Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) (39370 Views)

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Ibnltd33: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
This Wike talks too much and behaves like a motor park agent
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Sleekfingers: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
enobong18:
Too many weak men, see the man with the balls

Saraki fit burst bottle for buhari head. cheesy cheesy
Saying in his mind. Look at this useless vegetable, giving us problem.....
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Starz825:
You Don't have the balls..

Forget say wike dey talk too much..

I still for like make he be president...

Me too.

I really wanted him to win the PDP primary.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by karnap(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Babastrong(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol. So it is those Ipigs that have balls.
1. Those that could not rescue Nnamid kanu from lion den(dss custody).
2. Those that could not push their rubbish endsars to the final stage.
3. Those that said election will not hold in 2023 but are rushing to collect pvc.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by TeeFriz: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
This man don join apc
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Blue3k(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
enobong18:

Last time I checked he never overrided a veto in the senate. What makes him so special.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by babzo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
scholartung:
Wike and one letter that begins with T is 5&6 cheesy

What's the letter?
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by PharmacyStore: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wike has some valid points
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by proff010: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Saraki dey look Buhari say you this man if I catch you.
enobong18:
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Bkdson2121: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
brightbright:
You don't have the balls- Gov WIke mocks lawmakers threatening to impeach President Buhari

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaWoGGNbcNc

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChKc-KJNP_n/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Yeah, they are bunch of weaklings
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
ferhyntorlah:
This man is a comedian.

Very funny remarks from him but that's the truth sha.

These lawmakers don't have what it takes to impeach the president.
Wike don't know how to garnish.... His always straight whether u like him or not his my Manchi
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Law makers using Fire Brigade Approach.

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by TechBaron: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Wike the wicked
Slawomir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by ume1000: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
afbstrategies:
Wike want to play the role of a spoiler, but he is giving Nigerians and the world reasons why Atiku didn't choose him as his VP.

Real men don't talk too much, even when circumstances provide the opportunity to do so.

Saraki was like:
Useless Jibril. He wants to damage Nigeria and jappa to Sudan. Thunder fire Sudan shocked
last time I checked Martin Luther King jr talked and he is a legend, Na only for Nigeria foolish people dey keep quiet dey feel say dem wise

Tell me who needs a silent fool in power?
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by DaFuhrer(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Wike the wicked

Boss you don leave frontline for Ukraine ba?.......Abi you won kon renew your odeshi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by elooma: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Chai Wil~eeeee~~eeeeeeee
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by latolz: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2022
How can they.. With a rubber stamp figure head like lawan.

Thank God for Machina..
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Sniper101(m): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Wike the wicked

PADI
For where you dey since ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by barinedan(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2022
The so called senators are bunch of jokers, they have to make the threat because bandits have taken the fight to their comfort zone for them to feel what the poor citizens have been going through all this while, this is the worse set of senators in the history of Nigeria
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by Manlikebaro: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Wike the wicked

Where have u been this days, I hardly sight ur comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Real men like Buhari abi? Who is the judge of what is too much too little or enough?
Go and get a job and be useful to yourself and your family

I actually have a job and I can feed your entire family for a year by God's grace.

What I wrote is for smart folks and not dummies. Go back to school, loser. If it's not too late for you.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

I actually have a job and I can feed your entire family for a year by God's grace.

What I wrote is for smart folks and not dummies. Go back to school, loser. If it's not too late for you.
Predictable. Eboes are very good at feeding other people's families online. Go and feed your family in real life.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Predictable. Eboes are very good at feeding other people's families online. Go and feed your family in real life.

You think I am there in Nigeria with you, bouncing from agbado and cassava. I can get you a job in my foundation within 48 hours if you promise to change your life and quit being a major league loser. Little minds like yours bring tribe into what you do because you have been brainwashed by politicians who have plundered our wealth. So, go sit your sorry behind down ok.
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

You think I am there in Nigeria bouncing from agbado and cassava like you. I can get you a job in my foundation within 48 hours if you promise to change your life and quit being a major league loser.
Well you display everything one expects from your folk .Stupid assumptions and empty boasts.
Up until today I have never asked your father or mother for one naira. I never will Then we are talking about politics and you want to feed my family and give me job. Everything about you is empty and foolish. So in your deluded mind you are better than people in Nigeria ?
Not surprised empty boating is what we know Igbos and your people for. Poverty is your greatest fear and so you always boast about imaginary wealth. Biafra starvation do ona bad tin
Complete the saying

Empty barrels......................

You are empty, loud and brainless
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Well you display everything one expects from your folk .Stupid assumptions and empty boasts.
Up until today I have never asked your father or mother for one naira. I never will Then we are talking about politics and you want to feed my family and give me job. Everything about you is empty and foolish. So in your deluded mind you are better than people in Nigeria ?
No surprised empty boating is what we know Igbos and your people for

I am not the reason why you were disowned by your parents. You are a major league loser. Olodo!

Thugs and clowns like you, don't belong here. One more agbado for you
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

I am not the reason why you were disowned by your parents. You are a major league loser. Olodo!

Weak and watery
Only a blockhead will come online to an anonymous forum claiming to be this and that? You want to feed people for a year. Those are the words of a brainless blockhead,
We are only interested in the contents of your brain if you have a functioning one which seems unlikely

All you have to offer is empty boasts. You are an unruly and empty noisemaker
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Weak and watery
Only a blockhead will come online to an anonymous forum claiming to be this and that? You want to feed people for a year. Those are the words of a brainless blockhead,
We are only interested in the contents of your brain if you have a functioning one which seems unlikely

All you have to offer is empty boasts. You are an unruly and empty noisemaker

Go and hug a transformer and worry about your own sorry life. Igbos are not your problem.

You have been brainwashed by the elites who are throwing crumbs your way. Get a life!
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

Don't you feel foolish?

You know you are empty and you come here claiming to have an imaginary foundation and being able to feed a family for a year.
You know you are lying and are empty. Why talk like that. Are you that insecure?

You are an empty vessel full of noise and devoid of meaningful substance
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by aribisala0(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
afbstrategies:

Go and hug a transformer and worry about your own sorry life. Igbos are not your problem.

I
You have been brainwashed by the elites who are throwing crumbs your way. Get a life!

If you can feed me and my family for a year may Olodumare double your wealth and let it be so for me too if I can feed yoiu and your family for 5 years I will not stop at one year
In corrollary if you cannot may you beg till you die let it be so for me too if I cannot feed you for 5 years
Ase Aje Oguguluso

You are an empty noisemaker
Re: WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) by afbstrategies: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:

If you can feed me and my family for a year may Olodumare double your wealth and let it be so for me too if I can feed yoiu and your family for 5 years I will not stop at one year
In corrollary if you cannot may you beg till you die let it be so for me too if I cannot feed you for 5 years
Ase Aje Oguguluso

You are an empty noisemaker
Ok Agbado Goofy. E pain you ba? Keep typing garbage in daytime and then look for innocent people to rob during the night.
You will be roasted like corn one day. Meanwhile I am typing this on a 780usd computer. Let's see yours in real time. Olodo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment / List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.