Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) (39421 Views)

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Well you display everything one expects from your folk .Stupid assumptions and empty boasts.
Up until today I have never asked your father or mother for one naira. I never will Then we are talking about politics and you want to feed my family and give me job. Everything about you is empty and foolish. So in your deluded mind you are better than people in Nigeria ?
Not surprised empty boating is what we know Igbos and your people for. Poverty is your greatest fear and so you always boast about imaginary wealth. Biafra starvation do ona bad tin
Complete the saying

Empty barrels......................

I am useless and brainless

Good for you. Olodo!
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

Ok Agbado Goofy. E pain you ba? Keep typing garbage in daytime and then look for innocent people to rob during the night.
You will be roasted like corn one day. Meanwhile I am typing this on a 780usd computer. Let's see yours in real time. Olodo!
You see I am not as stupid or as insecure as you
What I have is my business and what you have is your business

Only a fool will engage in such idiocy
So in your mind you have arrived with a 780 usd computer? You are amusing.

Like I said if truly you are that rich and have a foundation that can create jobs I wish you more of that and more progress but if you are lying you will beg till you die.

You are an empty insecure fool
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:

Like I said if truly you are that rich and have a foundation that can create jobs I wish you more of that and more progress but if you are lying you will beg till you die.

You that is secure, tell us what you have achieved in life. I am trying to let losers like you know that you can do much better. You live in a bunk in Ojodu and you are here claiming you are in Birmingham. What a clown!
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:

Your mumu is changing diaper in Orile Igomu grin
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

You that is secure, tell us what you have achieved in life. I am trying to let losers like you know that you can do much better. You live in a bunk in Ojodu and your here claiming you are in Birmingham. What a clown!
Why should I tell you what I have achieved? You are Ibo so boasting about imaginary stuff is what we know you for.
Whether I live in a bunk in Ojodu it does not diminish me as a human being. I never told you where I live. I came to this thread for brain commerce. As you are empty up there and have nothing to offer you want to move to boasting . I am not interested in you or what you claim to have. It has not fed me in the past and it will not feed me in the future.

We know Eboes for boasting. We also know Yorubas do not engage is such foolishmess.

You are weak and insecure
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Why should I tell you what I have achieved? You are Ibo so boasting about imaginary stuff is what we know you for.
Whether I live in a bunk in Ojodu it does not diminish me as a human being. I never told you where I live. I came to this thread for brain commerce. As you are empty up there and have nothing to offer you want to move to boasting . I am not interested in you or what you claim to have. It has not fed me in the past and it will not feed me in the future.

We know Eboes for boasting. We also know Yorubas do not engage is such foolishmess.

You are weak and insecure

Weak and insecure. That's all you are able to type here. Isn't that what your parents told you before they disowned you? Your mumu is roasting damaged corn in Berger Lagos cheesy
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

Nearly funny
You are an empty insecure individual . You feel small and need to compensate with boasting
You are what you are no matter what you say
Why are you showing us your computer ? Do you think that will impress us?

It just shows you as weak and foolish

I know in Eboe land that is how you roll by boasting but in my culture that is how we identify fools
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

Weak and insecure. That's all you are able to type here. Isn't that what your parents told you before they disowned you? Your mumu is roasting damaged corn in Berger Lagos cheesy
That is what you are weak and insecure with low self esteem . So you need to compensate with boasting about imaginary wealth

You are weak and insecure with low self esteem. Deep down you know you ain't shit and that is why you are boasting

Empty vessels make the most noise

WEAK AND INSECURE
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

Weak and insecure. Empty noise maker
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Nearly funny
You are an empty insecure individual . You feel small and need to compensate with boasting
You are what you are no matter what you say
Why are you showing us your computer ? Do you think that will impress us?

It just shows you as weak and foolish

I know in Eboe land that is how you roll by boasting but in my culture that is how we identify fools

Igbo people don't care about losers like you. We are proud and blessed people and we will always be. We are not the reason why you were cursed when you tried to sell Ogun mask and statue last year. You think I don't know you? grin grin
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Weak and insecure. Empty noise maker
E pain you? Yu don buy market be that grin grin
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
That is what you are weak and insecure with low self esteem . So you need to compensate with boasting about imaginary wealth

You are weak and insecure with low self esteem. Deep down you know you ain't shit and that is why you are boasting

Empty vessels make the most noise

WEAK AND INSECURE

Empty vessel. I challenged you to tell us what you do for a living, and you are still dancing around like a clown that you are.

Loser!
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

Igbo people don't care about losers like you. We are proud and blessed people and we will always be. I am not the reason why you were cursed when you tried to sell Ogun mask and statue last year. You think I don't know you? grin grin
You are weak and secure.

A nonentity coming online to boast about an imaginary foundation

An empty vessel .

You chose the wrong person to direct your impotent boasts at.

You know you ain't shit. You are an inconsequential nonentity

WHy areyou showing us photos of your 780 usd laptop? Does that make you feel like somebody? It won't fix your low self esteem

I can smell the karosin from you. You are a low life scum claiming to be hundred when you don't amount to 10
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
You are weak and secure.

An empty vessel .

