Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) (39377 Views)

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by deeva2: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Another Wahala for PDP and pitobi..

Wicked wike is teaching them real naija politics and giving them back to back..

Obi supporters will automatically hate him even more than PDP for his boldness and stand.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Eryyy92: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Wike the wicked
bro welcome back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Saraki would've done the needful, unlike the current overfed toad /rubber stamp stooge! undecided
Even the current crop of Khaki boys are so damn Spineless undecided.... RIP kaduna nzeogwu!

2 Likes

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by stormborn28(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin grin grin grin

Oboy.. Wey my own heavy!! Chai...
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wike is just a so loser. One can't win it all in Life.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Benchilwell: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
deeva2:

Obi supporters will automatically hate him even more than PDP for his boldness and stand.
wetin concern obi for diz post, because of comment like diz,I took 2 week leave not to comment in Nairaland, something like if a thief steal food in a market at Lagos they will blame it on tinubu and d same happen in Anambra dey will blame it on Obi.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Decent09(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
enobong18:
Too many weak men, see the man with the balls

That's the difference between believing in God and believing in JuJu oo
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aestake: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
aribisala0:
Hunger is never unbearable

It is good for the spirit
If you must beg go to the road and beg
Him go still vote for APC.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by desiredhome: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sleyanya1:
grin grin grin

Wike won't kill me
They truly know they don't have the balls. The whole impeachment call is overly long overdue. They're probably trying to make Nigerians feel like they're working
What is the difference between Rivers State House of Assembly and the Federal law makers in terms of rubber stamping?
Pot calling kettle black...... tongue

1 Like

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
aestake:

Him go still vote for APC.
Who should he vote for?
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aestake: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
aribisala0:
Who should he vote for?
Apc
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by lexy2014: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Daguga:
grin grin

Don't be deceived, the impeachment threats only came up because their Abuja isn't safe anymore, a threat to their well-being.

All dis politicians sef ... Spits

Well said

1 Like

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Daguga:
grin grin

Don't be deceived, the impeachment threats only came up because their Abuja isn't safe anymore, a threat to their well-being.

All dis politicians sef ... Spits

This is true. The legislative arm of governance in Nigeria is the most irresponsible, most cowardly, most selfish and most incompetent in Nigeria.

They only ever move when their interest is threatened. This is why we need regional governance. Go and fail the people in your region of origin and they will likely lynch you.

The current 'one Nigeria' system makes it too easy for legislators to fail and then hide with Nigerians unable to specifically identify and shame those who are failing and standing in the way of our national progress.

Bring responsible and responsive governance closer to the people and watch Nigeria begin to thrive almost overnight.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
What do you make of this Wike theatrics
fergie001:
Wiked Wike grin
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

This is true. The legislative arm of governance in Nigeria is the most irresponsible, most cowardly, most selfish and most incompetent in Nigeria.

They omly ever move when their interest is threatened.

To be sincere with you, i understand that Buhari isn't performing as expected but if these legislators and Governors did the right thing by performing effectively, there will be less pressure on the Presidency and the Country would improve to a good extent.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Enkidu70: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Daguga:

To be sincere with you, i understand that Buhari isn't performing as expected but if these legislators and Governors did the right thing by performing effectively, there will be less pressure on the Presidency and the Country would improve to a good extent.

I agree with you completely. In fact I added to my post you quoted to account for the point you make precisely.

To me, the legislative arm is the worst in the governance mix. Totally irresponsible and worthless.

Too easy to fail as a federal Senator and Rep to then never be held to account under the current 'one Nigeria" mess.

Guys like David Mark, Lawan and Ekweremadu have been in the Senate for more years than I have been an adult lol.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by fergie001: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
What do you make of this Wike theatrics.
He wants proper negotiation directly from Atiku. He must have to listen to him. Wike has earned that right provided they are reasonable

Ayu going is out of the question.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
fergie001:

He wants proper negotiation directly from Atiku. He must have to listen to him. Wike has earned that right provided they are reasonable

Ayu going is out of the question.

All this his theatrics though. It might not end well for him o. After 2023, he fit collect o
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by detectivejones: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mouthed Wike. He would have been the Donald Trump of Nigeria if PDP had given him that ticket.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by DWickedLandLord: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Wike the wicked

Gotdamnit.
This boy is still alive

I have not missed your tormentous posts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

I agree with you completely. In fact I added to my post you quoted to account for the point you make precisely.

To me, the legislative arm is the worst in the governance mix. Totally irresponsible and worthless.

Too easy to fail as a federal Senator and Rep to then never be held to account under the current 'one Nigeria" mess.

Guys like David Mark, Lawan and Ekweremadu have been in the Senate for more years than I have been an adult lol.

No doubt, but seriously my tired is tired
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by BennixB(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hahahaha.
You self...

enobong18:
Too many weak men, see the man with the balls
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by BennixB(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hahahaha...

afbstrategies:
Wike want to play the role of a spoiler, but he is giving Nigerians and the world reasons why Atiku didn't choose him as his VP.

Real men don't talk too much, even when circumstances provide the opportunity to do so.

Saraki was like:
Useless Jibril. He wants to damage Nigeria and jappa to Sudan. Thunder fire Sudan shocked

1 Like

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Yemi4luv: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wike was humiliated and cheated because he was the one that stand for PDP when the likes of atiku neglected and ran to Dubai, he pains him a lot that he wasn't choose as the vice President he was manipulated
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by DWickedLandLord: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
deeva2:

Is it Crack?
It has to be Crack
Ordinary marijuana can't do such
Only Crack can rewire brain
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by king6869: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Babyboyforeal(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar Wike the wicked
good to have u back my Edo brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by ComeToJesus: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please whoever took Wike's toys should return them to him. The boy has been whining for weeks on end.
Haba!!!

Is he the first man to lose a presidential ticket?

Small pikin dey worry Wike.

Inasmuch as he has pressing points as regards political relevance and power balance, he should shut up for once. He needs to know the power of alliance and not forming the special one all the time.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by 43Ronin: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wikedest daddy grin

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by onuman: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
How can lawmakers constituded with more Islamists like Muhammadu Buhari impeach Buhari?
The vice of proliferation of excess number of states and political constituencies in the far north by northern military dictators can't allow for impeachment of any far north president of Nigeria.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Basicend: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
He is saying the fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week / Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment / Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.