Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Marriage: If You're Wealthy Will Marriage Be Sweet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage: If You're Wealthy Will Marriage Be Sweet? (309 Views)

Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? / What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet? / PLEASE HELP, Will My Marriage Be A Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage: If You're Wealthy Will Marriage Be Sweet? by Niklaus398: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
This has been on my mind for days now.
Last week I was talking to my friend who is planning notto get marry but just be a baby daddy due to the failure of marriage this days.
So I told him he shouldn't worry. He should just hustle hard, make money and be rich and his wife will worship the ground he steps on. He will get any woman of his choice.

Being on nairaland for long have also created that idea in my head. Make money n every woman will come . Because with Money you can provide for a woman and she won't complain.
So married men and women here....is it true that if you're Wealthy your marriage will be sweet?
Re: Marriage: If You're Wealthy Will Marriage Be Sweet? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Niklaus398:
Last week I was talking to my friend who is planning notto get marry but just be a baby daddy due to the failure of marriage this days.
So I told him he shouldn't worry. He should just hustle hard, make money and be rich and his wife will worship the ground he steps on. He will get any woman of his choice.

Being on nairaland for long have also created that idea in my head. Make money n every woman will come . Because with Money you can provide for a woman and she won't complain.
So married men and women here....is it true that if you're Wealthy your marriage will be sweet?

the above is a failed state of mind....the only woman you will attract with money is a golddigger who A) is only interested in your money
and B) will leave you when a man with more money than you comes along.

BTW a marriage being sweet is irrelevant to how much money you have, and instead its all to do with the type of wife you marry.
Re: Marriage: If You're Wealthy Will Marriage Be Sweet? by Tegabadguy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Niklaus398:

Money is marriage
Re: Marriage: If You're Wealthy Will Marriage Be Sweet? by Niklaus398: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the above is a failed state of mind....the only woman you will attract with money is a golddigger who A) is only interested in your money
and B) will leave you when a man with more money than you comes along.

BTW a marriage being sweet is irrelevant to how much money you have, and instead its all to do with the type of wife you marry.
Hmm noted
Re: Marriage: If You're Wealthy Will Marriage Be Sweet? by Autobot05: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Niklaus398:

Money is good
But there is a lot of things it can’t buy

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: Marriage: If You're Wealthy Will Marriage Be Sweet? by Autobot05: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tegabadguy:
Money is marriage

Ion know if you’re a football fan but you’re free to look this up
He plays for a top team in Italy and he’s a key player in that team so he earns thousands of euros weekly ( the second pic is a pic of his teammates* MEN*. With his jersey sending their support since he missed the next few matches due to the heartbreak

If money is marriage how was this possible

(1) (Reply)

Sinfully Beautiful / I Need A Wife On Nairaland / She Blind Folded Himand Turned Him On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.