed Tinubu 40% and Atiku Abubakar 39%.

(h) FCT - Peter Obi 37% and Bola Ahmed Tinubu 37%.

(i) Borno State - Bola Ahmed Tinubu 37% and Atiku Abubakar 36%.

(j) Benue State - Peter Obi 41% and Bola Ahmed Tinubu 36%.

(k) Nasarawa State - Bola Ahmed Tinubu 36% and Peter Obi 39%.

(l) Taraba State - Bola Ahmed Tinubu 36%, Peter Obi 34%, and Atiku Abubakar 30%.

Data Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xcoddwJ21tVzj9n0EtJgBPN-jrNWIPSzPp2ssxoC8os/edit?usp=sharing

Credit : Aderogba Otunla
this is the issue with useless statistics... Taraba that PDP ll win clear is what something sat down giving Obi fake stats base on online noise whoever wrote this rubbish should join comedy... Borno yobe zamfara are hard core APC States not even PDP can win let alone Obi... Next year pple ll see that PDP APC ll share over 90 percent of votes...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by newnigerdelta00: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
usibengate:
Baba should forget votes from Edo. Edo nor be Lagos still subsist, despite......??

Witch State....wetin Edo get,who cares....but he go shock you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Evergreen12345(f): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I'm sure this data was gathered from the Biafran bureau of stastics,Haba this is a very childish representation of what 2023 polls will look like.
How will Peter Obi win any state in the South-south and 2 states in the North Central,that's a terrible fallacy.
Peter Obi will not win the election of 2023,I daresay he won't even come 3rd,if he's able to get up to 2 million votes around Nigeria then he tried.
Delta will be a straight fight between Okowa,Ibori and Omo-Agege,with PDP pulling off a victory,Edo will witness another battle between Oshiomole and Obaseki,I'm sure the margins between both parties will be small with Peter Obi playing the spoiler.
Akwa Ibom,Cross river and Bayelsa will be very tight also,but Peter Obi will play the spoiler again and reduce whatever large difference Atiku will give Asiwaju.
Rivers is not too certain,if Wike continues with his tantrums until the day of election,then It will be too close to call between APC and PDP, remember APC haven't had an elected aspirant in Rivers in 4 yrs,I'm sure it will be very bitter in Rivers this time around, again Obi will be the spoiler for PDP.
It will be a total decimation for Obi in the North-west and North-East,I expect a fierce battle between Atiku and Kwankwanso in the North-west,with Asiwaju playing catch-up,while Atiku and Shettima will battle out the North-East,I see Atiku winning that zone but with little Margin.
The North Central will be a battle between Atiku and Asiwaju,I expect it to be very close with Asiwaju winning kwara,kogi and Nassarawa,while Atiku will take Niger, Taraba,Benue.
Plateau will be too close to call.
I have left the south west and south east out of it because Asiwaju will win the south west,and Obi will win the South-east but the PDP will.be very close in both region.
Seriously Asiwaju will only win this election if he's able to stay very very close to whatever Numbers Atiku and Kwankwanso pull out from the North-west and North-East.
As for Obi,he will just end up spoiling whatever Numbers Atiku should have pulled to win the Election.
I daresay if u add up Obi numbers and Atiku numbers in 2023,it would have been enough to make Atiku the president of Nigeria.
That's a prophecy.
God bless Nigeria.

Prophecy don suffer !
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Onlygrace0: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I'm sure this data was gathered from the Biafran bureau of stastics,Haba this is a very childish representation of what 2023 polls will look like.
How will Peter Obi win any state in the South-south and 2 states in the North Central,that's a terrible fallacy.
Peter Obi will not win the election of 2023,I daresay he won't even come 3rd,if he's able to get up to 2 million votes around Nigeria then he tried.
Delta will be a straight fight between Okowa,Ibori and Omo-Agege,with PDP pulling off a victory,Edo will witness another battle between Oshiomole and Obaseki,I'm sure the margins between both parties will be small with Peter Obi playing the spoiler.
Akwa Ibom,Cross river and Bayelsa will be very tight also,but Peter Obi will play the spoiler again and reduce whatever large difference Atiku will give Asiwaju.
Rivers is not too certain,if Wike continues with his tantrums until the day of election,then It will be too close to call between APC and PDP, remember APC haven't had an elected aspirant in Rivers in 4 yrs,I'm sure it will be very bitter in Rivers this time around, again Obi will be the spoiler for PDP.
It will be a total decimation for Obi in the North-west and North-East,I expect a fierce battle between Atiku and Kwankwanso in the North-west,with Asiwaju playing catch-up,while Atiku and Shettima will battle out the North-East,I see Atiku winning that zone but with little Margin.
The North Central will be a battle between Atiku and Asiwaju,I expect it to be very close with Asiwaju winning kwara,kogi and Nassarawa,while Atiku will take Niger, Taraba,Benue.
I have left the south west and south east out of it because Asiwaju will win the south west,and Obi will win the South-east but the PDP will.be very close in both region.
Seriously Asiwaju will only win this election if he's able to stay very very close to whatever Numbers Atiku and Kwankwanso pull out from the North-west and North-East.
As for Obi,he will just end up spoiling whatever Numbers Atiku should have pulled to win the Election.
I daresay if u add up Obi numbers and Atiku numbers in 2023,it would have been enough to make Atiku the president of Nigeria.
That's a prophecy.
God bless Nigeria.
You're drunk
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by specialmati(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
2023 is APC versus PDP and APC's Asiwaju Tinubu will win by landslide in NW, SW, NC and NE. SE is PDP to slug out with the mushroom parties while SS will be shared between APC and PDP.
Any other party is a mushroom party and just wasting their time and resources.
grin grin grin grin grin people fit stone you with that your APC rubbish. Country is being ruined by APC you still they talk about APC. Are you sure you are ok

