Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,102 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Someone Just Forwarded This To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Just Forwarded This To Me (481 Views)

Someone Just Introduced Me To This Forum / Someone Just Got Me This Bulb ,how Is It Used / Someone Just Told Me I Look More Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Just Forwarded This To Me by ItIsWellAmen: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Pls. take note : 3 or 4 guys may visit your home claiming they are from water company, to install shower caps, to save water. Or they will claim they are from PHCN to change energy-saving electric bulbs for free as part of Buhari lay down program. They have been spotted in so many areas. Plz. do NOT let them in. They are Boko Haram agents, planting Mini Sticker Bombs at people's houses. Plz alert all your contacts, as you may save lives. Make sure doors are locked at all times and Plz do not open door to strangers. Plz forward immediately to save lives n properties!!! Posted as received.

*Pass it on*
Forward as received
Re: Someone Just Forwarded This To Me by wittywriter: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
Pls. take note : 3 or 4 guys may visit your home claiming they are from water company, to install shower caps, to save water. Or they will claim they are from PHCN to change energy-saving electric bulbs for free as part of Buhari lay down program. They have been spotted in so many areas. Plz. do NOT let them in. They are Boko Haram agents, planting Mini Sticker Bombs at people's houses. Plz alert all your contacts, as you may save lives. Make sure doors are locked at all times and Plz do not open door to strangers. Plz forward immediately to save lives n properties!!! Posted as received.

*Pass it on*
Forward as received

Comedian.....

© Wittywriter

(1) (Reply)

Gay Partner Needed / Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? / I'm New: Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.