Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (43574 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:03am On Aug 23, 2007
Poor students! Any one going to school tomorrow?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 3:04am On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Hello chi baby! We dey fine oh! How was your day? grin
my day was good o jare slept 4 a while and some of my coworkers called me up 2 take me out 2 dinner. infact ehn i was still thinkin of wetin i go chop b4 dat miracle happen grin

Uche2nna:

Hi chibabe
Wats up?
nothing much ooo beside stuffin myself up with food cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 3:05am On Aug 23, 2007
Y bring up school in the middle of a love making session.  Now my kini is about to go flaccid grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 3:07am On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Poor students! Any one going to school tomorrow?
mine starts next wk though i don begin fear sef tongue grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:08am On Aug 23, 2007
chiegemba:

my day was good o jare slept 4 a while and some of my coworkers called me up 2 take me out 2 dinner. infact ehn i was still thinkin of wetin i go chop before that miracle happen grin
nothing much ooo beside stuffin myself up with food cheesy

No chop too much oh!  Come resemble mama ngozi! cheesy

Uche2nna:

Y bring up school in the middle of a love making session.  Now my kini is about to go flaccid grin

Here is some "Enzyte"-- Gosh!  Are you that old?  Real men should have it ready in a "to go" fashion. Haba! cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 3:11am On Aug 23, 2007
And real women should not talk about shyte in the middle of a session tongue Wateva happened to moaning and groaning , abi ur own different undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:15am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

And real women should not talk about shyte in the middle of a session tongue Wateva happened to moaning and groaning , abi your own different undecided

grin Only mad women would moan and groan for no reason. Please give me something to work with here! Show has not started---the inlaw is visiting and you are talking of moaning and groaning. No rush my love---abi you be one minute man? shocked
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 3:17am On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE:

No chop too much oh!  Come resemble mama ngozi! cheesy

Here is some "Enzyte"-- Gosh!  Are you that old?  Real men should have it ready in a "to go" fashion. Haba! cheesy

hahahahaha shey! i don already begin refuse 2 resemble mama ngozi twin sister although ooo e no fe easy tongue grin

Uche2nna:

And real women should not talk about shyte in the middle of a session tongue Wateva happened to moaning and groaning , abi your own different undecided

real women would always b real whenever so e no complusory moanin and groanin suppose include wink   tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:21am On Aug 23, 2007
chiegemba:

hahahahaha shey! i don already begin refuse 2 resemble mama ngozi twin sister although ooo e no fe easy tongue grin

Fatness no good at all!  Whenever I put on weight, ma papa go begin cry!  So I have to always avoid that for his sake.

chiegemba:

real women would always b real whenever so e no complusory moanin and groanin suppose include wink   tongue

I wonder oh!  Uche my love--this moaning and groaning tin still dey in vogue  Which kain people you dey deal with.  Abi is that a re-assurance to you that you are really kickin' arse! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 3:23am On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE:

grin Only mad women would moan and groan for no reason. Please give me something to work with here! Show has not started---the inlaw is visiting and you are talking of moaning and groaning. No rush my love---abi you be one minute man? shocked

One minute man ke shocked  Ma middle name is energizer uche, so go figure grin
chiegemba:

real women would always b real whenever so e no complusory moanin and groanin suppose include wink   tongue

Yeah U should be real. Real sensitive grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 3:25am On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Fatness no good at all! Whenever I put on weight, ma papa go begin cry! So I have to always avoid that for his sake.

I wonder oh! Uche my love--this moaning and groaning tin still dey in vogue Which kain people you dey deal with.

Pray tell, If u dont moan and groan then wat do u do. Fight and scratch
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:26am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

One minute man ke shocked  Ma middle name is energizer uche, so go figure grin
Yeah You should be real. Real sensitive grin

Okay! taking notes!  So which one do you do now?  I mean to show your sensitivity? tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:28am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

Pray tell, If u don't moan and groan then what do u do. Fight and scratch

No darling, I am not a witch.  But if that tickles your fancy--I can add that to my repertoire  I actually prefer to "hiss"! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 3:35am On Aug 23, 2007
Falls down howling with lafter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BABEELOVE:

No darling, I am not a witch. But if that tickles your fancy--I can add that to my repertoire I actually prefer to "hiss"! grin

@ Chi Which one do U do or do u also hiss cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 3:37am On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Okay! taking notes! So which one do you do now? I mean to show your sensitivity? tongue

I come tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 3:40am On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE:

No darling, I am not a witch.  But if that tickles your fancy--I can add that to my repertoire  I actually prefer to "hiss"! grin
hahahahadis 1 na laugh die  grin grin grin grinhiss ke!!!

