Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (44183 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:17am On Sep 14, 2007
Uche2nna:

LMAO Wetin dey pursue u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hi baby!  Oh?  You want me to stay there and be captured on "Candid" camera----captioned "Nigerians at it again"!!!
No dear, I took off with my Danskos in my hands!!!!  Shooooooooooooooooooot!  Wetin I go tell people? Say I wan do "kparakpo" with Nigerians enter for disgrace!!!  No my dear!  Not sleepy yet? cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:19am On Sep 14, 2007
henry007:

i thot this was unda romance. now its offtopic. what a shame,thnx 2 the likes of my suga mam babee and her sugar daddy uche2nna

Goodmorning sugar son! Can we help you? angry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by henry007(m): 6:25am On Sep 14, 2007
explain 2 me why ur luvly adult thread has been driven away 4rm romance. u guyz werent romantic or wat? i'm sure i made u so miserable,u gave ur lyf a 2nd thot.sry sha.its a pitty 4rm off topic,its goin down so take heart girl coz d worst is yet 2 com. then again insomnia doesnt sound gud does it, as the saying goes girl, ,.,.,, ,.,be careful wat u wish 4 babbee and meanwhuile i get the last laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin loser
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2007
I am off to the parking lot oh!  The Nigerians are meeting there tonight--- I can't miss it for anything in the world. Na so so politics we go talk there today.---- See you guys later.  E be like say one woman bring ofe-owerri with some smelling okporoko inside, so we cannot eat it in the building oooooooooooh!  We will all get arrested for stinking up the place!!!!! he he he he he he cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

We will be hanging out in who has the biggest car and I guess it is one of the guys' with a Suburban wen fit sit 9 yanshes with some good Nigerian music.  Security gaurds don tire for us here oh! grin   Later my dears!!!  Off I go.  I gat one hour lunch break. See ya when I get back.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2007
henry007:

explain 2 me why your luvly adult thread has been driven away from romance. u guys werent romantic or what? i'm sure i made u so miserable,u gave your lyf a 2nd thot.sry sha.its a pitty from off topic,its goin down so take heart girl because d worst is yet 2 com. then again insomnia doesnt sound good does it, as the saying goes girl, ,.,.,, ,.,be careful what u wish 4 babbee and meanwhuile i get the last laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin loser

Thank you! Have a blessed day!!! kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by henry007(m): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2007
u must be a real pain in d ass coz every where i go its 'babee is a bitch' or'wats wrong with her' u sure u're ok .u're actin like someone else
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2007
sup ya'll
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2007
[b]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, September 13, 2007  Printer Friendly Version

Police arrest killers of US-based businesswoman

By Fidelis Soriwei, Owerri

Men of the Imo State Police Command have arrested a young man (name withheld) in connection with the murder of an American based businesswoman, Mrs. Bibiana Mwokiye, in Amugo, Onuimo Local Government Area of the state, last month.

The 40-year-old businesswoman was shot dead in her room by unknown assailants on August 21.

The Police Public Relations Officer in charge of the state command, Mr. Linus Nwaiwu, said on Wednesday that detectives at the State Criminal Investigations Department had arrested the main culprit in the murder.

He said that the suspect, who was now being detained at the police headquarters in Owerri, had confessed to being the killer of Nwokiye.

The police spokesman also said that the suspected killer had confessed the motive behind the killing of Nwokiye, contrary to speculations that it was a case of hired assassination.

According to Nwaiwu, the suspect had confessed during police interrogation that he was provoked to kill the businesswoman for making a fabulous donation during the annual August meeting of the town. But could not give his robbery gang enough money when they raided her home.

He stated that other members of the robbery gang who carried out the nefarious act, were on the run.

