Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release (40128 Views)

Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by gbowoade85142: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
labour Party the Messiah party is begging a convict with ticket If the guy refuses na him even get integrity pass the criminal partylabour Party the Messiah party is begging a convict with ticket If the guy refuses na him even get integrity pass the criminal party...
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Asiwajuan: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is not a good move for the party, I don't even know why he was granted pardon...if someone call Nigeria a zoo, someone will say shoot that man, he's calling a Nation a zoo, it's only animals that behave the ways we do here in Nigeria when it concerns governance
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Steveabbeyly: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Is there any different between Dariye and Obi? No different they are both the same.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by a4cube: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
tinsel:

https://guardian.ng/news/dariye-kwapnoe-offered-senatorial-tickets/
Still changes nothing until I hear from inec that he is the candidate.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by richie240: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ventura1:
Labour party is just an offshoot of the oppressive elites to confused the citizen and gives an illusion of hope.
Only a Sowore candidacy can liberate the suffering Nigerians.
The matter on ground is even beyond a sowore. He will still be surrounded by d (same) 'status quo' in all d spheres of government.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by cutesharon(f): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
I want to assume this is not true even though I still don't understand what LP stands for as a party. What is LP's ideology?

Is it because it gave Peter Obi the acclaimed messiah a ticket that made it a party of angels even with the likes of Doyin Okupe or what. Is it not the same set of disgruntled politicians. May God bless Nigeria...

LP needs to clearly define what it stands for and it better align with what good Nigerians are craving for.....
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by ORIAYO70(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Built2last:
Naija a nation where corruption is celebrated but hard work is undermined

Anyway we should stop ethnic politics.

Hunger doesn't know if you are Yoruba

When the blood suckers who kill and rape your women shows up, they dont ask if you are Yoruba.

See the cheap alleged statement accredited to Saheed. See what's happening in Tinubus support WhatsApp group.

See the ethnic politics some Yorubas are playing. What has a south Easterner done

Vote competence, let's rescue Nigeria. Vote Peter Obi

Do u have sense at all.. .

I have seen thousands of Yoruba supporting Obi.

I have barely see up to 10 igbos in Tinubu's camp, who is now playing ethnic politics, get ur fact before spitting rubbing.

Any Yoruba supporting Igbo, is either senseless or he/she was never a student of Nigeria Politics...

What did Colonel Banjo got supporting biafra, he was killed by Ojukwu.

What did Colonel Fajuyi got housing Agunyi Ironsi, Fajuyi even died before Ironsi.

Sw west almost engulfed by igbos when Akintola let Awolowo to support Azikwe, it was later they have to reset their senses,

Igbo man will never die in Yoruba war.

Yoruba supporting Dem r moronin in nature, nobody is saint when it comes to politics,

Why nobody is talking about the Pandora allegations against Obi... Besides S east hast no political structure to rule Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Built2last: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Do u have sense at all.. .

I have seen thousands of Yoruba supporting Obi.

I have barely see up to 10 igbos in Tinubu's camp, who is now playing ethnic politics, get ur fact before spitting rubbing.

Any Yoruba supporting Igbo, is either senseless or he/she was never a student of Nigeria Politics...

What did Colonel Banjo got supporting biafra, he was killed by Ojukwu.

What did Colonel Fajuyi got housing Agunyi Ironsi, Fajuyi even died before Ironsi.

Sw west almost engulfed by igbos when Akintola let Awolowo to support Azikwe, it was later they have to reset their senses,

Igbo man will never die in Yoruba war.

Yoruba supporting Dem r moronin in nature, nobody is saint when it comes to politics,

Why nobody is talking about the Pandora allegations against Obi... Besides S east hast no political structure to rule Nigeria

Who is this Buffoon.

Pandora has been scrutinised and you didn't find anything.

Get a life sir.

Hunger and insecurity has no structure and that's why many Nigerians not just Igbos are supporting Obi.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by ORIAYO70(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Built2last:

Who is this Buffoon.

Pandora has been scrutinised and you didn't find anything.

Get a life sir.

Hunger and insecurity has no structure and that's why many Nigerians not just Igbos are supporting Obi.

That goes for your elders in your family.

Vote for ur Pandora in peace.

1 Like

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Tzar(m): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
So this party that is giving criminals and looters ticket is what Obituary supporters want sane people to vote for?
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Aydlecturer: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Racoon:
A convicted criminal coming out to contest a Senatorial seat immediately after being given an undeserved state pardons? Only in Nigeria. So sad! Too bad.

