Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. (5574 Views)

Buhari Urges World Bank To Facilitate Speedy Repatriation Of Stolen Fund / FG Wants Speedy Completion Of Mambilla Power Project – Buhari / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Chyz2: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
I thank God. cool
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
lagcity:

alj harem. alj harem. alj harem. how many times i call u? the way you dey switch lanes betweeen yoruba and ibo, i just pray make trailer no run u over cheesy. stick to one side dammit. this ish is confusing smiley

nah, i am not switching

just stating the obvious . as i said we should wish him a speedy recovery but that does not mean he is not a coward etc

As i said respect is reciprocal. if you insult ojukwu, they would insult awolowo which i dislike very much because I love the man and benefitted from his policies

also ojukwu is someones father, husband etc. And i am sure his loved ones would not like people wishing death on this man.

Lets just pray for the man to come back to Nija
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
Chyz*:

I thank God. cool

Bunie ya enu chineke cool
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by abadaba(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
Ymodulus:

I thought this man was given "autapia pia" so he can die january 13th. Ojukwu ikemba my foot. Old man
smelly baboon.
~Bluetooth:

Decomposed already so they should just let him be.
Castrated baboon.
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, you do that. Okay.

Where is the insult when what have been posted is true?
1. ojukwu is in and out, wasting ppl's money like he wasted their lives in the in Biafran war
2. His young wife is chasing every political kongi for political recognition
3. He has a Yaradua style story attached to him.
4. This is the right to send Boko harams to him.
Impotent retardo, surely you must die before him. Monkey ball-licker, get a life as your mental shitt brain is a concern to your race. Father phucking lunatic.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by redsun(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
Here we go again!Some frustrated pigs vetting out their miseries on a noble sick man,an endangered specie
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by NegroNtns(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
<quote>

As i said respect is reciprocal. if you insult ojukwu, they would insult awolowo which i dislike very much because I love the man and benefitted from his policies

</quote>

Lol, did you say they will insult Awolowo?

Where have you been?
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Lol, did you say they will insult Awolowo?

Where have you been?

actually, that is one of the reason i just nairaland because i saw them as ingrates

never the less, this is about ojukwu, so brother, lets wish him a speedy recovery
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by NegroNtns(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
Ojukwu, I wish you speedy recovery.

Your pikin dem want finish de job wey dem papa no fit accomplish. We go fvck 'em up.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by juman(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
lagcity:

i no understand this Ojukwu guy sef. no disrespect but the guy dey fall my hand seriously. i mean Gowon, Obj, T Y Danjuma, Black Scorpion and all him mates still dey kampe. nothin do them. i think Ojukwu should ask these guys for their secrets.

grin Secrets? ask God nah.

Nothing bad that old man is sick.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Gbenge77(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2011
Good for him
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by abadaba(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
Gbenge 77:

Good for him
Meaning?.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by redsun(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2011
evil people like obj live longer for karma to catch up with them.one day obj will be stripped and castrated naked on d street
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
abadaba:

Meaning?.

You should start saving money for his funeral arrangements.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
abadaba:

Meaning?.

he meant good that he is coming back

~Bluetooth:

mechu nu

shattap dia. stop wishing death for someone
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by abadaba(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
~Bluetooth:

monkey, take it or leave it, you must die before him, idiot.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by abadaba(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
alj_harem:

he meant good that he is coming back

mechu nu

shattap dia. stop wishing death for someone

Thanks.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by redsun(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
u are so predictable tribal warrior,blutooth.Do u ever make sound judgement?i pity those involve in ur everyday life
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by hbrednic: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
wishing the ikemba of africa a speedy recovery.

ONLY A FO-OL KEEPS READING DESERTREPORTERS.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
abadaba:

Thanks.
cool cool
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by hbrednic: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
~Bluetooth:

and yours aswell
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
abadaba:

monkey, take it or leave it, you must die before him, .

Anyhow life goes on but your man is the one rotting here not me.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by T9ksy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
Yea, cowards who run from the face of battle (to IVC) die many times over. It must be sad and depressing to have his wife chasing every political kongi like cross-eyed Dora.

Yes o, Ileke-idi, cowards die many times before their actual death.

