Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) (49644 Views)

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by nnamdiosu(m): 3:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rip to the beautiful lady.

I hope the man won't re-marry after one week.

If you had taken time to read the post, you would have seen that this is her 2nd year death anniversary. She died 2 years ago.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Bluntguy: 6:11am On Aug 13, 2022
pretty1214:
It's not easy to move on especially when it's true love. Mine is 6years now that I lost my fiance but it still hurts like yesterday.

Sorry pretty, but you won't lose your life because you lost a loved one. There are many other good people there you can live a wonderful life with. Wishing you love.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2022
quite sad bt u must learn how and when to move on.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Pimine: 6:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Babapyro:
Heart wrenching but necessary,death is a gift, embrace it when it comes for you and move on
Una go just siddon compose nonsense meaningless quotes come dey post online undecided How is it a gift?
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Cutehector(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2022
grin
Zonefree:

Calling Jennyclay stupid is a big insult to all stupid people.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Longman8: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Awwwwn!! Dis one touch walahi!. The most interesting and fustrating thing that can happen to human is LIFE itself. But above all we still move on.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Babapyro: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Pimine:

Una go just siddon compose nonsense meaningless quotes come dey post online undecided How is it a gift?
How many of your dreams have you achieved now that you're alive
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Pimine: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Babapyro:

How many of your dreams have you achieved now that you're alive
You're all over the the place, ma nicca. What does this have to do with my comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.