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Chiffy: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
@OP. Kudos on your work.

It is also important to note how far Peter Obi has come within a 3 month space with a structureless party, that was almost unknown 4 months ago.
We still have 6 months to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by pinacole1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
sotall:
cool

Who dash Emilokan 38% for Edo?

Who edo jorth people wan vote for... u re still sleeping...
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaiser20:

So said a shaky shaky voter for his shaky shaky candidate

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by hysteriabox(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
H100:
According to the trends data, using the past 7 (seven) days' filter 03-08-2022 to 10-08-2022.

OVERALL AVERAGE

Bola Ahmed Tinubu (49%)
Atiku Abubakar (26%)
Peter Obi (48%)
Rabiu Kwankwaso (3%)

There are still about 6 months before February 2023, but I can tell you that the significant contest will be between Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Peter Obi, and Atiku Abubakar.

There are also going to be lots of surprises, more swing states or battleground states are emerging.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu leads with about 15 states: Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Kwara, Lagos, Jigawa, Plateau, Niger, Kogi, Kaduna, Bauchi, Borno, and Taraba.

It's good to share that in Lagos, Bola Ahmed Tinubu had 41%, while Peter Obi is at 38%.

Next, Peter Obi leads with about 13 states: Edo, Delta, Benue, Nasarawa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo, Bayelsa, Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, and Enugu.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu 37% and Peter Obi 37% each, according to the trends at this time.

Next, Atiku Abubakar with about 8 states: Kebbi, Yobe, Katsina, Sokoto, Zamfara, Gombe, Adamawa and Kano.

Yes, I was equally surprised with the traction from Kano - Atiku Abubakar 33%, Bola Ahmed Tinubu 26%, Rabiu Kwankwaso 24%, and Peter Obi 17%.

It’s good to share that Kwankwaso’s highest traction is from Kano, but they also have been growing in Jigawa, Katsina, Yobe, Bauchi, and Borno State.

(l) Taraba State - Bola Ahmed Tinubu 36%, Peter Obi 34%, and Atiku Abubakar 30%.

Data Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xcoddwJ21tVzj9n0EtJgBPN-jrNWIPSzPp2ssxoC8os/edit?usp=sharing

Tinubu win Plateau? I laugh in agbadolia!
Oya na... Till then.
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Megabig: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
People need to wake up, there is no longer manual accreditation, the only way APC can get large percentage in most cases is by vote buying and as the campaign draws near, people will be very open to campaign against vote buying, the mail in the coffin is also the upload of result from polling unit.

So if 10 people are accredited, APC can try buy 5 people while the others can vote for other party which seem hard, this election is either a smooth ride of Obi, I’m shocked at how tired the northerners are and he is gradually penetrating there

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Megabig: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
hysteriabox:

Tinubu win Plateau? I laugh in agbadolia!
Oya na... Till then.
grin grin grin

I’ve been thinking how he will win plateau, is Jos not part of plateau? This analysis is pure day dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by MartinsD12(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
H100:

OVERALL AVERAGE

Bola Ahmed Tinubu (49%)
Atiku Abubakar (26%)
Peter Obi (48%)
Rabiu Kwankwaso (3%)

Data Spreadsheet:

Forget all these nonsensical statistics, Peter obi has no contender in this election, Obi will come 1st followed by atiku second agbado cassava man third.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Agbado "arm-shar" analysts, e go do una like film. OBIdients go show una shege grin grin grin
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by safarigirl(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
H100:

OVERALL AVERAGE

Bola Ahmed Tinubu (49%)
Atiku Abubakar (26%)
Peter Obi (48%)
Rabiu Kwankwaso (3%)

Data Spreadsheet:

Plateau and Taraba can never vote APC

If Obi does not get those states, PDP will get them. Those are PDP states, not APC states.

Make this guy calculate am again. And Tinubu also cannot win FCT, FCT has NEVER voted for APC and will not suddenly start now

The statistics are cute, but clearly, na lie

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
2023 is APC versus PDP and APC's Asiwaju Tinubu will win by landslide in NW, SW, NC and NE. SE is PDP to slug out with the mushroom parties while SS will be shared between APC and PDP.

