Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,469 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (44178 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2007
Goo morrrrrrrrrrrrrin' love!  How are you.  Missed ya terribly last night!  Had to make do with an 18 year old! tongue Off to do ma last "drops" for the shift----------will be back soonest!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Goo morrrrrrrrrrrrrin' love! How are you. Missed ya terribly last night! Had to make do with an 18 year old! tongue

LMAO

Well, if it is 18, then it aint child abuse, abi undecided

Anyway, been waiting for u here for ages. So wats good? U @ work?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2007
Uche2nna:

LMAO

Well, if it is 18, then it aint child abuse, abi undecided

Anyway, been waiting for u here for ages. So wats good? You @ work?

You should have seen him---you would have been sooooooooooooo jealous!!! What a hunk of flesh!!! angry

Still pissed!!! angry

Yeah @ work, heading home now---just talked to the relief "poopy" can.

How now?  Off to school?---I gat about a few minutes to kill!!!! cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2007
Hahahahaha.

Dont let me catch that boy for trying to mess with my wifey angry

Off to school but i still gat three hrs before that

How was the shit packing today?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2007
Uche2nna:

Hahahahaha.

Dont let me catch that boy for trying to mess with my wifey angry

Off to school but i still gat three hrs before that

How was the shit packing today?

Oh pleeasssssssssssssssse!!! The boy was not even what I would have looked at it  I was 12 years old-- Abeg lets talk better!  Shit packing was gooooooooooooooood today---I was not in the firing zone---meaning "charge" position or "supervisory" mess.  I was the errand lady today.  Well off home now---will check up on you later---got about 30 minutes to drive while eating breakfast in the car--so a gatz to head to the cafeteria first!!!!!!!!!

Real Hilton/Taj Mahal quality breakfast! tongue  I will eat for both of us---------Catch you later love!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2007
Ok lovey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

And easy on them boys. Dont want u to send one to an early grave with ur "arse-ssets" shocked
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2007
Uche2nna:

Ok lovey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

And easy on them boys. Dont want u to send one to an early grave with your "arse-ssets" shocked

Uche darling---this is no fun anymore!  We fit see later for another life oh!!!  These juveniles are getting on ma last nerve---so I will do the honourable thing by banning myself.  It has been a pleasure love!!! Take care!!! No be me and 18 year olds go dey yarn for this website!!!  Goodluck Insomniacs.  It has been a sheeeeeeeeeeeeeer pleasure!!!

Rubbish!!!! Like say person no get work!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Think you are the only one that can ban? Sit here with your dry arses!!! Useless idiots!!! Make una go to hell!!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by lauryn(f): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2007
*subscribin to thread*
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by lauryn(f): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2007
Uche2nna:

Na wa ooooooooo!!!

Babee, e be like say we go change the site of our [b]bed[/b]room. Lauryn and her cohorts don turn am into [b]rest[/b]room sad angry grin

mechionugi! Ijiot, see him mouth,
Hey Uche, how r ya, darling? grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Uche darling---this is no fun anymore! We fit see later for another life oh!!! These juveniles are getting on ma last nerve---so I will do the honourable thing by banning myself. It has been a pleasure love!!! Take care!!! No be me and 18 year olds go dey yarn for this website!!! Goodluck Insomniacs. It has been a sheeeeeeeeeeeeeer pleasure!!!

Rubbish!!!! Like say person no get work!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Think you are the only one that can ban? Sit here with your dry arses!!! Useless idiots!!! Make una go to hell!!!!

Wat the 'ell r u talking about? U banning urself Me no understand oooooooo!!!! undecided I thot that was seun's function undecided

@ Lauryn

U don write the list angry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by lauryn(f): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2007
Which list?.If U commot from dat quarantined habitat, U go get anything wey U and ur mouth/heart please. grin grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2007
@ Lauryn

No try me oooooooooo!!!!! Tdot no too far ooooo from here grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:11am On Sep 13, 2007
Uche2nna:

What the 'ell r u talking about? You banning yourself Me no understand oooooooo!!!! undecided I thot that was seun's function undecided

@ Lauryn

You don write the list angry

Yes oh! when you don waka tire for Nairaland and 18 year old albinos begin talk to you--it is definitely time to ban yourself! cheesy  I have been rendered "impotent" and I think I have begun a long hard road to therapy!!!!!  No more nairaland dudes for me oooooooooooh before I land in bed with a 2 year old posing as an adult!!!!!!!.  The sad part is that the girls are no better! angry

I am at work now.  First drop off in one hour!!! Just checking my requisitions on the computer and reconciling my orders.  It looks like it is going to be a good night again tonight at work.  No sharing of computers today---------so I have grabbed mine and put my name on it.

