Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Headmaster Mol£sted Me Twice In His Office When I Was 8 Years Old – Uche Madu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Headmaster Mol£sted Me Twice In His Office When I Was 8 Years Old – Uche Madu (391 Views)

E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money / Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Headmaster Mol£sted Me Twice In His Office When I Was 8 Years Old – Uche Madu by Chaseviper20: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2022

My Headmaster Mol£sted Me Twice In His Office When I Was 8 Years Old – Uche Maduagwu Reveals

Actor Uche Maduagwu from Nollywood has admitted that his teacher assaulted him.

He spoke candidly as he explained why he doesn’t celebrate his birthday the same way as other people.

He said that on his birthday, when he was just 8 years old, his former headmaster abused him in his office.

He posted the following on his Instagram page:

https://metastar.com.ng/my-headmaster-molsted-me-twice-in-his-office-when-i-was-8-years-old-uche-maduagwu-reveals/

Re: My Headmaster Mol£sted Me Twice In His Office When I Was 8 Years Old – Uche Madu by superCleanworks(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2022
that headmaster formatted this guy's brain. no wonder.

(1) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Links Up With Ayrastarr As They Set To Release New Music / Somebody’s Son Is About Jesus Christ, Not A Secular Song – Tiwa Savage / ‘marriage Is Not Something To Die For’ – Lateef Adedimeji Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.