Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (43575 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2007
Okey dokey.

For a min, I thot dat someone else is browsing in ma area code grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

Okey dokey.

For a min, I thot that someone else is browsing in ma area code grin

Sorry love------ it is not google! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2007
Ok. Thanks for the assuarance cheesy

Anyway, wat is still up on TV that is keeping u awake
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

Ok. Thanks for the assuarance cheesy

Anyway, what is still up on TV that is keeping u awake

Have no fear me darling!

CNN! Christy Amanpour and her muslim journalism in the Middle East!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2007
That would not keep me awake even in broad day lite.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:31am On Aug 23, 2007
just something to make some noise around the house!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2007
Ha Ha Ha

So it seems U are having some dayz off work
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2007
3 freaking days baby! Then 4 straight working then 6 off to Destin---to pamper me self! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:38am On Aug 23, 2007
To where?? Destin? Where is dat @ undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2007
Florida beach resort honey! Wanna come with me cheesy grin cheesy grin

Too bad you are a student. Would love to treat you. As you can see I am a very "hedonistic" female! Like to chop life well well before life chop me. I have worked too hard and it is time to take care of meself! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2007
Wat do U mean too bad am a "student"?

I want to go to the Florida beach too oooooooooooooo!!! Who no want better thin'
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

What do You mean too bad am a "student"?

I want to go to the Florida beach too oooooooooooooo!!! Who no want better thin'

he he he he he he he! Relax! You are invited any time. I will carry you in ma suitcase always! The only problem is that you go fail tire! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2007
Na wa ooooo!!! Suitcase, ke Which kain invitation be dat

Fail tire!! Who tell U? We can always frolick on the beach when I have some dayz off
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2007
O.k. pack your bags and I will pick you up next thursday and we can fly together. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, thinkin

dont be extending invitations u might regret cheesy

Plis r u going to florida beach for real
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, thinkin
don't be extending invitations u might regret cheesy
Plis r u going to florida beach for real

Yes sir!!!! I try to take a trip at least every other month to chill out and avoid my house!Next month I am off to Chicago for some conference. cheesy I may just show up at your door at one of my stops! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2007
Hmmm. Lucky you. I am jealous!!!! angry

How can U show up @ my doorstep when I dont even live in chicago undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

Hmmm. Lucky you. I am jealous!!!! angry
How can You show up @ my doorstep when I don't even live in chicago undecided

just kidding! I am not a stalker darling! Don't be worry--- I was jealous of some people when I was struggling in school too. It will pass like I always say! just do your part. You just need to stay focused. How long do you have to go till you are done with school?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2007
Like 3-4 yrs, depends on my thesis research and committee sad

Still I go like go to florida beach one of dem dayz, student or no student.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

Like 3-4 years, depends on my thesis research and committee sad
Still I go like go to florida beach one of them dayz, student or no student.

That's fine. I think a cruise will even be better. I have never been on one and that is my next goal. If I was not going to Nigeria this year---I would have done just that. You too like to enjoy! That's my guy! No wahala now--- You dey work at all with all this school or you are in the student loan department cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2007
Men, U r really living the life. U going to Naija this yr. Ol' girl remain some of the enjoyment for me oooooooooooooooooo!!!!

From florida to Naija cheesy U dey really gbadun. By the way wat part of Naija r u from?

BABEELOVE:

You dey work at all with all this school or you are in the student loan department cheesy grin cheesy grin

Just got lucky with some form of graduate assitantship thingy. That pays for tuition and some likkle stipend @ the end of the month.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

Men, You r really living the life. You going to Naija this yr. Ol' girl remain some of the enjoyment for me oooooooooooooooooo!!!!

From florida to Naija cheesy You dey really gbadun. By the way what part of Naija r u from?

Just got lucky with some form of graduate assitantship thingy. That pays for tuition and some likkle stipend @ the end of the month.

From Delta state--Big heart!
Well good for you!  When I was in school I had to work my tail off---parents helped for the 1st 2 years--took loan for one year and paid for the rest ma self--packing some serious shit!!!!  I go enjoy soteeeeeey without looking back.  Went to london in February.  All my siblings live there.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2007
Girl, fire on!!! U have earned it. If I were in ur shoes I go do the thin , even put jara sef grin

U going to Naija for the Xmas hols undecided

Delta state, hmmmmmmmm,,,, Kwale, effurun, Urhobo, Ijaw , Olona , Ebu etc. Which one be ur own?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2007
I am from Asaba! Which state/area in Nigeria--you from?

Yes oh! To naija for Xmas--haven't been in 2 years.---I have to go see my parents. Got a nice ticket fare from Delta ---flying directly to lagos, so I buy the ticket quick quick. I hope my plans do not change oh. To get a refund will be wahala!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2007
Dont be negative minded. Ur plans wont change, at least not for the worse. U planned to go to Naija and U have invested in a ticket. So to Naija U will go.

I am from Anambra state.

How much did the ticket cost U sad
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2007
Thanks honey! It cost $1285 approximately. Even if plans change--it is not a matter of life and death jare. Life will go on. Where from in Anambra---you not far from Asaba at all. I usually go to Onitsha market to buy some of my Nigerian movies any time I am home.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2007
I originally hail from Uga but I spent most of ma life roaming thru the streets of Onitsha both as College student and as an Undergrad. It was FUN!!!!

U say U buy movies. I assume U go to Upper Iweka market. That is the commercial nerve center of Nollywood grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2007
Uche2nna:

I originally hail from Uga but I spent most of ma life roaming through the streets of Onitsha both as College student and as an Undergrad. It was FUN!!!!

You say You buy movies. I assume You go to Upper Iweka market. That is the commercial nerve center of Nollywood grin

I know that upper Iweka road like the back of my hand. I only stopped buying Nigerian movies 6 months ago--- I am an addict of Nigerian movies---in fact any movies at all. Too much traffic though in Onitsha market. I also enter the main market in preparation for my return to America to buy dried fish and all those spices to load up me freezer. You can't get much from Asaba. I always love going there---but boy the traffic!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2007
Yeah, the traffic in Onitsha is one of a kind. But having lived there for more than a decade, it seems absolutely normal. I use the back roads a lot to lose the traffic.

Did U do any of ur stdies in Asaba

R u still watching CNN
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2007
No studies in asaba---lagos and edo states. Youth service in lagos before i ran over here.

Of course Amanpour is still running her mouth with her terror in the name of God documentary. I like to sleep with the T.V. on!

As for Onitsha--thank God for Okada!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2007
Yeah, Okada is the fastest way to get around in Osha. Not the best tho. Mara of fact very dangerous. Those Okada drivers are crazy, OMG!!!!!

How long do U plan on staying in Naija
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2007
I know! Very dangerous. Sometimes i prefer to walk. I can only spend 2 weeks in Nigeria before my folks start getting on my damn nerves! angry I do not like to stay there past 2 weeks. I have no business to attend to and do not plan to establish one there or build some kind of house there. Just my parents living there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply)

Optical Illusions / It's Funny How / Eye Test: Spot What Is In This Picture In 5 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.