Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO (44934 Views)

People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by Godjone(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
NigeriaB:

Are you Idoma?
igbos call them akwuna likewise idoma too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
quentin06:

Even those men you envy, those so called disciplined men dey cheat, na dem cheat pass.

If Dem cheat pass, then they aren't disciplined... Except Disciplined now has a whole new meaning to you.

Been married for years, and have never felt the compelling need to cheat on my wife. It is not because she's perfect or anything out of the ordinary... It's because I respect her, myself, my kids, and hate drama in my life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by Flana: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
There is no manual for marriage. A man that will cheat will cheat, but we shouldn't forget the fact that some ladies are not just good in bed. I once dated a girl. Throughout that relationship, I can count the times I really enjoyed having sex with her. Once I penetrate her like this, two seconds area go  just bursts, and after that, she gets tired and everything irritates her. The point is, before you marry, please try and cohabit with your partner so that you will fully understand what and what you can or can't tolerate in your marriage. Shalom
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by Bridget95(f): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
Simply put, a girl over the age of 25 is a nightmare. Spoilt pvssy, bad character, damaged womb, destiny used by yahoo boys etc.
Go for virgin girls who are still under their parents and have peace
pedophile spotted. You will soon be caught red handed with an underage girl and jailed for it.
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by AZControversial(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

If Dem cheat pass, then they aren't disciplined... Except Disciplined now has a whole new meaning to you.

Been married for years, and have never felt the compelling need to cheat on my wife. It is not because she's perfect or anything out of the ordinary... It's because I respect her, myself, my kids, and hate drama in my life.

Gbam!!!!!
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by detectivejones: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
Simply put, a girl over the age of 25 is a nightmare. Spoilt pvssy, bad character, damaged womb, destiny used by yahoo boys etc.
It will shock you what this 'virgin girls under their parents' do. Pray you dont fall for a lesbian claiming virgin or a girl who recieves it through the anus. Just pray. My 2kobo
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by Eniitankorede: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kloorit:
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the  latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

FOR CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION IN ABUJA, LAGOS, PORTHERCOURT, OWERRI,ILORIN, KOGI, BENIN CITY,WARRI, ENUGU, ABEOKUTA OGUN,UYO,CALABA,ABIA,PLS GIVE US A CALL.  ..INSTALLTION TAKES LESS THAN 30 MINUTES.

Sorry I don’t want to spoil your market. I just bought same at £17 on Amazon.
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by dododawa1: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Who is this?
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by Theoarhics: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you are so good at advising people on relationships why your own work?
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by KanwuliaExtra: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Illiterates everywhere!
Instead of paying attention to the message, they are busy trying to kill the messenger like they killed “their Jesus”!

Jesus marry? But he was busy preaching about how married people should live their lives……

Yeye dey ooze!
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by GEEGLOBAL: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
contact us
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by BigBashiru: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Their parents wont agree for them to get married....they will say "wait till she finish school" but n'a for school dem dey spoil
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Romanoff:
If she used all these her quote for her last marriage, she go still get husband.

Geeez your mouth eh... Lol
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by franchasofficia: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dear ladies, please I want you all to know that most times men cheat for no reason.

I am a man, a happily married man and I am not here to deceive you. My wife is so beautiful you will think she is mama iwota or something, she has the height, flat tummy even after giving birth, bouncing and well curved bombom like all men desire it, sizable boobs still firm even after childbirth, and amazing smile that can melt the heart of both men and women. She has good character, performs her wifely roles without fault, she is a working class with a wonderful career.

But to be honest with you, it still amazes me when I feel like chasing girls who my wife are prettier, hotter and classier than. Same applies to some of my close friends and we have deliberated on this. And its not as if I don't love my wife oh, I so much adore that lady oh my goodness, she is lovable.

So men don't cheat on their wife or even girlfriend because she is ugly or not good in bed, men cheat because its in their DNA to desire to explore as many ladies they find appealing as they can get, unless the man have subdued that natural desire in men to explore different women via total submission to the word of God and also by the special grace of God. Without the God factor, no man can spend 5 years with one woman without cheating or making attempt to fvck other women.

So ladies stop killing yourself trying to be this or that in order to stop your man from cheating, and stop crucifying your husband for cheating or thinking other men aren't cheating on their own wives too, just pray for your husband continuously and do your best, God will handle the rest for you.

