Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 (23822 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM / Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Evergreen12345(f): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Image123:
Him Tu Lie about to tell guttersnipes more tingling lies.

I feel your endless tears

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by 7arrows: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
lovinagbad:
With all these bad things you reel out abt Tinubu, still you refuse to comot for Lagos and go your village.

Your statement is totally off point. Just LIKE they asked your boss tifnubu what plans he has for NIGERIANS his answer was its his turn. Does that make sense? You all seem to have been hit with that syndrome and a little doze of dementia and Parkinson. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by 7arrows: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Gbemini:
Biafra are following obi because they know if he wins he will release his broda kanu in prison ... This is just fact for those that has thinking brain...

Another pointless human again. Una no dey think before una talk?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by gregng(m): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2022
From where I stand, I dare to proclaim that Nigeria’s Democracy Must Survive!

The new alliance that we seek is between Nigerian Youths, the Labour Party, which represent Nigerian workers, and Like Minds.  Collectively, it is an alliance of the #OBIdients!

Going forward, we must look for ways to move Nigeria beyond oil. We must end this criminality called 'oil subsidy'. Nigeria today is vastly polarised and wrecked by divisions that run deep along religious, ethnic and regional lines.

There is a staggering level of corruption. Our universities have remained closed for over five months. While our healthcare system remains comatose, power generation and distribution are also at an all-time low.

After we win the 2023 elections, we intend to use the instruments of job creation and regenerative investments to drastically reduce the high incidence of insecurity and poverty, while moving the economy from the consumptive to the productive mode.

Undoubtedly, the greatest challenge we face beyond bad leadership, is lack of elite consensus. But, let us not forget Dante Alighieri‘s admonition, that “The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

History must serve as a tool in our decision making. The implosion of Nigeria has long been forecasted. Year 2023 could be a tipping point in the annals of our history. But that must not happen, even as the options before the electorate seem stark.

Finally, Our structure is everyone seated in this hall today! Yes, we have structure, and we are ready to move mountains to save Nigeria.

#PeterObi ��

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by harmony75: 12:18am On Aug 12, 2022
This is a presidential candidate that is very sure of himself. But those Apc and PDP are looking forward to run to Aso Rock to embezzle nothing buhari left!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by PointZerom: 12:19am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
The usual!

Avenue to dish out his fictional, unrealistic and unfeasible plans!

I rather watch Tom and Jerry if I am desperate to watch fictions.

Not listening to In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China,

And Hommie could not even make Anambra like China in 8 years! Met Anambra as a shiithole, and left it as a shitthole! Nio visible, concrete or landmark achievements!

Oh! I forgot, He invested Anambra state funds into beer parlour business.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Realist12: 12:19am On Aug 12, 2022
ajekpaks:
For the first time since Patrick Obahiagbon Nigerians want to hear a Politician Speak...

Media houses are queuing to get a whiff of his intelligence. He's pure class and they all know it... why won't they? The name Peter Obi is driving ratings off the roof. you're guaranteed viewership...

Even BBN is not making as much noise as it used to, in fact the only time it's ratings went up this season was when some dude was cautioned for putting on an Obidient shirt...

cheesy
just like Patrick, Obi is also a joke , I enjoy watching Obahigbon coz he makes me laugh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by DownChelsea(f): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I am just curious.

What plans has he divulged so far since he has been granting interviews?

Just being curious o.

Listen to this upcoming interview.

Try to use your ears properly.

You'll find out, trust me.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by DownChelsea(f): 12:37am On Aug 12, 2022
donbrowser:

But his vice didn't mention their security plan.

Listen again.

With a cleaned eardrum this time.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by newnigerdelta1: 12:39am On Aug 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one.... Enemies of Nigeria will be disappointed.

All the Obedients stand firm and get ready. We must not allow wicked people to finish us.
I still want to travel by road in Nigeria in future.
I still want my kids to attend schools in Nigeria.
I still want to enjoy 247 light.

Peter lie lie people,since 1960 till date which 247 light have you experience,8years of obi rule why no 247 light in his community,charity beings at home,so stop been mumu

we must rescue Nigeria from
Dubai landlords who return only when there is Election.

We must rescue Nigeria from a man without certificate who is being admitted from one hospital to another all over the world. Someone who has not even told you his vision for you who is shamelessly supporting him.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by newnigerdelta1: 12:41am On Aug 12, 2022
ajekpaks:
For the first time since Patrick Obahiagbon Nigerians want to hear a Politician Speak...

Media houses are queuing to get a whiff of his intelligence. He's pure class and they all know it... why won't they? The name Peter Obi is driving ratings off the roof. you're guaranteed viewership...

Even BBN is not making as much noise as it used to, in fact the only time it's ratings went up this season was when some dude was cautioned for putting on an Obidient shirt...

cheesy

Nor be to print polo for obobo ,election day owner go cry ,obi go disgrace owner
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by zeusdgrt(m): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
The usual!

Not listening to In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China,

And Hommie could not even make Anambra like China in 8 years! Met Anambra as a shiithole, and left it as a shitthole! Nio visible, concrete or landmark achievements!

