Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (43570 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2007
U never know, U might want to one of dem dayz.

If not U, prolly ur husband. Unless U go marry oyibo man
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2007
Till then! Right now--no plans to do that! I just do not have the energy to shuttle between continents. Too much to do in America.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2007
Yeah U rite. Too much to do, I definitely agree with u
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2007
However, I plan to open up something in naija. Sth really big but dont know wat yet undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2007
Besides I am not a "business" person. I hate to "drag" and "price"!!!! I love my job too much to venture into some kind of business wen no get head.

Uche2nna:

However, I plan to open up something in naija. Sth really big but don't know what yet undecided

Why not? If it will make you happy. As long as it is what you want to do. The possiblities are endless i think.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2007
LMAO

I f I was doing ur job, I would love it too grin grin grin grin grin Men, having all those free time. Wat do U do with urself when U are off work. Just watch TV and post on Nl undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2007
I like to travel a lot. or just plain do stuff around the house. Have lots of friends and we hang out and go clubbing a lot. Then we have theatres and jazz clubs----oh movies and lots of cousins and extended family just in my city alone. Life is not boring at all!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2007
Now u are making me jealous . No wonder U dont miss Naija at all grin

Anyway, darling, seems dat the god of sleep is finally taking over. I will be retiring

Keep dat florida invitation open. It might just happen wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2007
you are welcome my love. thanks for being a good cyberer as always! have a good morining. The invitation is always open. Rest well hon'-------------------- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2007
U too ,love

Hope to chat with U again tonite kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2007
okay! Now hit the sack!!!! I will too-----------------just save a little spot in ya dreams. cheesy kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 2:37am On Aug 24, 2007
Hello there baby grin I see you oh!!!! cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 3:47am On Aug 24, 2007
Hi love!!! How U doing?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2007
hello there
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2007
Where have you been cheesy good to celebrate post #1000 with my guy!!!! Let's drink to that! Cheers! I know it is early. Just a little drink! kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2007
Wow!!!! Well 1000 posts, thats sth to cheer about.

Where have I been ? Let me see. It has been said b4 "Never take a black man to a buffet". Somebody invited me to a buffet and I almost finished all the food there. The white people wey dey there tire for me sef cheesy As, I come back house, I just hit the sack, no midnite reading or posting on NL sad
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2007
Uche2nna:

Wow!!!! Well 1000 posts, thats sth to cheer about.

Where have I been ? Let me see. It has been said before "Never take a black man to a buffet". Somebody invited me to a buffet and I almost finished all the food there. The white people wey dey there tire for me sef cheesy As, I come back house, I just hit the sack, no midnite reading or posting on Nairaland sad

That's allright baby!  It is good to take a break from Nairaland more often you know.  You did not miss much.  I was able to grab some midnight nap too.  But true to ma night crawling nature, I was up in less than 3 hrs.  Did you have fun?  So you chopped all the buffet people them food abi!  Trust Naija guy na--all you can guzzle!!!! he he he he he!!!! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2007
Fo sure, I grabbed all I can. Starting from fried chicken to some Japanese food that I cant even pronounce. I no send!!!!! cheesy

Anyway, wat have u been up to wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2007
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii;
G Mornin, How r u guys doin? grin Hope d sub taught u guys well ? tongue wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2007
goo moorrrrin' oh miss Chiege! For whia Offtopic as usual. How baady kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2007
Look @ this teacher with no certificate ooooooooo!!! cheesy

Just kidding, chi cheesy Wats up with U?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2007
Uche2nna:

Look @ this teacher with no certificate ooooooooo!!! cheesy
Just kidding, chi cheesy Wats up with You?

grin cheesy grin cheesy I beg leave the babe, she could not resist debo's charms. she gats mersmerized and tongue tied!!! tongue

Uche2nna:

Fo sure, I grabbed all I can. Starting from fried chicken to some[b] Japanese food [/b] that I can't even pronounce. I no send!!!!! cheesy
Anyway, what have u been up to wink

I hope you did not eat that their sushi that almost sent me to hell and back one day oh! I have been laying my lazy butt in bed. did not step downstairs all day yesterday. will work on that today since I have to do some serious cleaning here oh before I take off next week, Amanpour come start with her terrorist crap on CNN so I just got my motown classical videos and started to watch to keep me and Nairaland company! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2007
Sushi!!! I honestly dont know wat the hype is all about some raw fish. I took that , like a few months , when I first came to the states. Did not like it and have never tried it again. Maybe I took the wrong one undecided

Next week, Florida beach callin'!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2007
Uche2nna:

Sushi!!! I honestly don't know what the hype is all about some raw fish. I took that , like a few months , when I first came to the states. Did not like it and have never tried it again. Maybe I took the wrong one undecided
Next week, Florida beach callin'!!!

Actually the Japs educated me and told me it was a rice dish not necessary raw fish. You took the wrong type. There are different types and some are not bad at all. Only thing is that it is cold!!!!

Yes baby--florida calling---i need to start packing and pay off some bills so I do not have to worry about that while I am gone!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2007
Ok oooooooo!!!

I might get off my aversity and try it again. I hope I take the rite one this time around!!!!

U seemt to like classics abi?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2007
Good boy!!! I am old school baby! I love them Motown people!! All this rap no be am! Give me Aretha Franklin and Lou Rawls anyday! cool
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2007
pardon me ma/ sir i couldnt carry on with d assigned duties i had 2 take off as soon as i heard about d sub grin but am back now since d sub didnt update u guys tongue cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2007
chiegemba:

pardon me ma/ sir i couldnt carry on with d assigned duties i had 2 take off as soon as i heard about d sub grin but am back now since d sub didnt update u guys tongue cheesy

No! We thought we should give you another chance. Debo said he will be back. So get over the student-teacher crush and hit your high notes baby!!!! We are watching you oh! Don't fail us this time! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2007
@ Chi
dont worry. I hope u have had enuff time to upgrade ur technique. U have one more chance!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2007
wetin una dey do today oh?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2007
How do U mean, baby
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2007
so very thrilled u both wont b dissappointed but rather flabagasted after d tutorials / praticals is being done wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Reply)

Optical Illusions / It's Funny How / Eye Test: Spot What Is In This Picture In 5 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.