Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? (34786 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Defraud Me?.... Matured Minds Please Help! / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Silentgroper:
To what end?? Lol.. Aunty/bros, whichever one u truly are, this is nairaland and stuff like dat is awfully common here, so we trust nobody..

aunty/bros, na who send u mail u go dey reason dat one ooo.. Wetin concern me..

Abi u think say dat breast go dey freak all of us... Aunty dey one side oo..

Ok. Upload a picture of u touching ur nose if it's really u..
My dear I don't need to convince you. Now fvck off my mention angry
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lovilla:

i'm facing thesame thing ooo
Just do you. U don't need to convince anyone, they'll adjust smiley
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Lovilla(f): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Just do you. U don't need to convince anyone, they'll adjust smiley
lol

Leave them

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Silentgroper(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
My dear I don't need to convince you. Now fvck off my mention angry
... Gleefully...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Osibajo2023:
lol, mad man
Lol, ma niggi
Omo iya mi
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by toujurs: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Your mates are busy campaigning and rallying support for Tinubu, you're here chooking a woman you've not married.
Abeg leave woman join the winning team. Jagaban for 2023 grin
A fool at 40 undecided, Rally for a crook. Tueh
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Qatar2022: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
EmiDon11:
My girlfriend went to a clinic for pregnancy check up yesterday.

I was serious praying for God to do me just one wish.

But when she came back, smile was all over her face.

I asked her, whats the outcome of the test?

What she said to me is "congratulation"

I said for what?

She told me she is preg**nt.

I didn't ask her for the test result papers or what ever they call it, bcoz i dont know how to check it.

I was just staring her in shock but she keeps on smiling and laughing.

She went home after i didnt ulter a word to her.

Something told me in my mind that she just wanna play mind games with me.

Bcoz it cant be.

I dont know how to get her to tell me the truth, cuz she behaves somehow atimes.

So pls how can you tell, when u see the result paper?

Cuz the food wey ah chop since yesterday no gree digest.
Then ignore her for now
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by PATHWALKER(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
na people like una suppose jam public toilet
EmiDon11:
i ve no intention of marrying the girl.

Although i met her a virgin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Girlfriend / He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.