Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died (40104 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us / Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by adams123: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
As a man of GOD as he claimed, you pray for those that mocked you but I didn't see that in his submission.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Desusi: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!
Did you console TB Joshua's family when they lost him?
At least TB Joshua sends his condolence when your own son die nah! undecided
Don't you fear God? Anointed man of God? See how people inculcate problems to themselves!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Stringz1: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Did he attend the funeral as God's word says?

If not then he's not a man of God! undecided

Must it be publicized? You are funny sha

Man of God detector...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by subcbouy: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!
What exactly did he offend you or your father?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by edoairways: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!
He did Mr man
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Bigsteveg(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

You are running mad gradually. Don't be fooled by the number of likes. They don't know you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by edoairways: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
KnownUnknown:
80 years old and still a jackass. I don’t blame him though. When people praise you your whole life for nonsensical reasons, you are bound to star believing some of the nonsense.

They are mocking your faith, your religion, and your connection to your god. Mr. prophet, charity begins at home. Some of those divine favors and blessings you claim to have should have prevented the premature death of your son.

Your god enabled you to drive 300 km on an empty gas tank but he couldn’t stop your son from dying.
As surely as the Lord liveth, you will taste the same bitter pill Daddy Adeboye tested
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by oluxy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Listen... We're not doing this today...

All i was asking was why you called him a useless man

Let him be, he will pay much for that words...
There problem is when he will be paying, you and I won't be there. It's from the day he utters it, he will start paying gradually.

And such people, pls don't reply them.
There are child of perdition. Nothing you will say that will matters. That's the truth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Karemarealty288(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why are they always afraid to meet their beloved maker and dine with him in Heaven that they reached.....why are they afraid of Heaven. Why would you complain if indeed your son is in Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by josite: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what you should have done in the first place since you're not a believer!

Uselessness is claiming to be a minister of Christ yet turning against the teachings of Christ. Jesus calls them WORKERS OF INIQUITY (LAWLESSNESS) Matthew 7:21-23
WHY?
Because if he doesn't believe in mockery then why mock his fellow religious leader at death by ignoring him even at death when people from all over the world came to Nigeria and many even send in messages.

Ọmọ for him to claim man of God in Christ but misrepresent Christ by action makes him useless in fact a disgrace to the faith! undecided

So because he didn't acknowledge the death of man some people believe is more of a magician ,he is a useless person.

So when we didn't visit .we are mocking.

Pastor adeboye too ought not to have mention such a thing on the pulpit.

Being mocked is part of the persecution forva gospeller
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by achimendy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bro you already answer this dude.

He's just trying to make point when there's none.

I don't know how mockery and silence seems to be related.

Dude just looking for opportunity to insult the clergyman.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by achimendy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I sure hope you don't celebrate anything.. i hope you use every opportunity you get to mourn something.. because if not.. then even you are not following this verse.

Subjective

I don't see how that relates.. I don't think any religious leader is under any obligation to pay condolences to another religious leader.. especially if they don't know each other personally.

Also.... Mockery is more of an active.. than passive thing. Choosing not to weigh in on something is not the same as mockery.

A few words of condolences shows that you care. Being indifferent is not mockery. Dude. The people who mocked him didn't ignore his son's death.. they made fun of it . They are not the same things.

How is this even a debate?

Bro you already answer this dude

He's just trying to make point when there's none

I don't know how mockery and silence seems to be related.

Nigga just looking for opportunity to insult the clergyman.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by achimendy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I thought you typed this:

So if you're not one of his fans nor believe in the Bible there's no need arguing over what i said. According to God's word that man is useless to the Faith period! undecided

You ain't making any point bro.

You called him useless, that useless man has global impact, and he's still impacting lives. Only blind people won't know this.

So just tell us you're looking for opportunity to insult him, we will understand.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by fatytoy333(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

You are the most miserable of all men. Your comments depicts how senile you are (though I envisage you should be in your early years of life).
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Eriokanmi: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!
May Gid forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by robosky02(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Righthussle:
I follow. I laughed at you because you lie too much. You lied that you drank tea with God.

Am surprised at your outburst

An elder statesman.... Respected all over the world lied to you? Where and when

By the way we shall soon see your laughter turn sore
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Agugbadin: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what you should have done in the first place since you're not a believer!