WHy areyou showing us photos of your 780 usd laptop? Does that make you feel like somebody? It won't fix your low self esteem

I can smell the karosin from you. You are a low life scum claiming to be hundred when you don't amount to 10
You are troubled and pained. Sleep on top of computer typing garbage while we are enjoying our lives. We are blessed people and you can go and jump in Lagos lagoon for all I care.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

Empty vessel. I challenged you to tell us what you do for a living, and you are still dancing around like a clown that you are.

Loser!
We have a proverb in Yoruba land if they say you shit and you did not wipe your ass you do not go around showing everybody your anus to prove it is clean

Clearly you are foolish but I am wiser than you

Why do you want to know what I do ? Is this a dating site? Are you gay? What is your business with me

I am not interested in you or your family

Stick to the issue of the thread

I can tell your fragile ego is wounded and you need to compensate. Guy you ain't shit you are an empty noisemaker
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
You are weak and secure.

An empty vessel .

I have assisted troubled weed heads like you.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

dry

You know you are a nonentity. That is difficult to swallow. SO you make up imaginary stories about a foundation
What is the name of your foundation?
Did anyone force you to say you have a foundation? Why did you say that? One word = Insecurity

You feel small and need to big up yourself with mouth

It changes nothing you are an irrelevant small boy
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
We have a proverb in Yoruba land if they say you shit and you did not wipe your ass you do not go around showing everybody your anus to prove it is clean

Clearly you are foolish but I am wiser than you

Why do you want to know what I do ? Is this a dating site? Are you gay? What is your business with me

I am not interested in you or your family

Stick to the issue of the thread

I can tell your fragile ego is wounded and you need to compensate. Guy you ain't shit you are an empty noisemaker

You think you are Yoruba but you don't act like them. You are a BAT. You don't belong in the air or land. That's why you were disowned.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

I have assisted troubled weed heads like you.
You claimed to have a foundation why did you tell that stupid lie?

Low self esteem
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
dry

You know you are a nonentity. That is difficult to swallow. SO you make up imaginary stories about a foundation
What is the name of your foundation?
Did anyone force you to say you have a foundation? Why did you say that? One word = Insecurity

You feel small and need to big up yourself with mouth

It changes nothing you are an irrelevant small boy

Loser. Olodo. Oloriburuku oshi grin grin
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

You think you are Yoruba but you don't act like them. You are a BAT. You don't belong in the air or land. That's why you were disowned.
I know that right now you wish you can find a place to hide

You are a small boy .A nonentity with low self esteem boasting like a fool online about imaginary wealth
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:

Low self esteem

Challenge me to get a job for you. All you do is take your medication and shiit.
You think you know it all but you don't. You are just another almajiri trash.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
I know that right now you wish you can fins a place to hide

You are a small boy .A nonentity with low self esteem boasting like a fool online about imaginary wealth

At least I can feed your former family for one year. I am waiting for you to challenge me
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

Challenge me to get a job for you. All you do is take your medication and shiit.
You think you know it all but you don't. You are just another almajiri trash.
Impotent frustration
This is an anonymous forum .As long as I have not begged you for anything this talk amounts to the usual Ibo insecure boasting from a small boy with low self esteem
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:

Low self esteem

Ok. keep hugging your computer while I host a zoom meeting with my associates. I will be back to help you recover from your mental case grin grin
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

At least I can feed your former family for one year. I am waiting for you to challenge me
Well my family have not begged you for food. So this is the talk of an insecure fool. Typical Ibo bullcrap
How is that relevant to the topic.

What is the name of your foundation? You do not have anything like that. You are a liar and an empty noisemaker
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Impotent frustration
This is an anonymous forum .As long as I have not begged you for anything this talk amounts to the usual Ibo insecure boasting from a small boy with low self esteem

Take your pills and don't skip them. You are not making sense at all.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

Take your pills and don't skip them. You are not making sense at all.
Nearly funny but not funny
You are small amd you know. This is difficult to handle so you make up lies about your wealth

That may make sense in Eboeland but elsewhere it is crude and uncivilized barbarity
No one is begging you for anything. You are an empty vessel

Weak and insecure liar
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Well my family have not begged you for food. So this is the talk of an insecure fool. Typical Ibo bullcrap
How is that relevant to the topic.

What is the name of your foundation? You do not have anything like that. You are a liar and an empty noisemaker

Mumu! You want the name of my foundation so you will scam me ba? Yahoo Boy! That's why you are hugging and sleeping with your useless laptop. You will be caught and roasted like corn this year. Mark my word.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Nearly funny but not funny
You are small amd you know. This is difficult to handle so you make up lies about your wealth

That may make sense in Eboeland but elsewhere it is crude and uncivilized barbarity
No one is begging you for anything. You are an empty vessel

Weak and insecure liar

You are weak and insecure. That's why you want the name of my foundation so you will scam me. Olodo!
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

Guy na you buy market
You claim you can feed a family for a year? Did anyone beg your father for food? Is that what we are discussing here?

You are weak and insecure troubled by low self esteem which you try to cover with these stupid boasts?
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Guy na you buy market
You claim you can feed a family for a year? Did anyone beg your father for food? Is that what we are discussing here?

You are weak and insecure troubled by low self esteem which you try to cover with these stupid boasts?

Weak and insecure clown. This is the result of all the stones you were throwing your teachers. Olodo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola, Others Play Football At UNIBEN 1987 Law Class Reunion (Photos) / Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today / Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.