Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria (26044 Views)

May Day: Tinubu Promises Better Working Conditions, Fair Wages For Workers / The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno / The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Secondly: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
He didn't celebrate the youths during the endsars period.

Now election time don dey reach, baba wey no well but e dey shout emi lokan come remember the youths.

Once bitten; twice shy!
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Bar1941(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
The most knowledgeable contestant with traceable track records of competency unlike one thirdclass fake ass that said Nigeria has over 100 players in the NBA.

4 Likes

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bullocks like this should be strictly restricted to the JOKES SECTION!
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by lawrenzooo: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine...like seriously....what da fuckkk

Go rest old man....

Son you are not in Edo state so don't argue with me

Am not in Edo state but I have friends in Edo state who believe BAT is the best thing that could happen to Nigeria come 2023 even though I don't share in their view and sentiments, am wondering how you intended to stop such people from voting for the old man.

4 Likes

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Akerele44(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
DownChelsea:

You're asking if the founder, convener, bringer and installer of APC government has anything to do with the 8 years of the said APC government?

Hmm! Wow!!

Are u not parts of the people praising Buhari for sidelining TINUBU since he won the presidential election in 2014

4 Likes

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by frog12: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
this is BAD. the man is very sick !

what's wrong with his campaign team?
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Doyou2019: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Obakoolex:
Great leader, when you see one you know

Couldn't agree more. When you see the host of Lagos youths he's made agberos, you'll reckon that he is indeed a great leader.

Nonsense!
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
lawrenzooo:

He's not going to get your vote yes! But his going to get votes from Edo state
Which Edo are u talking about?
Abi na "Ado" u mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Nobleman80: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
His royal majesty of lagos you cannot be celebrating the youths whom you conspired with your with your family to murder at lekki tollgate for no justifiable means because they were protesting against police brutality. His majesty Sir do you really think the youths you and your cabals dehumanised when they were waving Nigerian flags exercising thier right will roll drums out for you for your life ambition? your guess is as good as mine
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Image123(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nice speech devoid of sentiments, wailing or innuendos. Watch as other candidates follow the leader as usual. This visionary thief is miles ahead of the other thieves. Imagine Obi is just picking spokesperson today after others have picked since. It is an unfortunate insult that the likes of Tinubu are being mentioned in the same breathe with Obi, who can't even place Atikus shoes if not for as the country be.
Una never see baba go slow, na Obi trafficjam you wan try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by limeta(f): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
He is reading from a dump board
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Naijanascam: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
What a big joke

Biggest joke of the century
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
E don dey act mr president self. E celebrate them all these previous years? Yeyenatu.
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by mycar: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Young Tinubu would have been everywhere by now.
Baba should just relax and give younger people a chance. We can't afford another frail leader.
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by frog12: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
he fold him arm so people no go see the shaking. this is very sad.
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by HallaDaTruth: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin grin

Mumu wey dey piss for body. Go siddon
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by HallaDaTruth: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Abi na "Ado" u mean?

Na Agbado grin grin

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by idanone(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Tinubu celebrates Nigerian young people on International Youth Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PXA1qSVrnw
we no send you work ooo
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by SOFTSKILL: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Brunosamel:
This one drug lord is talking like someone who just sniff one tab of cocain addressing the camera man grin

APC urchins won't seems to stop amusing Nigerians cool

By their comments, Zombedients shall be known
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by lawrenzooo: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Abi na "Ado" u mean?
Edo state.
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by DownChelsea(f): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Akerele44:

Are u not parts of the people praising Buhari for sidelining TINUBU since he won the presidential election in 2014

Am I?

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by lomprico(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
After sending soldiers to kill them 2yrs ago
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by ChiefOloye(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lemmy123:
The same young people that will kick his peeing a*ss?

I laugh in Zulu grin

Please see my signature below, thanks
You mean the votes of 5% dot nation is enough to stop his imminently victory? We shall see.
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by lebienconnu: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Very presidential. When you see them you know them.

BAT 2023
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
How's lekki lies Tinubu concern?

Is he your President?
SandyLOVE08:
Happy youth day to you too.

But my question is. What about those youth that were killed during endSARS. I wouldn't mention Lekki saga. Before Emilokan will attack me and say its Igbo that destroyed Lagos.

My course mate was one of those youth gunned down during the time of endSARS.

Happy APC disaster to you

Am Obident
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by HarunaWest(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Balkan:
We shall never forget Lekki toll gate massacre.
If you like use a teleprompter to be reading whatever they have written for you, know is that you belong to the ancestors.
Know 'is' that?
This is where y'all keep getting it wrong. Before you detect an individual's deficiency, make sure you are overly competent. I have no business insulting Tinubu or Peter Obi, I only market my candidate #Atikulated.
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by able20(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Obakoolex:
Great leader, when you see one you know
Can he really stand up and speak fluently and coherently like a great leader ,just asking!
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by GistFullGround: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2022

Election time don near...

I laugh in ZaZoo!

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Prettygirl200(f): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Am not in Edo state but I have friends in Edo state who believe BAT is the best thing that could happen to Nigeria come 2023 even though I don't share in their view and sentiments, am wondering how you intended to stop such people from voting for the old man.
Holy ghost fire burn u and your house hold. Tifnubu will be the best thing that will Ever happen to your household. U must be a fool to think this shaky shaky is not reading a script!! He should come out for live interview thats what we want not this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
MyAmericandream:
Is like he’s reading it from a screen. Them wan package this one give Nigerians again. Anyway, thanks for the free education you gave to me in Lagos some years ago and free WAEC fee (that almost 98% of us failed woefully) I appreciate you sir for that gesture, but you can’t rule this great country Nigeria, because you are SICK. You need to chill and enjoy your old age in peace. Kilode !

There is also free education in Abia state,Anambra state and in Akwaibom state respectively... and the free education without job is not longer a legacy now.

The free education started before him.
Give it to Pa Awolowo and not this oju yobo.
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by lawrenzooo: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Holy ghost fire burn u and your house hold. Tifnubu will be the best thing that will Ever happen to your household.
Prettygirls don't do weed so y is your own different..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Executive Council Meeting [PHOTOS] / Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.