Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died (40099 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us / Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amarisa:

I wouldn't do this normally but..
YOU ARE A FOOL...

No wahala nah mumu GO follower! cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Emeka71(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
God's will.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Aguiyimba(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!
Did you console TB Joshua's family when they lost him?
At least TB Joshua sends his condolence when your own son die nah! undecided

How are you sure he didn't console TB Joshua's family must everything be public.

I don't know how you will react when someone called your father a useless man
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by ifinger: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gettat who u EPP Na
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Aguiyimba:

How are you sure he didn't console TB Joshua's family must everything be public.
That's where hypocrisy and nepotism is killing you people!
Do you say this same thing when people insult Muhammadu Buhari?
If someone calls my father a useless man my first move will be to find out why?
Jesus of Nazareth was just 33 when he called the Pharisees and Sadducees old enough to be his grandpa useless, worthless and hopeless religious title chiefs.
So was Jesus wrong? The answer is NO!
Of course those men were old enough to be his grandpa but their doctrines is making life miserable for the Jews who truly want to worship God! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by salem1996: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I'm not a fan of Adeboye or any religious leader for that matter.

But since when did ignoring someone, or choosing not to acknowledge them equate to mocking them?

Rule No1, don't reply a fool in his folly lest he thinks he is wise. The guy you are busy reply is just a pained person who's needs are not being met
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by luminouz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're an atheist nah.
So how can you reason properly like a normal human?

Actions they say speaks louder than words.

The absence of someone at an event when he is expected to be present says a lot about him so stop arguing blindly, this man who claims to be a MOG mocks his fellow MOG by ignoring his funeral.
You are the one arguing blindly. That atheist spoke the truth.

That you ignored someone doesn't equate to mocking them. How can't you get this?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Oshodipikin: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

God's mercy is what you need. No one should attack a drowning dog
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by luminouz(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All of you should go and tell him to console TB Joshua's family first {Ecclesiastes 7:2} before coming here to spew nonsense! wink

Even after proof, you still want consolation?

How can you be a xtian and still talk like this?

Humans are weird specimens
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by luminouz(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kinzo0917:
I am currently typing this from the church. Except God dont EXIST.. If truly HE EXIST and I believe that HE does, for you calling the Son of God useless, may your life be useless like the world has never known starting from today. May this come on you, stay with you and overtake you In Jesus name SETTLED

You are not a Christian. You sound like those fanatical Muslims. When did you start fighting for your God like the Muslims do, heh?

You are even in church yet cursing someone else because he didn't believe in your G.O? What fuqin shiit is that? Is that how Jesus himself will behave when alive?

You lots Taya me abeg. Cursing someone because he insulted your pastor, yet you insulted Muslims for burning Deborah Samuel over alleged blasphemy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by luminouz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amarisa:

I wouldn't do this normally but..

YOU ARE A FOOL...
Lmaoooo...he made you lose your cool.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Aydlecturer: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

See how you are abusing a man of God, are you among those he was referring to? What is your problem?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen. Hebrews 11:1

The proof lies in seeing how what you're hoping for is in progress even though it's not yet fully accomplished.

So the Governing Body has provided this proof it's you who needs to present what you want people to believe and how it's fulfilment is on going progressively! wink
Are you a psychiatrist? You are defining Illusion
is Illusion = Faith??
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Cognitivedisson(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jehovah's witnesses are not special people. They deal with following issues
Child sex abuse.
Homosexuality
Lesbianism
Divorce
Suicides
Depression.
Racism

I will say they're delusional. Hypocrite's.
Any doubts will be erased by checking out the findings of the Australian royal commission. Case study #29. Jehovah's witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by babzo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

Yes he did, all the papers carried it. So stop speaking like someone with no knowledge.
And even he didn't so what? Are they family members or friends?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Aguiyimba:

His father's consolation message to a colleague will be obvious
It will even be on Nairaland
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by PharmacyStore: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is very Sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by dazzlingd(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Dude... Do you have a problem with Adeboye?

A sane person should have a problem with scammers.

But it would be too inhuman not to show empathy for the loss of his son. My sincere condolences to him
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Oluwateemzy123(m): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I'm not a fan of Adeboye or any religious leader for that matter.

