Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate (36701 Views)

Insecurity: Wike Asks CP To Establish Additional Police Divisions In Gwagwalada / ‘Abure, Apapa Are Fake’ — Ex-LP Deputy Chair Asks Court To Declare Him Chairman / Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by omoredia: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
I'm not helping Obi. But I have the right to thrash talk any useless politicians that clearly has nothing to offer.

pedel:
Did GEJ win the election?
Change your strategy. You are not helping Obi this way. I am sure you will go back to your Biafra agitation when Peter Obi eventually lose the election or intensity your UGM campaign.
You can’t gain followers by blackmail but by appealing to people.
You can’t get Igbo president without support from other two major tribes. The day the majority of SE people understand this is the day you get a chance of smelling Aso rock.
Build bridges. Don’t insult or abuse.

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by pat077: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
MartinsD12:

So something that is illegal and moral wrong what's the difference, you confusing things , man makes law , whatever is morally wrong is what is illegally in law, case closed.
I am not the one to school u on morality and legality, if u don't understand my statement then forget it.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by omoredia: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Maybe u were deaf when Tinubu was saying Obi will labour in vain. I'm very sure u had ear problem then

pedel:
You are making a fundamental attribution error.
Continue living in your reality. I could be anything and don’t have to prove anything to you.
But bookmark this post: Obi will lose the election because instead of campaigning for him you were creating enemies.
The same thing was done during Jonathan and he lost.
Even Buhari you claimed was dead in 2017 came back from the dead to win his second term election.
Campaign is not the same thing as making people angry against your candidate.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by etrange: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
I do not understand. Did the Tambuwal guy step down after voting has already start? If so, Wike has a point. Otherwise, I really don't get what he's saying.

Normally, you'd tell your people you are not contesting anymore before the voting starts. This way, they can decide where they want to take thier votes. Any vote you've already gotten before stepping down for another party should not be counted because taking someone's vote and giving it to another candidate is fraudulent. It's like taking the money I paid for a meat-pie only to give me a fish-roll. Both might be good. But it is my choice to make.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by nnewsnjobs: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
lexy2014:

And Wike is supposed to be a lawyer

I just tire for the man.

Except that Tambuwal step down after the voting must have been conductor and then ask that his vote be counted for Atiku (transfer of vote) which is tenable in the court as many are canvassing.

But I went back to watch the video, what I head him say was that he is stepping down to support Atiku, that his supporters should vote for Atiku, this shows that he made the statement before the voting.

To me as long as during vote counting, vote that bear Tanbuwal's name was not counted for Atiku, Wike has no case.

Anyway, Wike has already distance himself from the lawsuit, saying he knows nothing about it and didn't send anybody to file any case on his behalf.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by ganye1: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Atiku was a Vice President when Wike was a local government Chairman. Wike has never gotten himself into the type of battles Atiku fought. Look at what is happening now. Wike participated in his party's presidential election and lost but the presidential primary election and his mind. If not Mama Peace Wike wouldn't be where he is now.
ExudeLoveToAll:

The only reason Atiku won all those cases was because OBJ acted against the laws of the land in all cases while wike own he was in the side of the law.

It is easier winning cases in the law court when you are doing the right thing or your actions or inactions are in tandem with statutory provisions of the law.

It doesn't mean because you are a veteran once your actions are against the law your chances of winning in a law court tends towards the zero mark than one. This applies to everyone irrespective of how highly places you are.

OBJ couldn't just wake up and declare a vice president seat vacant as well as refused INEC from r cognizing his party and then expect to win in the court. Which court will give him such victory? The laws are explicit regards removing the vice president of Nigeria.

Don't know we're this case will go but what I can say is it looks interesting.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by 9jahotblog: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Newton2024:
Are you a judge or a lawyer? Wike is a lawyer and his wife is a judge.
boyh Wike and his wife , a justice will never decide on the case. So Wike will be shamed and disgrace in the court of competent jurisprudence in order to pave way for Atiku presidential election and also Pdp victories on February 25th, 2023 poll. We say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket in 2023 presidential election.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by 9jahotblog: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
RomanGreen:

And who are you to determine this, it's illogical for you to make such comments about a man with a litany of SANs under his payroll...you think he didn't consult his lawyers before this? He's also a lawyer himself
boyh Wike and his wife , a justice will never decide on the case. So Wike will be shamed and disgrace in the court of competent jurisprudence in order to pave way for Atiku presidential election and also Pdp victories on February 25th, 2023 poll. We say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket in 2023 presidential election.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by donleo92(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Funflipper:

Ulterior
thanks bro. it's my auto correct.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by citadels(f): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Speech of a drunkard
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by dchamp234(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
God1000:
This is unnecessary Mr Wike.

It's already fait accompli, he should move on with his life.

Let him join labour party and support peter Obi
Can you please explain why it's not necessary??
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by Poleski: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Hope Wike wins.... Tambuwal will be shunned if he comes begging for VP.

3 Southerners in the race. TINUBU'S margin of victory will be wider. grin

Atiku is the only formidable opponent for Tinubu. Obi is Maduka Pro Max, all bark and no bite.

Remove Obi's name from your f*ucking stinky mouth.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by dchamp234(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
9jahotblog:
Wike will be shamed and disgrace in the court of competent jurisprudence. He never know the law at all. Wike case will be dismissed for lacking merit.
Can you please explain why the case lacks merit? We're all here to learn...
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by dchamp234(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
pat077:
If wike becomes Nigeria president, he go do pass trump.
That's what Nigerians need right now.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by dchamp234(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
ajidikun:
Wike should be careful,Atiku no be Amechi oooo.
Atiku can't stand wike in any context..
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by dchamp234(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
qcsave:
Wike ticket cut, Nigerian no rest again. What of those wer dier tickets de cut steady.
You Don see where one goal de cut ticket of 3million? This is the anger.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by dchamp234(m): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
kennyz247:
and some people will still be asking why didn't ATIKU take Wike as his vice,is this the kind of idiot a normal person would love to take as running mate?
Wike should rot in hell who cares
Wike never wanted to be vice to anyone, what you were reading on the news were fake...
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by Peacecore: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Danisaint112:

Hmm! Tell me something... Oya make E win now make we see undecided The politics I know to that play off in Nigeria won't let him get into that sit.
That's what I'm saying. Wike will work tooth and nail to ensure that he destroys Atiku'd chance bcoz he will deal with him if he becomes the president.

1 Like

Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by MartinsD12(m): 4:22am On Aug 14, 2022
pat077:
I am not the one to school u on morality and legality, if u don't understand my statement then forget it.
Don't worry you don't know what morality or illegality is , if you do you won't have made that statement, forget it , you can't school what you don't know, case closed.
Re: Wike Asks Court To Declare Him PDP Presidential Candidate by pat077: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2022
MartinsD12:

Don't worry you don't know what morality or illegality is , if you do you won't have made that statement, forget it , you can't school what you don't know, case closed.
you are the one who don't know the difference between the two and I need not waste my time on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Biafra War: Your Comment Disgraceful, Shows Lack Of Wisdom – Sam Amadi To Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.