Sources said that Nwokiye, who arrived Nigeria from the United States on August 17, was on a mission to renovate her husbands house when she was killed. [/b]

Gosh--I have to provide the link I guess!-------------http://odili.net/news/source/2007/sep/13/427.html

+osisi,

This was the woman I was telling you about last month that some low lives gunned down in Nigeria.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!  This my Nigerian trip get as e be ooooooooooooh!  Well, I guess it is worth the risk. undecided

acidrop:

sup ya'll

We'sup!  How is you? tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2007
Time to wrap up here--Last "rounds"-----------later! kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2007
hw is me? babe which school of grammer u go? grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2007
acidrop:

hw is me? babe which school of grammer u go? grin

It is "Americanian" baby doll! I am ourra here. Pay day and the weekend!!!! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Combination. Up to no good! Peace out---- 'Ammo head on home. Have a nice weekend y'all!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2007
babe why aint u always here wen i'm bored, goshhhh,
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2007
That is because you are a "fake" insomniac. Real insomniacs know when it is happening. tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2007
lol, duh u guys r 12 hrs ahead of me, so u knw the deal, anyways ure here yayyyyyyyyyyyy
so watsup wid this ur office, lol, so many naijas ehn??,
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2007
aloib:

lol, duh u guys r 12 hrs ahead of me, so u knw the deal, anyways ure here yayyyyyyyyyyyy
so watsup wid this your office, lol, so many naijas ehn??,

Blistering Barnacles!!!!  Iz you in Siberia  12 hrs ahead-----Look, I could not wish for a better place to work.  Nigerians are everywhere here.  Is it not Houston Nigerians dominate health care and allied health care industries more than any other African or Hispanic ethic minority group.  It's a Fiesta when we get together.  Nairaland drama is small compared to what is happening here.  We are notorious for 1AM---parking lot hang outs---with car stereo booming--- like drive in movies.  It's fun. he he he he he he he.  Too much fighting!!! Gosh!!!!  Wahala!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2007
lol, guuess u would have lotta filipinos also, i can just imagine,
no wonder u love ur job,
wat do u always do wen u saw that, 2nd round be back in an hr kiss lol funny ish mehn
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2007
aloib:

lol, guuess u would have lotta filipinos also, i can just imagine,
no wonder u love your job,
what do u always do when u saw that, 2nd round be back in an hr kiss lol funny ish mehn

Have you ever heard of a Pyxis  hmmmmmmmmmm!  "rounds" means a lot of things naaaaaaaaaaaaa! What the heck do you think irrrrisssssss cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin I go to load Pyxises with medications and Intravenous Fluids as they run low on my computer counter--before the floors start calling for them.  Also to make sure my counts are not off in the pyxises.  That is one of my duties since we rarely have a tech at night.  I have to make 4 "rounds" in 12 hours. 

Yes, we have all races in this hospital. Hispanics, fillipinos, indians, Africans, caucasians and so forth. That is why I like the place too--not much to discriminate about. But the Africans do not get along with the koreans and Fillipinos for some reason. Some kind of "underdog" fighting for survival mentality. But it is still fun!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2007
oh seen!!! lmao my diry mind sha tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2007
aloib:

oh seen!!! lmao my diry mind sha tongue

You think na orgy!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin That one is also present---but happens somewhere else. Ooooooooooooooooooh! You are a sicko!!!!! People have been caught doing that too! Whenever you have people working at night in close proximity for long periods of time--you know now---------- E go happen!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy----Those are stories for another day!!!! Them plenty!!!! Too many divorcees!!!! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2007
jesus!!!!! reminds me of greys anatomy, lmao!!! omg no wonder u love ur job, i trust u, mad woman
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2007
aloib:

jesus!!!!! reminds me of greys anatomy, lmao!!! omg no wonder u love your job, i trust u, mad woman

I love it! Why you think say a no get shame!!!! Nothing means anything! I have seen it all! It feels normal to me. When you hang out with these people---other people will think you are mad. In my world, it is very normal! Oyinbo people dey krase!!!! Chai!!!
Akata ones nko On the whole, most of the Nigerians are still conservative---but I chose to join the mad ones. It is more fun. Stripping competition nko

Greys Anotomy is small compared to what goes on here. Where you have a woman leave her husband to be with another woman and then return after 2 years to the husband. Swingers!!! One Respiratory therapist has married 3 nurses in that same hospital ---changing them like boxers!! And all of them are still there looking at each other! Or is it one Nigerian dude that was accused of rape for shagging both nurse tech and manager? My dear story plenty. But I gatz to get some sleep now before a get nauseous! My Tylenol PM is kickin' in now!

