Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? (484 Views)

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? by mamagee3(f): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hi all, do you have family and friends that stop liking your Facebook photos?

And how did you deal with it?
Re: Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? by ademasta(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
mamagee3:

Why do you need to deal with them?

All you need is to focus on your life. When you finally make it, they will all check back even if you are posting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? by dollytino4real(f): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Who send dem!!
Re: Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? by Felimax(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Who cares!
Re: Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? by Lastpharoah33: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
You post for "likes"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? by mamagee3(f): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
You post for "likes"?
Re: Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
PTSD embarassed
Re: Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? by Ekejoestar(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
You post for "likes"?

Just imagine
Re: Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? by FreeSpirited: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Since all this days...Mamagee never well?
Re: Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? by kelspinall(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
nothing just ignore
Re: Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? by U1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
One shouldn't care about all that. But that's a problem with social media - we desire the applause.

But know that people won't relate much with you, unless they see signs of what they could get from you (especially financially). Try to not think too much about it.
Re: Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? by Kobicove(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
mamagee3:

Why should you give a damn whether people like your pics or not? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? / . / I'm New: Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.