Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) (49636 Views)

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Oshozondi7G(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wow
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Kajaard: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rip to the beautiful lady.

I hope the man won't re-marry after one week.

Dumb fvck, go to school you refused.

It's been 2 years already.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rest in peace to your bea
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
FatherBona:

stupidity is your second name,
Calling Jennyclay stupid is a big insult to all stupid people.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Shagamoni(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Take heart
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Autobot05: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Are you an illiterate??
Sorry for the directness tho

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by FatherBona: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Calling Jennyclay stupid is a big insult to all stupid people.
Haba brother

Maybe you took your vawulence too far grin grin

Keeep it up tho grin
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by NoToTerrorists: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

this fulani herdswoman is it that you don’t have sense or what or the gworo you chew this morning is affecting your mental health?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by faithfull18(f): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Eeyah, sad.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by victorazy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Queen of the coast
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Tvoice: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Starz825 post=115631298]Omooo
The world is just a market place...

Me and you go surely go home to rest...[/quo

No oOo heeeen , u go first go help me check as d place be first cheesy

Na joke i dey oOo
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Just read well before commenting... It doesn't hurt.

My heart goes out to all those mourning such losses.... I can't imagine the pain!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by CondemnBattery(f): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Read you won't. You people just spam every thread with useless posts. Tueh
Jennyclay:

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hmm , she wasnt used for money rituals abi? angry
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by harmony75: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
So sorry ha! � � �
May her soul cont to Rest in perfect peace Ijn �
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by SavageBoy: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wow! it's two years already since this young lady died in a road accident at Apapa on her way to work.

Though I didn't know her personally but her death pained me oh. They shared true beautiful love.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by tishbite42: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
FatherBona:

stupidity is your second name,
Lol
Asin eh
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
I"m a young grandpa crying reading this emotional write up.
I gave my daughter out two years ago. I just realized the awesomeness of God over our being.
May God comfort you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by tishbite42: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bluntguy:
So bro. Please move on. She is gone for good.
Oga, no be every woman dem dey move on from like that
I just pity woman wey hin go finally marry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by asobo1: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Is your brain damaged or maggot infested.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Starz825(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Tvoice post=115631810][/quote]
Na only God know when everybody go rest...

If fit be you first .. grin

Na joke ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Maxxim: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sad embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Kraytur: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
alexsniz1:
They looked beautiful but God knows why....

Meanwhile contact me for your car AC solutions in Abuja on zero eight zero three five six one zero four three five after you've gotten your PVC.

how much to fill gas I’m in Lagos using Hisense inverter and also can I fill half gas if full is expensive
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by beautyhd: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
I remember her death, an unlatched container fell on her on her way to work.

Keep resting beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Samskid310(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Maami water
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Coolbadguy: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is painful and touching, i have a friend who also lost his fiancee two weeks to their marriage, it's a heart breaking thing ooo and devastated one for that matter. The good God will heal him and may her beautiful soul continue to rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by mh53(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
I remember the lady, the late coldstone manager who bled to death after her leg was ripped out after the bike she boarded Was involved in an Accident with a truck along addo road,Ajah. May she Rest in Peace !

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by mh53(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
SavageBoy:
Wow! it's two years already since this young lady died in a road accident at Apapa on her way to work.

Though I didn't know her personally but her death pained me oh. They shared true beautiful love.
it wasn’t in Apapa, it was along Addo Road, Ajah.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Truthdeypain: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Danisaint112:
Leave joke, the babe fine, not post partumed (big tummy), tall, cheerful and probably have a character as beautiful as her face.

There is no guy that won't mourn such a beauty. Sad she went too soon. My her soul rest in peace... cry cry cry

So if the babe no get this your resume. She no deserve mourning na..Ode ni e!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.