Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. (44730 Views)

Man Uses Renal Failure Patients’ Pictures To Defraud Nigerians / Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name / New Ways Scammers Defraud ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by Itzurboi(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Dangrace01:
Omo

9ja dey learn for fraud.

Did you see the Indian guys that defrauded Russians with live baseball games.

I had to google that, omoo x419...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by Psychokinetic: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by alizma: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Thank God, I narrowly escaped this one. I saw the ad and almost fell for it.
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by nihinlade(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2022
I always saw this advert o
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Ishilove:
Na wa o

Damn… they got you grin
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by tarantino1: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2022
omoredia:
Nigerians will like this kind of news as they have seen another person that is following them to do bad thing.

The mentality of being happy sey no be only u repeat class. Instead of u to look at people that are better than you so that u can improve and get better.

Shame

Your innocent countrymen that wanted to do good were scammed. Some even had their savings wiped out. Instead of you to sympathise with them, you dey here dey talk off point. When the thread to condemn yahoo boys come up, you can do that there. This is not the place for that.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2022
You people would be shocked to discover that a billionaire Nigerian is behind the multimillion dollar scam

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by SoftBread01: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2022
This is everything wrong!

I felt really bad after watching the video of that little girl when it first came up.

I just detest the length people go in cheating on others.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by omoredia: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2022
If u put effort to get good leadership you will not need sympathy. Life is a choice. I am not waiting for sympathy

tarantino1:

Your innocent countrymen that wanted to do good were scammed. Some even had their savings wiped out. Instead of you to sympathise with them, you dey here dey talk off point. When the thread to condemn yahoo boys come up, you can do that there. This is not the place for that.
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by harmargedon: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2022
1Alex:
Immediately I saw that ad on YouTube, I knew something was wrong. With a Naija reasoning , i sensed scam.
Na. Who no dey street no go know grin grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by tarantino1: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2022
omoredia:
If u put effort to get good leadership you will not need sympathy. Life is a choice. I am not waiting for sympathy

How does having good or bad leaders determine if you'll get scammed or not? The people in the US and UK have better leaders than you've ever had and they still get scammed. So what the fûck are you yapping here? Or do you just like to type for the sake of it even if the point you're trying to make lacks sense.
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by VenumX: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2022
The broad day light scam that these oyibo people have been doing in your own country and getting away with it, you no talk about that one.

Till now most insurance plans don't cover cancer treatment and checkups.

So many people right here in Nigerian hospitals dying from this cancer....Yet no help from these same stupid people that will prefer to fall for an advert and be deceived just because the voice of the narrator na oyibo.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by Dangrace01: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Itzurboi:
I had to google that, omoo x419...

That fraud burst my head when I read it

1 Like

Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by omoredia: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2022
If ur leaders are scammers the followers will do likewise. That's how life is. Goats will lead goats

tarantino1:

How does having good or bad leaders determine if you'll get scammed or not? The people in the US and UK have better leaders than you've ever had and they still get scammed. So what the fûck are you yapping here? Or do you just like to type for the sake of it even if the point you're trying to make lacks sense.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by Snow2six(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Oxford welcome
Joshmoore:

How does this English sounds to you now? Using am instead of I'm or I am ruins your message.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by mecuries(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2022
SALTandFIRE:

youtube should be sued.
this is where we will know if EFCC is really a worthwhile body
EFCC sue YouTube? Lol,are you having a laugh?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by Alexaonfleek: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2022
I never watched that ad to the end sha
When I saw it, I felt it was wrong and plain manipulative to put up an ad like that on YouTube.
And besides, I thought you had to pay for YouTube ads, why didn't they use the money for the ads to treat the patient?
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by Llyodsjids(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Jesus Christ!!!
I see this ad every single time on YouTube and I feel sorry for the girl in the video, anytime it gets to where she said "please, I don't want to die" I'll be like "You won't die,just hang in there",but alas it's all scam
Omo, imagine me helping as an act of kindness and my account getting wiped out. People are cruel and scammers are on another level, they're demonic lots
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by darkstar6971(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2022
Scammers wey go school
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by darkstar6971(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2022
Yahoo boys wey go school
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by aycapri(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2022
Joshmoore:

How does this English sounds to you now? Using am instead of I'm or I am ruins your message.
typo bros.. dey calm down nah
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by NoToPile: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2022
This stuff was all over Facebook too and the girl sounded so real from the few lines I listened to.

Nawa oo.
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by Timothyesekh: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Who can we believe now?
Hmmmm
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by PharmacyStore: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2022
So Israelites now scam people
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by Ray07(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2022
ValCon888:
It's the responsibility of the social media companies like Facebook and Google to verify these ads.

Many people made donations and were scammed because these ads ran for months on Facebook and Google.

Scamming has no country, colour, code, or creed.
Anyone can be a scammer. There are more scammers in India and China than in the entire African continent.

But the news tends to be sensationalised if the perpetrator is a black man or Nigerian.
India is number one in term of scamming. Those guys have taken theirs to the next level. grin

They even rent building, make expensive signage and hire workers to scam for them. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by ednut1(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2022
How can a father agree to allow his daughter do this. Some people are beasts
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by seanwilliam(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2022
1Alex:
Immediately I saw that ad on YouTube, I knew something was wrong. With a Naija reasoning , i sensed scam.
I almost fell for it.
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by geezynoni: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Everytime I visit YouTube, I'm always seeing this ad, I felt so much pity the first time and wanted to donate but couldn't find my card, subsequently, I felt only pity and didn't feel like donating anymore.
Russians are Oloriburuku.
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by Ray07(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Dangrace01:
Omo

9ja dey learn for fraud.

Did you see the Indian guys that defrauded Russians with live baseball games.

those Indian scam guys make an average of $18 million per annum.

That's each scam group.
Re: Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts. by stanisbaratheon: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2022
I donated $10 to the account over a month ago. So I've been duped cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abnedgo Don-Evarada's N10m Bribe To EFCC Official (Photos) / Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) / Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.