Uselessness is claiming to be a minister of Christ yet turning against the teachings of Christ. Jesus calls them WORKERS OF INIQUITY (LAWLESSNESS) Matthew 7:21-23
WHY?
Because if he doesn't believe in mockery then why mock his fellow religious leader at death by ignoring him even at death when people from all over the world came to Nigeria and many even send in messages.

Ọmọ for him to claim man of God in Christ but misrepresent Christ by action makes him useless in fact a disgrace to the faith! undecided

Check your facts and let your thread be fact based .Do not lie against pastor Adeboye. The man of God sent a letter to T. B Joshua's wife where he consoled the family . Check the Nation newspaper of 17th July, 2021.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by robosky02(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

Soon your own uselessness will be more than anyone can comprehend
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by babadee1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

WHY?

Pastor Adeboye sent a letter of condolences to TB Joshua's family. The letter was posted here on Nairaland for all to see. I don't know where your own misinformation and vitriol is coming from but it is definitely not from God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by KnownUnknown: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
edoairways:

As surely as the Lord liveth, you will taste the same
bitter pill Daddy Adeboye tested

“Liveth”. Did this Hebrew god of yours speak in 17th century English? The words of your god are the words of some 17th century British men. At least quote your bullshit from the Hebrew original.
All these liveth, sayeth, doth, and other archaic language don’t pack the punch y’all think they do unless you are aiming for a comedic effect.

Thus sayeth the Lord, “pray in one hand, shit in the other. See which one fills up faster”. I sayeth, “fucketh you and your Daddy”.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by robosky02(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

You are more useless
Because in this internet age you can't get fact before talking

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Goldbw122(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Some people love when bad things happen to people so you don't really blame them because it is normal to them so you just live your life the way it is
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by KnownUnknown: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
MyFlair:

You really lack understanding. If God says he wants your life today nobody can change is mind. Not even a million GOs.

Whatever a god says is whatever the person making the claim wants to say. Whatever happens in life that is beyond human control is independent of the rubbish that comes out the mind of some GO or Non-GO.

MyFlair:

Men! If you are a Christian you should have known that there’s life after death. It is wrong to judge or explain the mystery of death by our own knowledge

“It is wrong to explain the mystery of death”, yet your faith is utterly dependent on explaining the “mystery” of death and inventing an “afterlife”. There is no mystery of death. You are just dead. Cessation if life. Finito.

MyFlair:

It is a gross error to compare driving on an empty gas tank to human life. There’s reason God created everyman, and we all have our time apportioned already. Gas or no gas is a mundane thing

Human life is more valuable than gas but if we are to believe the esteemed Yoruba prophet of the Hebrew god, gas is more valuable than human life.
My point remains that he is a scam artist as is every cleric on earth. Some are just more repugnant than others and this Adeboye is one of the more repugnant ones.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by tfelicityk(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
May his late son’s in rest on.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by olayiwola72(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Righthussle:
I follow. I laughed at you because you lie too much. You lied that you drank tea with God.

Lol you are wicked
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Famous606: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
It's a waste of time arguing with a Muslim person because all he does is quoting one side of the bible and base all is entire life on it by saying rubbish.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Hurray2030: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

So you didn't see the condolence letter sent by Daddy GO to TB Joshua's family. Not all Heads of ministries relate with themselves,those that do have more harmonious relationships. Some like to even stand alone and seldomly relate with others
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Listen... We're not doing this today...

All i was asking was why you called him a useless man
for you to call a Father to all useless, a grandfather, a spiritual father to many. Bro mark today, you will never find respect in your life. This is not a matter to trend, it's a fact backed by nature itself
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
Just leave that guy to Karma. for him to call a Father to all useless, a grandfather, a spiritual father to many. Bro mark today, you will never find respect in your life. This is not a matter to trend, it's a fact backed by nature itself
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Rexymania(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
But brother, why are you this stupid?

Righthussle:
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Omooba77: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/07/17/adeboye-breaks-silence-t-b-joshua-is-with-the-lord-we-shall-meet-again/
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by ifihearam: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
May Gid forgive you.

President Buhari shou;d be or al,ost the age of Adeboye and Tinubu as well...my point is, its very easu for ALL both muslim, christians an pagan to call these men USELESS and no one questions there age, but once you call a pastor names, then you bring in God, havent you cursed or insulted buhari or tinubu by calling them wicked, useles and foolish?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby / Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.