Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Who Should Decide If Pregnancy Should Be Kept? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Decide If Pregnancy Should Be Kept? (413 Views)

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos) / Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Decide If Pregnancy Should Be Kept? by GustoAfrica: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Male or Female? | On The Couch With Gusto!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtZMBa1e-Ac
Re: Who Should Decide If Pregnancy Should Be Kept? by jeromestarks: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
The woman should decide.
The parasite is in her body.
Re: Who Should Decide If Pregnancy Should Be Kept? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
as much as both should have a say in the matter, the last decision comes to mama (whether she wants to keep it or get rid of it).
a man cant do shiiit if he wants to keep the pregnancy and his girl doesnt want to keep it... same if he wants her to abort and she doesnt.
Re: Who Should Decide If Pregnancy Should Be Kept? by Kennyprince: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
The lady shd
Re: Who Should Decide If Pregnancy Should Be Kept? by Demigod22: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
The lady has the final say, but if wife abort any pregnancy that I begged her not to abort, then marriage don end be that o.
Re: Who Should Decide If Pregnancy Should Be Kept? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
GustoAfrica:
Male or Female? | On The Couch With Gusto!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtZMBa1e-Ac
of course na will guys go choose

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Work In EU Country With All Visa Processes / The One Thing The Feminist Movement Need To Succeed In Nigeria / Watch This Girl Screaming In French On Collabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.