Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? (35158 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Defraud Me?.... Matured Minds Please Help! / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Oceanjagaban: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2022
EmiDon11:
i ve no intention of marrying the girl.

Although i met her a virgin
You don't have intentions of marrying her,so what are our keeping for? Sexmachine?

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Chibae4real: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2022
EmiDon11:
why insult me?

Na rape i rape her?

Here you go again..... you have no conscience atall! Don't worry when it start playing, you will know how it feels like.

"The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman's love with no intention of loving her." ----Bob Marley
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by IbadeHQ: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2022
Nonexisting:
Ehhh, you're fuccking HIV and staph infested Nigerian vaginarians without condom? You fit go to the forests and fight lions now because fear itself suppose to dey fear you as you dey so.

Did you read at all.

He met her a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by pussyeater(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Did you read at all.

He met her a virgin.
He's actually one of many Obituary lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by EmiDon11: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
she might not. The fact she's a virgin
u mean she might not be pregnant abi?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2022
pussyeater:

RIP English.
grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Kingnelson9: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Your mates are busy campaigning and rallying support for Tinubu, you're here chooking a woman you've not married.
Abeg leave woman join the winning team. Jagaban for 2023 grin

BE OBIdient !!!

You are old enough to be the chairman of your LGA
Be useful in yours youthful age not kowtowing to your great grand fathers.

PO23

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by GoooodHardDick: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Why are you Obidients very insultive.
Na wetin go pursue people from voting OBI

You Tinubu supporters always love to cry the victim card whenever the table turns around.

Be informed that Obi is your next president

You can relocate to Somalia after the election

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Badgers14: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

How did Peter Obi get in the middle of this ? The poster never mentioned he was OBIdient, he just said suffer never tire people supporting Tinubu,how's that statement an insult?

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by clems88(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2022
EmiDon11:

You are a wicked man. So all this while you been chopping what no man had touched and u are here saying rubbish that you have no intention marrying her? I pray she's pregnant. You much marry her by force. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by IbadeHQ: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2022
pussyeater:

He's actually one of many Obituary lazy youth.

grin grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2022
EmiDon11:
how do you know if someone is pregnant?
take her to the clinic yourself to run a test
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by goodheart01: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

What he asked you was a simple question, suffer neva tire u?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by doneback04: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2022
EmiDon11:
make una pray for me

If God do am for me baa,

i go campaign for anybody

What did you want God to do for you? U haven't told us anything weather u need the pregnancy or not,
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by EmiDon11: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
take her to the clinic yourself to run a test
it gonna be hard 4 me
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by EmiDon11: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2022
doneback04:

What did you want God to do for you? U haven't told us anything weather u need the pregnancy or not,
i no need am ooo
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Benny93: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2022
How do u guys friend a gal dat u knw 2 well dat you cant marry. How?
EmiDon11:

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Kdon2: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2022
EmiDon11:
My girlfriend went to a clinic for pregnancy check up yesterday.

I was serious praying for God to do me just one wish.

But when she came back, smile was all over her face.

I asked her, whats the outcome of the test?

What she said to me is "congratulation"

I said for what?

She told me she is preg**nt.

I didn't ask her for the test result papers or what ever they call it, bcoz i dont know how to check it.

I was just staring her in shock but she keeps on smiling and laughing.

She went home after i didnt ulter a word to her.

Something told me in my mind that she just wanna play mind games with me.

Bcoz it cant be.

I dont know how to get her to tell me the truth, cuz she behaves somehow atimes.

So pls how can you tell, when u see the result paper?

Cuz the food wey ah chop since yesterday no gree digest.

grin grin grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Engrgibbs: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Your mates are busy campaigning and rallying support for Tinubu, you're here chooking a woman you've not married.
Only people without brains campaign for Tinubu..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Chibae4real: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2022
pussyeater:

RIP English.

English was well communicated and u got it. That's the most important thing.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Kdon2: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2022
EmiDon11:

You be bad person.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by abfelicity91: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
You are becoming the most successful dumbass of the year. Congrats and keep pushing for it..
Shey na cassava, ewa, agbadoo you won d chop for a lifetime?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2022
EmiDon11:
it gonna be hard 4 me
why
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Kdon2: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Vikkoh:
She'll be pregnant with twins in Jesus name.
Congratulations Daddy Twins grin
Baba Ibeji grin

Amen
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by UptownVibes(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2022
He said his food didn't digest grin Get that pregnancy strip of 200# and run it yourself, to avoid problem .. You are not ready yet,you wen doing raw.. Go check prize of baby food and Pampers ,then you go understand something.. grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by pussyeater(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Chibae4real:

English was well communicated and u got it. That's the most important thing.
My friend shut up and go and change your "caught" to "catch" Simple correction, you refuse to admit.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Josbreed: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2022
EmiDon11:
My girlfriend went to a clinic for pregnancy check up yesterday.

I was serious praying for God to do me just one wish.

But when she came back, smile was all over her face.

I asked her, whats the outcome of the test?

What she said to me is "congratulation"

I said for what?

She told me she is preg**nt.

I didn't ask her for the test result papers or what ever they call it, bcoz i dont know how to check it.

I was just staring her in shock but she keeps on smiling and laughing.

She went home after i didnt ulter a word to her.

Something told me in my mind that she just wanna play mind games with me.

Bcoz it cant be.

I dont know how to get her to tell me the truth, cuz she behaves somehow atimes.

So pls how can you tell, when u see the result paper?

Cuz the food wey ah chop since yesterday no gree digest.

Bros, you said "Becos it can't be". Do you mean your sperm is weak and you are impotent? Following your statement, it means you can't pregnate a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Kronikuz: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2022
You dey Bleep raw and you expect make Belle no come out. How some people dey use their brain think dey wonder me eh
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Front page things cheesy u go hear am today grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2022
If you can recall the day you had sex, then ask her for the duration of the pregnancy test and analyze based on the two periods
Re: Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? by Fmghewzy(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Emidion11
I honestly hope she is pregnant.
It will teach you a lesson , when you were diving in raw ,what were you expecting.
Serves you right grin.

Get ready to work your ass out and be a responsible Father.
You met her a virgin,more reasons why you must marry her grin grin.

If I hear one kind apala nonsense,I go too curse you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.