Is this not LP that some people are dieing for by abusing the supporters of both APC and PDP. That is an indication that Nigerian politicians are the same.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by DeOTR: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
10 years sentence for stealing N1.126 billion and still ended up spending just 4 years?
Are we operation a dual-justice system in this country, or is there something I'm missing?
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by ZombieSlayer1: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Sunday Igboho was only after the terrorist and bandits and not Igbos or Hausas. Unlike your terrorist that has made your land derserted because of killings by the unknown gunmen. Sunday Igboho did not say any Yoruba man attending an Igbo or Hausa church is not fit to be human. It is a fool in Yoruba land will vote for such people. Never!
IPOB was only after fulani terrorists, before the government started using unknown gunmen to cause problems so they can blame it on IPOB.
You're a fool, as you voted Buhari though his people are the main terrorists in this country, and a bigger fool because you're supporting Tinubu whose people were part of the terrorists involved in the Kuje prison break.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by ZombieSlayer1: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
tonyuny12:

The guy is a well know PDP thug so stop trying hard to link him with Tinubu. Not after blaming Tinubu as a sellout during his arrest and now we still want to link him to same tinubu that was accused for his arrest.

Make una dey stay one place make we know where everyone stand
lolz....so you're now trying to push him to PDP, abi?
You people never cease to amuse me
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

lolz....so you're now trying to push him to PDP, abi?
You people never cease to amuse me

I followed his ordeals throughout to the point of his release. I'm not trying to push him to PDP but telling you who he is
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by ZombieSlayer1: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
tonyuny12:

I followed his ordeals throughout to the point of his release. I'm not trying to push him to PDP but telling you who he is
but you just said he's sponsored by PDP, isn't that what you said?
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Don't quote me wrong... I didn't said his actions were sponsored by PDP but that he's a PDP thug
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by ogbonti: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And he will also join Peter Obi campaign team after securing the party ticket abi ?

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by ogbonti: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
tinsel:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/ex-convict-dariye-offered-senatorial-ticket-shortly-after-former-plateau-governors-release

Coming from SAHARA REPORTERS ?

Coming from OMOYELE SOWORISK?

Because Peter Obi MOVEMENT has eclipsed his childish trantrums - we wants to dirty up the Labor Party with the Fake Dariye Story

SOWORE - we know you are working secretly for Atiku

And we can not forget in a hurry how you used this same SAHARA reporters to end Jonathan's government to enthrone the disaster

we have in our hands now - ABEG PARK WELL JOOR - Mr FAKE NEWS angry
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Does this answer your question?

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by adekolaelect(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Can we now say his comment is being surpported to BAT ? Since some people are linking Peter Obi to IPOB. Let's be guided as we support our candidates.
who ask you this ? When your anointed candidate and his party are celebrating an ex convict with senetorial slot ? Pls pack well even if high BP chatch you .you will still blame Tinubu.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by sadaxxx: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
For as long as we focus on short term electoral victory instead of long-term good governance, our country will NEVER progress. Because why is a party willing to give a bastard that was convicted of fraud their ticket just based on popularity?
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by DGOODLYF: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu urchins will rush to believe dis. Fake news i guess .....when common sense shld av make dem know say nomination of names for. National assembly don close
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by asobo1: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Lol

So much for been different from apc PDP

Is obi not even PDP sef, I now know how some people dey reason sef

I expect obi to cum campaign for him again like he did for lasun the thief

https://www.thecable.ng/group-wants-yusuf-lasun-probed-n1-1bn-water-scam/amp
You well so? A presidential candidate coming to campaign for a senatorial candidate. Wetin person no go see for nairaland shocked
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Melagros(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Racoon:
A convicted criminal coming out to contest a Senatorial seat immediately after being given an undeserved state pardons? Only in Nigeria. So sad! Too bad.
South westerners started it, let it go round the country
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by dominusgai(m): 1:46am On Aug 12, 2022
tinsel:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/ex-convict-dariye-offered-senatorial-ticket-shortly-after-former-plateau-governors-release

Someone explain to me how this will be possible when the window for submitting names of candidates have been closed.

If una wan lie, make he day sensible aveg
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by ECHICHE: 5:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Ex-convict can't contest an election under Nigerian law. It is written clearly on party intent and nomination form.

Let Dariye rest and enjoy his hidden loots in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic / Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC / Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.