Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died (40103 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us / Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by olusegunemmanuel(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
[s]Useless man!
Did you console TB Joshua's family when they lost him?
At least TB Joshua sends his condolence when your own son die nah![/s]

Watch Your Tongue, my Brother!!! What about this:
‘[b]Untimely death will cease in our midst’ — Adeboye condoles with family of TB Joshua
‘Untimely death will cease in our midst’ — Adeboye condoles with family of TB Joshua[/b]

AUTHOR:
Jesupemi Are
JULY 17, 2021 10:26 AM
Enoch Adeboye, general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has condoled with the family of the late TB Joshua, founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN).

According to The Nation, in his condolence message to Evelyn, wife of the late prophet, dated July 6, 2021, Adeboye prayed for the family that Joshua left behind.

“We want to join million of people across the globe to register our condolence with you on the passing of your husband, Temitope Joshua,” he said.

“We take solace in the lord, believing that we shall meet again at the feet of our Lord Jesus, on the resurrection morning.

Advertisement
“We therefore pray for you, your children and the entire church that, the Lord will uphold all of you and such untimely death shall cease in our midst in Jesus Mighty name.”

The pastor passed away on June 5 at the age of 57.

Upon his passing, many personalities including President Muhammadu Buhari had expressed their condolences to his church and family.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Smartrock: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why are you so hurt? May God help you
KnownUnknown:
80 years old and still a jackass. I don’t blame him though. When people praise you your whole life for nonsensical reasons, you are bound to star believing some of the nonsense.

They are mocking your faith, your religion, and your connection to your god. Mr. prophet, charity begins at home. Some of those divine favors and blessings you claim to have should have prevented the premature death of your son.

Your god enabled you to drive 300 km on an empty gas tank but he couldn’t stop your son from dying.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by LordReed(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Anyway, I had tea with the Goddess in my living room.

Was it with Bastet? I hear she's smoking hot.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Wwwq: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Oh
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by slowie(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Righthussle:
I follow. I laughed at you because you lie too much. You lied that you drank tea with God.

You will soon have such experience, then you will know how it feels to loose a child. Get ready for it what you sow you will reap
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Wisfem: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what you should have done in the first place since you're not a believer!

Uselessness is claiming to be a minister of Christ yet turning against the teachings of Christ. Jesus calls them WORKERS OF INIQUITY (LAWLESSNESS) Matthew 7:21-23
WHY?
Because if he doesn't believe in mockery then why mock his fellow religious leader at death by ignoring him even at death when people from all over the world came to Nigeria and many even send in messages.

Ọmọ for him to claim man of God in Christ but misrepresent Christ by action makes him useless in fact a disgrace to the faith! undecided

You don't really need more explanations, that TB Joshua death Exposed all the true nature of who they are I mean each an every one of them I mean every bit of it...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Ibiyinka90(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Righthussle post=115620733]I follow. I laughed at you because you lie too much. You lied that you drank tea with God.

You made people see you as assistant God.
May you not die before your parents and may your children not die before you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Righthussle: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Ibiyinka90 post=115706152][/quote]

You are really foolish. You think I am those lizards you scare with those kind of stupid comments. It happened to your demi god so that you will know that he's an ordinary human like you.

Oga, death happens to all living things and it can happen at anything to anyone. The difference between us is that you're so scared of death while I see it as a necessary end for all. You have a small brain that's why you use his sticker In your house for protect while he goes about with armed security.

That's why you let that little thief Adeboye fool you into believing "he drank tea with God"

Type "Adeboye ask for 1 billion " on Google to see you demi god asking poor Nigerians to hive him 1 billion naira.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Righthussle: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
slowie:

You will soon have such experience, then you will know how it feels to loose a child. Get ready for it what you sow you will reap

You are really foolish. You think I am those lizards you scare with those kind of stupid comments. It happened to your demi god so that you will know that he's an ordinary human like you.

Oga, death happens to all living things and it can happen at anything to anyone. The difference between us is that you're so scared of death while I see it as a necessary end for all. You have a small brain that's why you use his sticker In your house for protect while he goes about with armed security.

That's why you let that little thief Adeboye fool you into believing "he drank tea with God"

Type "Adeboye ask for 1 billion " on Google to see you demi god asking poor Nigerians to hive him 1 billion naira.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Righthussle: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
robosky02:

Am surprised at your outburst

An elder statesman.... Respected all over the world lied to you? Where and when

By the way we shall soon see your laughter turn sore

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by GoodIsGod: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!
At least TB Joshua sends his condolence when your own son die nah! undecided

May God have mercy on you

So sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Joshtoch: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
I finally realized some deadly diseases people suffer maybe they brought it upon themselves so no too pity them. May God have mercy up you bro

MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by GoodIsGod: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀, ÒPÒNÚ, OLÓDO!
Curses will be granted by who?
Stupid idiot!
Jesus is the amen {Revelations 3:14} so your curses are within your mouth and your useless coven you call "church" because Jesus (God's Only begotten Son) has ordered his true followers never to curse anyone be it friend or foe {Luke 6:28} so drop your useless phone Jesus doesn't even know you! Matthew 7:21-23

I was discussing you guys on Nairaland with one of your elders. How you insult people and condemn people as if you are the only righteous on the earth. He said no JW can do all that and I laughed. He is my best friend. Childhood friend.