That man you are wishing was your husband thinking he doesn't cheat on his wife, if they show you his little dirty secrets with women you may run mad, so stop crucifying your husband because he cheated, pity him, it is a very strong battle for men to remain sexually faithful to one woman. Men of God included.

Most men hate to tell you this bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by toprealman: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dye your hair kwa?
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by guychidile: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you don't nag him and give him peace at home,believe u me,he won't flirt.
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by jeromestarks: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
BigBashiru:

Their parents wont agree for them to get married....they will say "wait till she finish school" but n'a for school dem dey spoil
Na so one man tell my friend say him daughter too young for marriage (she was 20 at that time o)
A year later, the girl got pregnant for one guy in school. She was heartbroken and couldn't tell her parents so she took some drugs to abort the baby but the baby aborted her life.

My guy went to her house to greet them. The father was ashamed to stand before my guy because he Insulted my guy then and called him all sort of names. The entire community mocked this guy ehhh.

Two years later, the mother committed suicide too. I guess it's because her friends blamed her and her husband for the death of her daughter.

If the parents say make u no marry her, Waka leave their daughter for them. Such girls never end well.
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by Lezzlie(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H5znxi4vgM

Why married MEN will never stop chasing younger girls …

Over maturity is what has killed a lot of marriages, women always be a Baby to your men or else baby gals will keep wining .❤️.
I rest my case .
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChHrGW3KEGf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
who would have heard of this nothing if not for social media
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by nextstep(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
My dear it's not because the married women are not keeping up. What about the guys that cheat on their side chick with a side-side chick?

Oju kokoro na im do am. Beautiful, caring, sexy women have been cheated on, so it makes no difference.

Truth is, man is not built for monogamy... we're as nature intended. Our laws and customs about marriage and life-bonds are not natural (less than 5% of mammal specied are monogamous, look it up). There is talk that monogamy developed as a social construct to stop rival males killing infants (like male lions do)
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by friendl: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
My dear sister ,...

Cheating is in the blood either male or femal
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by victooman: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
l can bet my life you are not more than 23yrs,, effect of having teenage boys on a forum,, so you really think girls above 25 have more body counts than the present girls in their early twenties you are mad bro,,

1 Like

Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by rickleye: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
For someone who has been doing this for while.
Once I eat at home - different types of food . I rarely eat outside.
Now having children does wonders on a woman's body and personality. They should never stop dating their husbands.
I find it is those men who are not satisfied with what they eat at home that are very likely to have 1 or 2 people outside to cheat with. They do not love them, its just to satisfy that sexual urge- nothing more, nothing less.
These younger girls according to one post " will do what your wifey won't do " or another " can match your energy and fantasy "
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by Athemisia: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
Dey there dey deceive ya'self..
Virginity and good character are too different things.
Still under momma's house doesn't guarantee good behavior.
Who go spoil go spoil na only time e go take.
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by jeromestarks: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Athemisia:

Dey there dey deceive ya'self..
Virginity and good character are too different things.
Still under momma's house doesn't guarantee good behavior.
Who go spoil go spoil na only time e go take.
If you have any knowledge of psychology you will know that environment had great effect on human behavior.
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by jeromestarks: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
victooman:
l can bet my life you are not more than 23yrs,, effect of having teenage boys on a forum,, so you really think girls above 25 have more body counts than the present girls in their early twenties you are mad bro,,
Hahaha. 23. If you sand with me in public, you won't be noticed.
Science proved that younger girls are more fertile and have the strength to give birth and train their children unlike their 30 year old counterpart.
If you want to start your life with an old hag, that's your business. My only concern is that by the time you marry a semi- prostitute, you will raise children who will walk naked on the street.
Most of these girls who fvcked men they are not married too are a replica of their mothers. Ask around and confirm.
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by bagad: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Over maturity...hmm
That's a food for thought for our ladies anyway.
Men, we move!
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by Akerele44(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
viver1:
@ young girls like us.

So u do bleep married men ?
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by Boss13: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stupid advice. An unmarried woman giving advice to married women.

Men want to Bleep as many women they can afford. If women know this they will have peace. It has nothing to do with maturity. Men just want to Bleep, married or not. If you are a wife, don't let this bother you or try to control your man. You will only create tension.
Re: Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
I would luv to Bleep this hoe in her ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.