See you later!!!! Have a wonderful weekend. Stay safe on Nairaland. Don't get annihilated oh! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2007
lol, lol, aiigfht babe, sleep tite, mwahh, gosh!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2007
We woke yet?  Who dey for house  It's freaky friday and it ain't goin' to be easy!!!!!!!!!!!  Show ya arses!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Guess who is having a birthday bash this weekend  Y"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll are invited.  Bikini poolside party on Sunday oh!!! Na for thia we dey go church---naked pastor!!!! See E-vite for invitations!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by osisi5: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2007
Yes oh!!! +osisi ma sister. But that was a Nigerian and one Afro-American babe. This Nigerian babe--very quiet girl, gat pissed off by an akata girl oh---come see fight!!! You trust these oyinbos now---police everywhere with hand cuffs--I just carried ma bag and ran away--before I appear for news!!! Another set ----- two Nigerian girls again---went to the parking lot to duke it out, say they were getting on each other's nerves. Wow!!!!! Naija!!!!

The latest one is that there these two single fine young Nigerian nurses have been at each other's throats for months to snag one fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine young Nigerian doctor. And the doctor is single. Na die!!!! Juju will soon start flying allover the place. Look eh! Cinema plenty for here no be small. But we do get together, because we all met during orientation and occasionally jam ourselves in the cafetaria at night. A lot going dooooooooooooooown!!! This place na wah! I Love it. Nigerians here are more than 200 alone in this hospital. Na we get am!!!!

ROFL!!!
God forbid bad thing.

Biko,do you work at Bentaub?
I know a few Nigerian nurses there.
I hope it wasn't any of my cousins or their wives slugging it out.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 12:27am On Sep 15, 2007
BABEELOVE:

We woke yet? Who dey for house It's freaky friday and it ain't goin' to be easy!!!!!!!!!!! Show ya arses!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Guess who is having a birthday bash this weekend Y"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll are invited. Bikini poolside party on Sunday oh!!! Na for thia we dey go church---naked pastor!!!! See E-vite for invitations!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Dis go really b 1 freaky fun filled friday!!! shocked grin wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 12:50am On Sep 15, 2007
chiegemba:

Dis go really b 1 freaky fun filled friday!!! shocked grin wink

You betcha!!! Im just waiting for these stupid children to go bed make I escape small!!! They gat one more hour!!! And I am ouurra here! How now? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 12:58am On Sep 15, 2007
lmao!! babe wat childern r those?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 1:01am On Sep 15, 2007
I wish a could stay and "Shat"---My live-in Nanny just arrived for the weekend and I gat to hit the jazz joint in 2 hours.  So off I go.  See you guys on monday after the hangover.  I definiitely am not spending ma birthday weekend on Nairaland!!!  Have some fun folks!!!  The limo ride will be here in one hour!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

aloib:

lmao!! babe what childern r those?

You no look my profile Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It is good to have your kids young. Now I am enjoying my life!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by osisi5: 1:04am On Sep 15, 2007
babeelove,thank God you covered their faces.
I have a feeling you're divorced or seperated.
am I right?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 1:06am On Sep 15, 2007
hmm babelove have fun o, and happy bday in advance,

u sure those r ur kids? .lmao!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 1:07am On Sep 15, 2007
+osisi:

babeelove,thank God you covered their faces.
I have a feeling you're divorced or seperated.
am I right?

What do U mean?

Papeelove still dey kampe grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 1:08am On Sep 15, 2007
aloib:

hmm babelove have fun o, and happy bday in advance,

u sure those r your kids? .lmao!!!

Make you siddon thia! Uche only has the last one!!!! grin cheesy cheesy grin

Uche2nna:

What do You mean?

Papeelove still dey kampe grin

Abi ke Hello darling!!! grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (67) (Reply)

It's Funny How / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? / Between Your Legs:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.