It is so sad that this is the kind of morals Watchtower teaches you.

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by GoodIsGod: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Talk about yourself nah! cheesy

Why exactly do think any sane human should seriously BELIEVE (TRUST) you?

The Governing Body are just 8 old men in the US that used what they found in a book (Bible) to erase RACISM, POLITICS and MILITARY SERVICES in the hearts of millions throughout the earth that becomes members of their group.
That is what organizations like:
UNESCO
UNICEF
UN
FIFA
OLYMPIC
and many other organizations have been trying to achieve for decades, as in to make LOVE and PEACE reign among all the members but they all failed woefully.
Yet just 8 old men in the US picked up a book (Bible) and with it they're able to achieve that just as the Bible foretold! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So if you don't see any reason why sane people believe them well i can SEE the proof that there is a mighty spirit King working with them: Jesus Christ the Prince of Peace. Matthew 5:14-16
That's why they're able to gather people from different races including nations where their people are extremists and racists with the Bible they erased politics, racism and military services in their hearts!

Ọmọ we have 101% reason to believe in them!

It's you who feels like i should believe you that needs to explain yourself as in present any tangible reason why you think so! wink

Watchtower robot.

8 old men sit in New York controling the brain of millions of gullibles who went to school to aquire education but are so weak and dumb to read the Bible and assimilate by themselves.

How many of their predictions did not come to pass?
How many of your beliefs have been changed from what you were fed with?
Many.
How are you sure tomorrow they won't come again and tell you. Jesus is no more Angel Michael. Or that it's no more 144,000 that is going to heaven? grin

You guys are the more reason people should stay clear of JWs. Your character on Nairaland is disgusting.

Shame on Watchtower. Shame on you.

I will copy your responses and send to one of your elders. He is in one of your Cape Verde Congregations.

He claims that it could be disfellowshiped members and I laughed. grin

Were you Disfellowshiped? grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by engrchykae(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what you should have done in the first place since you're not a believer!

Uselessness is claiming to be a minister of Christ yet turning against the teachings of Christ. Jesus calls them WORKERS OF INIQUITY (LAWLESSNESS) Matthew 7:21-23
WHY?
Because if he doesn't believe in mockery then why mock his fellow religious leader at death by ignoring him even at death when people from all over the world came to Nigeria and many even send in messages.

Ọmọ for him to claim man of God in Christ but misrepresent Christ by action makes him useless in fact a disgrace to the faith! undecided
I don't expect many so called men of God to like TB Joshua
This is because,he performs miracles, which many can't perform.
Secondly,he is a crazy giver when his contemporaries are greedy and selfish.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Ubdavis(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
It's not out of place. They even mocked Jesus how much more an earthly man like u. Ur just human. Some People are just seeing u as a demigod or God slf
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

I don't agree with Adeboye a lot of the time but common, this is over the top and unafrican!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Watchtower robot.
8 old men sit in New York controling the brain of millions of gullibles who went to school to aquire education but are so weak and dumb to read the Bible and assimilate by themselves.
Hebrews 13:7, 17
GoodIsGod:

How many of their predictions did not come to pass?
How many of your beliefs have been changed from what you were fed with?
No prediction rather it was anticipation of the promises of God so you misunderstood them big time.
Jesus returned in 1914 and since he didn't find the faith he established in the first century he chose this group and began changing their former beliefs which correlates with that of the churches of Christendom.
GoodIsGod:

How are you sure tomorrow they won't come again and tell you. Jesus is no more Angel Michael. Or that it's no more 144,000 that is going to heaven?
Wait until then!
GoodIsGod:

You guys are the more reason people should stay clear of JWs. Your character on Nairaland is disgusting.
Shame on Watchtower. Shame on you.

I'm chatting with an atheist so what is your own business in the discussion? Perhaps you're also intending to become an atheist
[quote author=GoodIsGod post=115708985]
I will copy your responses and send to one of your elders. He is in one of your Cape Verde Congregations.
[quote author=GoodIsGod post=115708985]
He claims that it could be disfellowshiped members and I laughed. grin
Were you Disfellowshiped? grin
If i'm disfellowshiped a thousand times i will go back on my knees begging to be reinstated as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. So nothing can separate me from the gathering of the Holy Ones! wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoodIsGod:

May God have mercy on you
So sad
GoodIsGod:

I was discussing you guys on Nairaland with one of your elders. How you insult people and condemn people as if you are the only righteous on the earth. He said no JW can do all that and I laughed. He is my best friend. Childhood friend.
It is so sad that this is the kind of morals Watchtower teaches you.
May God have mercy on you.