Who is this one pls...... Nairaland must present something funny to us....
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by samdaisi: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
After election some obituary terrorist will be show way to lagoon by his Grace
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Impregnable101: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
khadaffi:

Even me self surprise with this kind yeye stat. After Peter Obi in Edo the second is going to be Atiku. This will be because of the governor having allied with Atiku. There is no BAT in Edo State. The only ones we have reside at kingsquare and only fly during the day. We have killed most of the bats in Edo State due to the large presence of skilled hunters.
we the people of Edo state don't even like the ugly looking disaster of a governor. We only voted for him to teach Osho lesson

Obi will clear the state

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by mistilink: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu will not and can not win Kogi State,I am very sure of this. I can't write more than this to explain my reasons.But bookmark this post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by KashApp: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
kingscare1:

It's a good data representation, at least it came close to everyday realities. But I strongly believe that Peter obi is the predicted surprise that would happen in the 2023 presidential elections due to the power of its viral social media followerships, news, and trends, and coupled with the different bad news everywhere in Nigeria, people need hope, security, and money to buy foodstuff to eat with their families. So Obedient is a natural order of hope in Nigeria now.

Lastly, one cannot underage the power of social media and the reach of the internet, so offline campaign is dying giving way to the digital campaign Revolution. So those saying otherwise are merely wasting their time, after all, change is constant and may not be completely predicted. Apc made a grave mistake by giving the mandate to controversial timubu instead of Osibanjo and the terrible blow is the Muslim-muslim ticket.
God bless you, Bro!
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by chypotenti(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Faiththatworks:
That's a prophecy.
God bless Nigeria.
Abeg this your own analysis na based on rigging on based people's votes Cos our votes must count, we will all vote for the right Candidate...
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Maobichek: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
manutdrichie:

The only error in his analysis

Not only that, FCT is a no-go-area for APC, even APC Is aware that Abuja will not vote for APC.
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by safarigirl(f): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maobichek:

Not only that, FCT is a no-go-area for APC, even APC Is aware that Abuja will not vote for APC.

As in

FCT did not vote APC in 2015 or 2019, it is now 2023 with how poorly the party has performed, and then presenting some sickly old man, that we go vote for them?

Na Obi get FCT, then PDP, I no sure say APC go even get 25% votes for here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Maxpro121: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

time tell
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Nakuza(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
The man that gave this analysis is far from reality on ground. What abysmal analysis! There is nothing like run off election. Peter Obi will win with landslide.
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Themandator: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
HOW CAN TINUBU WIN LAGOS WITH ELECTORAL LAW ON GROUND ?

Despite all the ballot snatching by MC Olumo and writing of results in 2019 yet he performed absmally, how much more now a lot of people are fed up with APC and Buhari is not interested in rigging election for anyone..
Tinubu can only get some votes in Lagos through vote buying since that's is where he lives and another factor that might make him to get some votes is some myopic people that will vote based on tribal affiliation but they are in minority, but he won't win Lagos because a lot of lagosians now see him as a political monster due to his major role during Lekki massacre

As for Platue, Tinubu is coming third, take it or leave it

The era of writing result is gone forever... This is the era of accredited voters

Not registered voters

The coming election will throw up lots of surprises
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Faiththatworks:
That's a prophecy.
God bless Nigeria.
Am being so careful this days when I come across this kind of tribal post.....so I won't go on gathering both wolves and sheep as one from Yoruba tribe.....

Because I know it won't pass the thinking of a YORUBA Muslim......

Unfortunately, your analysis is from the MUSLIM Minorities in ISLAM.....
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Fiscus105(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Social media doesn't mean much in Nigeria political land space. Your analysis is fair though
. But saying social media will play anything with votes is unrealistic. How many Nigerians are on the Internet?

If Tinubu himself and his Media campaign organization are jittery, how much less you, a nairaland urchin.

Have ever go to field and do findings urself? Keep on hallucinating, people are going against Tinubu enmass.

.......for tinubu to face Obi in recent time, thre are alot of things they themselves have seen.

.... I'm a Yoruba leaving in start west, .... Tinubu popularity dwindling on daily basis, this not online but reality.

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
this is the issue with useless statistics... Taraba that PDP ll win clear is what something sat down giving Obi fake stats base on online noise whoever wrote this rubbish should join comedy... Borno yobe zamfara are hard core APC States not even PDP can win let alone Obi... Next year pple ll see that PDP APC ll share over 90 percent of votes...

Don’t mind them!

Cardiac arrest will hit many when results are been announced!
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by nerdjared: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Onlygrace0:

You're drunk

The ozuo no know say Obaseki bought all HOA tickets of LP in Edo state
Re: 2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) by Freebills12: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Faiththatworks:
That's a prophecy.
God bless Nigeria.

You based your analysis on party of the governor ruling each state. It's a gross mistake. Obi will get more votes in Edo, Rivers, Delta than what he will get in Ebonyi. This is not gubernatorial election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words / Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina / Predict Who Will Win The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.