This one even live to see his so-called beautiful young wife turn into a village bike whom every tom,  di, ck and goodluck have had a turn. Even Obj had a go!
Even ciroma (as ugly as the man is) wasn't left out, either.  he couldn't bring himself to do it so used his cuban ciger, instead! grin
Just like their other hero zik- the so-called "beautiful bride of nigerian politics" who eventually morphed into a washed-up harlot before going to answer to his maker.

In fact, i heard from source perpendicular to the bearded monster himself, that it was on one of the private shows bianca and Ojukwu's blood cousin (okonkwo) gave the ikemba of nnewi on his marital water-bed that precipitated his december cardic arrest  grin

Gosh! It must have been one hell of a show!!! grin grin
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Anyhow life goes on but your man is the one rotting here not me.
T9ksy:

This one even live to see his so-called beautiful young wife turn into a village bike whom every tom,  di, ck and goodluck have had a turn. Even Obj had a go!
Even ciroma (as ugly as the man is) wasn't left out, either.  he couldn't bring himself to do it so used his cuban ciger, instead! grin
Just like their other hero zik- the so-called "beautiful bride of nigerian politics" who eventually morphed into a washed-up harlot before going to answer to his maker.

In fact, i heard from source perpendicular to the bearded monster himself, that it was on one of the private shows bianca and Ojukwu's blood cousin (okonkwo) gave the ikemba of nnewi on his marital water-bed that precipitated his december cardic arrest  grin

people. respect this man. HABA

even if u do not like him, please not on this thread. we should be thankful he is getting better.

na wa for una o
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by redsun(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
With all said and done,nobody but u is d hero! but if ur brain is malfunctioning,u will never realize that.Push ur head
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by abadaba(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
T9ksy:

This one even live to see his so-called beautiful young wife turn into a village bike whom every tom,  di, ck and goodluck have had a turn. Even Obj had a go!
Even ciroma (as ugly as the man is) wasn't left out, either.  he couldn't bring himself to do it so used his cuban ciger, instead! grin

Stinking pig, are you not tired of this same quote of your every now and then. You really bore nairalanders with this your blue quotes, Motherphucking retardo.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by abadaba(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
abadaba:

Stinking pig, are you not tired of this same quote of your every now and then. You really bore nairalanders with this your blue quotes, Motherphucking retardo.
Alh, you see what I told you in another thread. 90% OF Yoruba posters are very tribalistic.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by okadaman2: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
Good news! May the gods continue to keep the General!
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
alj_harem:

even if u do not like him, please not on this thread. we should be thankful he is getting better.

na wa for una o

Ok he won't die now until another 100 years.happy now ?
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2011
abadaba:

Alh, you see what I told you in another thread. 90% OF Yoruba posters are very tribalistic.

no not 90%

the tribalistic ones are just 3 or so

bluetooth, seant02, t9sk but that is it

now, this people don't respect there people. just like i can not use ezeuche , mekus etc or wily wily to generialise  the whole igbo people

You can not use rioters or alj harem to say they respect the whole north

people are individuals and such we should not generalise.

brother please keep this in mind wink
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ok he won't die now until another 100 years.happy now ?

lets not talk about him dying

keep praying for him just like you would want others to do the same for you in your time of needs
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by T9ksy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2011
alj_harem:

na wa for una o

alj,
Respect is a two-way street. worse things has been written about Awo.
Now its pay-back time.
Yeah, am glad he's getting better so that he can witness more pain and sufferings before he eventually kicks the bucket.
Blo.ody 5 star mothaxxxxx!

@ abadaba & redsun,

Remember, freedom of speech. grin  grin
You can't gag me.
let me go and smoke some more gbana. I will be back shortly with some more hardcore expose on your hero/coward.
Watch this space  grin grin
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by abadaba(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
alj_harem:

no not 90%

the tribalistic ones are just 3 or so

bluetooth, seant02, t9sk but that is it

now, this people don't respect there people. just like i can not use ezeuche , mekus etc or wily wily to generialise  the whole igbo people

You can not use rioters or alj harem to say they respect the whole north

people are individuals and such we should not generalise.

brother please keep this in mind wink
O.K.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! / What Is The Use Of COREN And NSE / List Of Nigerian Presidents Who Died While Still In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.