Only the wise watch sensible interviews so don't worry u are not invited to watch.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by themanderon: 12:54am On Aug 12, 2022
He has granted more interviews than the failure in aso rock has ever granted in 7yrs and some people want to foist another absentee President to finish off what the failure has started. I just have to wonder what is wrong with some people?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Canberra55: 12:55am On Aug 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I am just curious.
What plans has he divulged so far since he has been granting interviews?
Just being curious o.
Go and verify.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Canberra55: 1:01am On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

Enemies of Afghaneastern "will be disappointed" is more like it, and that's the right way to say it. You now suddenly want to rescue The Zoo that you've been maligning for years now! Did you obtain the Say-so of The Mazi before coming out to declare this fettered love for The Zoo? He may have a different opinion, you know? When did this love for The Zoo start? Or shall we say it is only a schemed ploy to gain an undue advantage over the rest of us?
Ogbeni, gbagbe oshi.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Abujason: 1:02am On Aug 12, 2022
donaldking100:

The reason why shaky-shaky Tinubu has refused to do any live interviews is because he knows he would make a big fool of himself.
I'm still waiting for the presidential debate to start.
I can bet my last-card with any urchin that Tinubu won't present himself for the presidential debate.
Urchins; is Tinubu really the man you would be proud enough to present to the world as your president??
What would happen if he is called-up during a United Nations meeting to give a speech?
If you people don't have Shame, there are lots of reasonable Nigerians like me who wouldn't want to be disgraced in-front of the whole world.

Mr. Agbadola will not debate because he will expose himself more. Every time he talks there is a new gaffe that his minders have to try to whitewash. But Nigerians should learn from Buhari’s refusal to debate and now we are all suffering because he wasn’t quarried about his plans for the country.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by ceejayluv(m): 1:10am On Aug 12, 2022
My OBIdience is factory-fitted...
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Canberra55: 1:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Oziens:
Certainly, you have listening ears health challenges. See Otolaryngologist urgently.

he said he will give Nigerians balanced diet rather than just maize and cassava.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by iorpuu(m): 1:22am On Aug 12, 2022
mariahAngel:
A leader who regards the people will carry them along in his plans.
A leader with plans will not be afraid to be questioned.
Proudly Obidient.
PETER OBI IS only person who can rescue Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by A4alpha: 1:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
The usual!

U think you are doing me? No you are doing yourself and beside this is an expensive joke. Don't reject what is sweet, don't call black White or white black.. let's call a spade a spade.
Obi taking over is a win win for the people. Obi taking over equals power to the people! His administration will thwert the hands of curruption and his presidency is real definition of TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY!
My one cent
The End!
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by DrAkpamudehe: 1:30am On Aug 12, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Each time I sleep and wake up, I imagine Tinubu or Atiku speaking at United Nations wall on behalf of Nigeria.

I bet you, every Nigerian will regret ever being born here. Enough of old people. He who has ears, let him hear.

Can you father speak english in public more than Atiku's last born
Please who d hell is your father?!!!?
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by donbrowser(m): 1:35am On Aug 12, 2022
DownChelsea:

Listen again.

With a cleaned eardrum this time.

But there's no way to clean your brain since the dirts there couldn't make you reason well
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Investortg: 1:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Biafra are following obi because they know if he wins he will release his broda kanu in prison ... This is just fact for those that has thinking brain... So? he releasing Mr Kanu is bad? What are the constitutional offences of Mr Kanu against them? Yet the chronically political thieves are been releases,walking freely equally contesting in elections. Una mumu never do? (in Charly's voice)
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by deji17: 1:40am On Aug 12, 2022
ObiLies.. Unlimited Lies.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by goodheart01: 1:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
The usual!

Oga sharrap pls and watch your Tom and jerry in peace. It’s better I listen to a man who isn’t scared of presenting his agenda than two old fools who aren’t even sure of themselves. Especially that agbado sharing man.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by BlazinGlory40: 1:47am On Aug 12, 2022
lovinagbad:
He[b] is desperate. He has bad advisers. They are demarketing him qith all these interviews. Presidential candidates don't need to be doing all these nonsense He is doing. Watch out, Obi will tell you he will do these and that, then ask how he is going to found it, That's when foul yansh go open[/b]

I disagree with you on the part that he is desperate. Perhaps, you are an opponent, but I am a supporter who criticizes constructively.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Dandavido: 1:51am On Aug 12, 2022
PETER Obi IS A LIAR. IPOB PRESIDENT 2023
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by DownChelsea(f): 1:51am On Aug 12, 2022
donbrowser:

But there's no way to clean your brain since the dirts there couldn't make you reason well

Sleep, wake up, then try thinking again.

Who knows?? Your reasoning might come alive after some sleep
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by goodheart01: 1:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Image123:
Him Tu Lie about to tell guttersnipes more tingling lies.

I’ll love to hear your Tinubu hold out on atleast 30 mins of live interview and not a pre recorded one. I’m sure he will pee-poo his pants again... Lol
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by joepepsy(m): 1:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Tell us peter's legacy in Anambra.
donaldking100:

The reason why shaky-shaky Tinubu has refused to do any live interviews is because he knows he would make a big fool of himself.
I'm still waiting for the presidential debate to start.
I can bet my last-card with any urchin that Tinubu won't present himself for the presidential debate.
Urchins; is Tinubu really the man you would be proud enough to present to the world as your president??
What would happen if he is called-up during a United Nations meeting to give a speech?
If you people don't have Shame, there are lots of reasonable Nigerians like me who wouldn't want to be disgraced in-front of the whole world.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Dandavido: 1:53am On Aug 12, 2022
PETER Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) / LASG Stops Approval Of Land Extension Into The Lagoon At Banana Island, Osborne / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.