But since when did ignoring someone, or choosing not to acknowledge them equate to mocking them?
Your comment is trash the dude you are arguing with is making a whole lots of sense but the LATTER should know we are not in the best position to judge
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
judedwriter:
As distinguished as pastor adeboye, people still laughed at him when his son died.

People are very quick to mock you, but slow in praising you.... Such is life.

What is special or distinguished about a gentle thief on the pulpit whose calm voice is only meant to hoodwinked the gullibles to part away their hard-earned money to his corporation, or should I say business centres?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by donprinyo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
city of david was not his to become head pastor. so akwa-ibom people applied second option.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Galadimabawa: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Doesn't make sense.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Judolisco(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!
he sent a condolence letter to tb Joshua's wife... I don't know how some of you reason dis way?
https://www.thecable.ng/untimely-death-will-cease-in-our-midst-adeboye-condoles-with-family-of-tb-joshua/amp

Check the date which d letter was received by the late prophet's wife... Una go jst open mouth dey talk nonsense untop Internet

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

Baba stop saying what u don't know
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by DadaStephen1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
I for no reply you, but for the sake of idiots like you who liked your silly comment, I drop this:

If you are intelligent in the first place, you’d know that:
1. He mustn’t share any condolence publicly. So if you don’t see it online or in the papers doesn’t mean he didn’t do it.
2. Let’s even say he didn’t; how does that affect your empty destiny? How’s that a thing that you should die about?
Is that why you’d call him a useless man?

This means you’d also be among the unscrupulous elements that will laugh at him that he lost his son.

You don’t have to like the man, but he’s over 80 years old, so he’s not your father’s mate, he’s a cleric, show some respect (that’s if you were properly brought up though).
Also he’s accomplished what no one in your lineage can ever achieve, that’s why he’s in the news and you’re not.

Rest

MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by saintade01(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sunday Igboho number 1
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by distinctwallex(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
So the church sending condolence letter to the family of late prophet T.B Joshua was not enough, he has to be there personally, the condolence letter was enough, no need to be pay a hypocritical visit, someone that u r not close to while he was alive, why then should u pay condolence visit when he's dead,isn't that hypocritical?..
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by lekonso: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!
You can't insult my spiritual grandfather and keep quiet, you are cursed with the curse of the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by ThugBoy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Do pastor this days sing? "In my Father's house are many mansions"
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by peacemara54(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what you should have done in the first place since you're not a believer!

Uselessness is claiming to be a minister of Christ yet turning against the teachings of Christ. Jesus calls them WORKERS OF INIQUITY (LAWLESSNESS) Matthew 7:21-23
WHY?
Because if he doesn't believe in mockery then why mock his fellow religious leader at death by ignoring him even at death when people from all over the world came to Nigeria and many even send in messages.

Ọmọ for him to claim man of God in Christ but misrepresent Christ by action makes him useless in fact a disgrace to the faith! undecided

You speak of what you dont know and if you aren't careful, your ignorance can lead you to great destruction.

Am not from Reedem church but I knew you miss the road. Did Pastor Adeboye called your TB useless? Did he utter a word against his person?

Why did you want to carry a load that isn't yours. If the man of God refuse to send condolences to your TB , when has it become a crime?

He said " even in the midst of sorrow, some were mocking him" so what has the statement got to do with your prophet and you calling him useless?

Is it a crime for him to express his mind?
If you call him useless, can you imagine and view your own life in a mirror.

At 80 years , the good Lord has so much helped him. He has touched many life's all over the world. He is a world known preacher and a true servant of God.

A leader over millions and his bountiful blessing, you cant quantify. A first class mathematical graduate, a PhD holder ,

What have you achieved even at your tender age to call him useless? A man who is powerfully useful to his generation even at 80 years you called useless?

Are you more useful than him even in that small inner sphere of yours?

Someone old enough be your father you call useless?
You've curse yourself already. If you can look straight into your biological fathers face, and call him useless then , will know where to go from here.

This is how most of you carry generational curses.
I just pray may you be useful like him to God and your generation when you clock 80

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Jaked: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Is TB Joshua your father...
Why u dey fight wey no belong to you..
Give yourself small sense..

]Useless man!
At least TB Joshua sends his condolence when your own son die nah! undecided[/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Truvelisback(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!
Just listen to urself and the filthy thing coming out from the mouth of a so-christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby / Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.