Uche2nna:

Falls down howling with lafter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Chi Which one do You do or do u also hiss cheesy  

noooo; not hissin @ all we all no fit b dat real probably i would take frownin 4 dis 1 time tongue grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:40am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

I come tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked :oTrust naija dude----no pre-intimacy? Just like that? Not so fast romeo! You can do better than that. I guess after that is the "snoring" phase! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:43am On Aug 23, 2007
chiegemba:

hahahahathis 1 na laugh die grin grin grin grinhiss ke!!!

noooo; not hissin @ all we all no fit b that real probably i would take frownin 4 this 1 time tongue grin

you are laffing? You need to be creative oh! Everyone wants to moan and groan. Please, you have to find your own signature tune. Mine is hissing! cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 3:44am On Aug 23, 2007
4 d sensitivity part i go begin smile 2 counteract d frowns grin wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 3:45am On Aug 23, 2007
Frown  undecided   Wat kind of ladies am I stuck with tonite   In the middle of a heart wrenching epic, all U can do is frown  shocked

@ babelove
Coolu temper, ma lovely. I only come when ma dayz job is done and not a minute before. 4play dey yanfu-yanfu grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 3:47am On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE:

you are laffing? You need to be creative oh! Everyone wants to moan and groan. Please, you have to find your own signature tune. Mine is hissing! cheesy grin

i know shey; i 2nd phrase u everybody dey moan and groan but picturin d hissin 1 hahahaha abeg facial expression better pass that 1 than d hissin sound tongue grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:48am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

Frown  undecided   What kind of ladies am I stuck with tonight   In the middle of a heart wrenching epic, all You can do is frown  shocked

@ babelove
Coolu temper, ma lovely. I only come when ma dayz job is done and not a minute before. 4play dey yanfu-yanfu grin

Laff wan kill me oh! grin grin grin grin  You ain't seen nothing yet! Thank you for re-assuring me oh!  I don begin dey fear.

chiegemba:

4 d sensitivity part i go begin smile 2 counteract d frowns grin wink

Which kain method be this---spiritual one grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 3:56am On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Laff wan kill me oh! grin grin grin grin You ain't seen nothing yet! Thank you for re-assuring me oh! I don begin dey fear.

how u go dey fear when the energizer himsil dey here. i go turn ur fear 2 satisfaction

@ Chi
Plis U gat to do sth more illustrative than frowning, abeg. grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 3:58am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

Frown  undecided   What kind of ladies am I stuck with tonight   In the middle of a heart wrenching epic, all You can do is frown  shocked

@ babelove
not 2 worry u have finally met d real ladieseverybody no sabi moan & groan but i b assure u after dis episode na only real 1s u go begin find wink cheesy

BABEELOVE:

Laff wan kill me oh! grin grin grin grin  You ain't seen nothing yet! Thank you for re-assuring me oh!  I don begin dey fear.

Which kain method be this---spiritual one grin

Dis 1 na combo u suppose call am "spiro & physi" wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:04am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

how u go dey fear when the energizer himsil dey here. i go turn your fear 2 satisfaction
@ Chi
Plis You got to do sth more illustrative than frowning, abeg. grin

I knew you were the "chosen one"----the ultimate satisfaction----my search is so over! grin

chiegemba:

not 2 worry u have finally met d real ladieseverybody no sabi moan & groan but i b assure u after this episode na only real 1s u go begin find wink cheesy

Dis 1 na combo u suppose call am "spiro & physi" wink
Wow!!!!! I fear you oh! The bobo still dey alive after the "show" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 4:09am On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I knew you were the "chosen one"----the ultimate satisfaction----my search is so over! grin\

U gat dat rite, babe. All nite luffin' is a guarantee grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 4:10am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

how u go dey fear when the energizer himsil dey here. i go turn your fear 2 satisfaction

@ Chi
Plis You got to do sth more illustrative than frowning, abeg. grin

Dat is wat dy call facial expression wink u need 2 try am b4 u know d differenceonly if babee go fit excuse u make i go show u how tongue infact ehn after d lesson is over u go only dey go 4 real ladies tongue grin

@Babee; Permission 2 go coach Uche some lessons on how Real Ladies Roll although no assurance say he go gree return 2 u again oooo tongue grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:13am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

You gat that rite, babe. All night luffin' is a guarantee grin

That's my guy! No room for dissapointment at all. cheesy

chiegemba:

Dat is what dy call facial expression wink u need 2 try am before u know d differenceonly if babee go fit excuse u make i go show u how tongue infact ehn after d lesson is over u go only dey go 4 real ladies tongue grin

@Babee; Permission 2 go coach Uche some lessons on how Real Ladies Roll although no assurance say he go gree return 2 u again oooo tongue grin

That is fine---my dear. I love group "projects"!!!! Highly interactive. You learn a lot from such experiences. You can never get bored that way! Way to go! kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 4:13am On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE:

I knew you were the "chosen one"----the ultimate satisfaction----my search is so over! grin

Wow!!!!! I fear you oh! The bobo still dey alive after the "show" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Infact na only real ladies he goes 4 after d lessons similar 1 wey i dey offer 2 give Uche "FOC"free of charge tongue wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 4:17am On Aug 23, 2007
****faints**** tongue tongue tongue

I shd be the one dishing out lessons grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:21am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

****faints**** tongue tongue tongue
I should be the one dishing out lessons grin

Sorry dude! Women do get on top too! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Don't like aggressive women or sum'un? tongue

chiegemba:

Infact na only real ladies he goes 4 after d lessons similar 1 wey i dey offer 2 give Uche "FOC"free of charge tongue wink

Fire on baby chi! I am also learning how to improve my skills in "snagging" Uche. I wan learn this "Point and Kill" tactics you are talking about! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by debosky(m): 4:36am On Aug 23, 2007
**peeping** grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply)

Optical Illusions / It's Funny How / Eye Test: Spot What Is In This Picture In 5 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.