And did you tell him what you did before been spoken to harshly? Respect they say begats reciprocal! wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Skyview01:

I don't agree with Adeboye a lot of the time but common, this is over the top and unafrican!

Can you say the same about people insulting Buhari or Tinubu? wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by zoedew: 12:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Righthussle:
I follow. I laughed at you because you lie too much. You lied that you drank tea with God.

You made people see you as assistant God.
You apparently need to read The Bible more than you do.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by KnownUnknown: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2022
LordReed:

Was it with Bastet? I hear she's smoking hot.

I’m a cat person so it was a match made it heaven, but it was also hell!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Premiumwriter: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I'm not a fan of Adeboye or any religious leader for that matter.

But since when did ignoring someone, or choosing not to acknowledge them equate to mocking them?
Actually, ignoring someone is what mocking is.

Not acknowledging and giving them their due respect is mocking.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Actually, ignoring someone is what mocking is.

Not acknowledging and giving them their due respect is mocking.

Most people don't know that it's not all things that can be found written black and white in the dictionary.
Well that's the edge UNCOMMON sense have above sense that's COMMON! wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Can you say the same about people insulting Buhari or Tinubu? wink

Honestly for Buhari, I wont say the same. Reason being that he is an elected political office holder who is destroyed the country and stolen the future from the youths of Nigeria. Buhari deserves imprisonment for destroying Nigeria. Tinubu is fair game as well because he is contesting for a public office and should be open to public scrutiny. Adeboye, not so much. He is a private citizen and a non-public office holder.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by johnw47: 1:13am On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When?
You stupid and useless Churchgoers, God's word says it's important to be there during the funeral to pay a condolence visit.
According to God's word you may skip parties and other events but not a funeral! Ecclesiastes 7:2

So stop being mumu following some useless people claiming MOG! undecided

lost false jw mad max

God's word doesn't say we cannot skip funerals, how dum
and what a twister/liar of God's word you are

Ecc 7:2 is about mourning being spiritually better for you than feasting
the following verse 3 explains that:

Ecc 7:2  It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart. 
Ecc 7:3  Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better.

the hatred of so called Jehovah's witnesses towards Christians,
this link shows why:

https://www.nairaland.com/7218566/materials-jw-watchtower-society#115617170
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by LordReed(m): 1:13am On Aug 15, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I’m a cat person so it was a match made it heaven, but it was also hell!

Ohhh, she came in her dominatrix form.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by fman(m): 2:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Hi I love ur believes
KnownUnknown:

I’m not an atheist. Gods are amongst the myriad nonsense that people believe and it’s totally dependent on whoever is making the claim. Disregarding your particular idea of a deity doesn’t make me an atheist just like your disregard of all other deities do not make you atheist. So, there is no need to be labeled an atheist.

Your particular notion of god is dictated by 8 men.
Gerrit Lösch, Samuel Herd, David Splane, Mark Sanderson, Stephen Lett, Geoffrey Jackson, Anthony Morris, and Kenneth Cook determine what your god is.

Anyway, I had tea with the Goddess in my living room.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by chaloskyx: 3:38am On Aug 15, 2022
They only mocked you cause they assumed since you have the spiritual power to prophesy into peoples lives and stage miracles at least those powers would have worked on your own son but alas seems you have no power after all you area mere mortal who relies on the scriptures to deceive Nigerians
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by KnownUnknown: 3:40am On Aug 15, 2022
LordReed:

Ohhh, she came in her dominatrix form.

Hush. We are in polite company!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Aguiyimba(m): 5:55am On Aug 15, 2022
AheadMarket:

His father's consolation message to a colleague will be obvious
It will even be on Nairaland
grin grin grin grin grin

Please can you mention the names of Nigerian pastors that consoled TB Joshua's family.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Aguiyimba(m): 5:57am On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's where hypocrisy and nepotism is killing you people!
Do you say this same thing when people insult Muhammadu Buhari?
If someone calls my father a useless man my first move will be to find out why?
Jesus of Nazareth was just 33 when he called the Pharisees and Sadducees old enough to be his grandpa useless, worthless and hopeless religious title chiefs.

Don't worry bro, soon someone will call your father a useless man.
So was Jesus wrong? The answer is NO!
Of course those men were old enough to be his grandpa but their doctrines is making life miserable for the Jews who truly want to worship God! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / 'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby / Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.