How was school
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2007
My love, if U get urself banned, who go come dey keep me warm for this spacious bedroom. especially now winter don dey come sad
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:16am On Sep 13, 2007
It looks like you go find a "spare part" oh-----I have been rendered "impotent" by nairaland dudes!!!! Sorry oh!!! This blanket has gone cold. grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2007
The blanket neva even reach her half life sef not to talk of going cold kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by henry007(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2007
babee, u again, using the same flirtatious lines u used on me on anoda person.uche ,this babbee's got a hold on anythin in trousers
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

Uche2nna:

The blanket never even reach her half life sef not to talk of going cold kiss

Can you see what I am seeing? angry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2007
henry007:

babee, u again, using the same flirtatious lines u used on me on another person.uche ,this babbee's got a hold on anythin in trousers

shocked shocked shocked shocked

And u are??

@ Babeelove
Skool was and is still ok. Just finished a long boring seminar and I am at the comoputer trying to catch my breath
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 12:26am On Sep 13, 2007
Oh I see. U are the reason for my wife's displeasure angry

Oh boy try relocate from here or I will differentiate ur teeth with respect to ur mouth angry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2007
Uche2nna:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

And u are??

@ Babeelove
Skool was and is still ok. Just finished a long boring seminar and I am at the comoputer trying to catch my breath

he he he he he he he he!!! I beg my co workers are already warning me about giggling and laffing this early.  Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!! lipsrsealed  You sure this is not one of your love children? undecided  The bobo resemble you oh! cheesy

You will do fine---just pace yourself with the school thing.

I swear! I will never leave this thread oh! I cannot imagine what I will bring home one of these days! Chai!!!! embarassed
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by henry007(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2007
babee,stop doin drugs go 2 bed,its way past bedtime or do u want me 2 tell everyone dat ure using ur aunty's username.,.,.,, ,.,.oops i just sed it
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2007
Na wa oooooo. E be like sey this henry of a guy no dey hear word. angry

Love child shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This one pass me ooooooooooooo!!!!!! cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:45am On Sep 13, 2007
Uche2nna:

Na wa oooooo. E be like sey this henry of a guy no dey hear word. angry
Love child shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This one pass me ooooooooooooo!!!!!! cheesy

just ignore the "love-vendor". I think it is clear to me now that you are the one he is after. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! I should have known all along. tongue Why in the world will a half naked man come in here? shocked
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2007
BABEELOVE:

just ignore the "love-vendor". I think it is clear to me now that you are the one he is after. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! I should have known all along. tongue Why in the world will a half naked man come in here? shocked

sad sad sad

I should probably start thinking about getting banned also sad
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by osisi5: 12:54am On Sep 13, 2007
biko make una leave the guy before Chris Hansen shows up with his "dateline" crew
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by henry007(m): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2007
can i correct dat
1. i'm a boy
2.i have shorts on
3. u've commented on my pic ova a 100 times u perve
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 1:01am On Sep 13, 2007
henry007:

can i correct that
1. i'm a boy
2.i have shorts on
3. u've commented on my pic ova a 100 times u perve

So you know you are a boy?  Now I can start having some respect for you.  Please, the only place I would like to see your screen name is in the "games" section.  Definitely not in "Romance" and "sexuality".  Now, get out of bed and put some clothes on like a nice boy I think you are and I think we will get along just fine.  You are giving me nightmares especially with that visible tatoo!   

By the way---spend more time doing your homework.  Nairaland will always be here.  Don't miss an opportunity for a wonderful scholarship if your location has opportunities like that available to you. You are really breaking my heart for real. sad

Yeah! You might say that is not you, but psychologically, this is what sticks in peoples' minds. Please behave. sad
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 1:02am On Sep 13, 2007
@ Osisi
who is chris hansen undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by osisi5: 1:03am On Sep 13, 2007
Haven't you watched the series "to catch a predator"
He's the white guy that appears to offer them some 'kool aid'just before the long arms of the law grabs a hold of them.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 1:04am On Sep 13, 2007
BABEELOVE:

So you know you are a boy? Now I can start having some respect for you. Please, the only place I would like to see your screen name is in the "games" section. Definitely not in "Romance" and "sexuality". Now, get out of bed and put some clothes on like a nice boy I think you are and I think we will get along just fine. You are giving me nightmares especially with that visible tatoo!

By the way---spend more time doing your homework. Nairaland will always be here. Don't miss an opportunity for a wonderful scholarship if you location has opportunities like that available to you. You are really breaking my heart for real. sad

Good advice, honey. But U know @ 18 , u tend to do some dumb shit. So excuse henry double O chicken  cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 1:06am On Sep 13, 2007
@ Osisi

Dont watch TV sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (67) (Reply)

It's Funny How / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? / Between Your Legs:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.