Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors (1372 Views)

Is Experience Really The Best Teacher? / OUR Female Celebrities Now Celebrate Divorce As A Thing Of Pride / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by bukky003(f): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2011
Good morning to you all. its so sad when i get to study the trend at which our female actresses are handling their homes. what do you think is the problem the married ones are misbehaving which is not and never a good example to the singles who are trying to settle down.Marriage should be a thing of joy, love ,fight, arguments, ups and down. taking a good look at the situation we'll see that its only the elderly ones are the ones still flaunting there marriage such as aunty joke silver, , etc
What do you think is wrong.
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2011
What do I think is wrong? Well let's see. . .

People need to mind their own business, and look at their own problems. Rather than stick their unwanted beaks into the marital / relationship affairs of others.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by bukky003(f): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2011
what you have refuse to understand is that these people are meant to be a role model to alot of people out their. so if that is the trend of the season then we have to find a solution to it.or are you also in that category
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2011
bukky003:

what you have refuse to understand is that these people are meant to be a role model to alot of people out their. so if that is the trend of the season then we have to find a solution to it.or are you also in that category

You and who? undecided

Oh yea, you and siena grin grin grin
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by Godalone(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2011
bukky003:

Very funny, how are you going to solve this problem?
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2011
bukky003:

And who says celebrities have to be role models? Being a celebrity does not automatically make one a role model. You're coming across as a cretin. My role models were my parents and immediate family, don't you have parents and family members you can look up to?

You want to "save the actresses", and find a solution to their "problems." Did they ask you to help solve their issues? Indeed, did they state to you they weren't happy with their lot?
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2011
jennykadry:

You and who? undecided
Oh yea, you and siena grin grin grin

Abeg, make you take your time jare. How you dey? Long time. wink
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by blank(f): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2011
Oga Siena dey vex o.

Siena:

And who says celebrities have to be role models? Being a celebrity does not automatically make one a role model. You're coming across as a cretin. My role models were my parents and immediate family, don't you have parents and family members you can look up to?

You want to "save the actresses", and find a solution to their "problems." Did they ask you to help solve their issues? Indeed, did they state to you they weren't happy with their lot?

Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by clemcykul(f): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2011
am an actress and i take care of my home, bukky pls stop poke nosing in my marital affairs angry
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
clemcykul:

am an actress and i take care of my home, bukky pls stop poke nosing in my marital affairs angry

Hehehehe! How're you doing, Ms Brown? Hope Junior and my bro are treating you good. wink
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2011
blank:

Oga Siena dey vex o.

Me? Never. smiley
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by obowunmi(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
Lol @ Siena!
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2011
bukky003:

Good morning to you all. its so sad when i get to study the trend at which our female actresses are handling their homes. what do you think is the problem the married ones are misbehaving which is not and never a good example to the singles who are trying to settle down.Marriage should be a thing of joy, love ,fight, arguments, ups and down. taking a good look at the situation we'll see that its only the elderly ones are the ones still flaunting there marriage such as aunty joke silver, , etc

Are you aware Aunty Joke's husband is also in her line of profession. So probably he understands the dynamics of the trade. It's not all actresses that are blessed with understanding husbands. Just to be called a married woman they find one illiterate to wed them. Didn't you read how Monalisa's husband nearly killed her before she summed up courage to leave?
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by bukky003(f): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2011
@stillwater thanks S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much for ur contribution.meaning that a cause of the problem is that they got married to a wrong person,who is not understanding enough.that is one out of ten reasons
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by Outstrip(f): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2011
But why are you picking on actresses. Is there are a man married to an actress that you want to take?
Re: What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors by Harpesin(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2012
bukky003:

Good morning to you all. its so sad when i get to study the trend at which our female actresses are handling their homes. what do you think is the problemhuh the married ones are misbehaving which is not and never a good example to the singles who are trying to settle down.Marriage should be a thing of joy, love ,fight, arguments, ups and down. taking a good look at the situation we'll see that its only the elderly ones are the ones still flaunting there marriage such as aunty joke silver, , etc

What i noticed about our actresses are as follows; once a woman is always out alone she will be convinced by sweet words from men, money etc especially when there is little misunderstanding at home.....Men outside who are ready to take ova are full of sweet word, ready to take her to anywhere she has not been to, they are ready to carry her bag, open car door for her, treat her as if she just descend from heaven but after getting what they want, they flee.....Also the role they play in the film all in the name of money e.g romantic role..as in another man kissing another man's wife, since she can offer such cos of money definitely she can offer her whole body for money....I can never allow my wife to be romanced by another man just becos she is acting, all my keyboard been pressed by another man...men! not at all....Moreso some of our actress want to get to the top of the career and without giving way she may be rendered domant in the profession by not featuring her....If a woman can be out of 3 - 4 days all in the name of acting,then she can be lodge in hotel for weeks by rich men and pay her any amount......etc

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: Never EVER Talk Bad Of Your Husband To Anyone…learn!!! / Cheaters / I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.