Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" (1936 Views)

I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? / I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba / I'm Yoruba And I Know You Biafrans Are Hurting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by zeenaman: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
I wish Nigeria will grow to the level where ethnicity and religion will have little influence on our voting decision. The truth is, we are still far from that point.
With that said, is all these cheap attention-seeking impersonations needed? You don't need to claim another tribe before you can support your candidate openly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by zeenaman: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
See the name the account was registered with

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by umunaija: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Do you know that many people that hates Obi are impersonating Obis supporters, using lp and Obis image as DP while insulting others, they will write fake news and then use their real account and counter the same news they wrote. Let's not make this election about tribe, some people are trying hard to, calling Obi Ipob, Igbo president but no one calls Atiku or Tinubu, Fulani or Yoruba president. We all know the truth, Obi means well for the country, let's allow the man to be than just looking for what to say about him and his supporters. Many Yorubas are supporting him, even prominent ones. We all know this.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Romanoff(f): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
This doesn't change that fact that a lot of Yorubas are Obidient.

My entire family is Obidient, from husband's side to my side.

We are all Obidient.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Ecos(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
The reasonable youths and reasonable adults are obedient that's all

5 Likes

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
zeenaman:
I wish Nigeria will grow to the level where ethnicity and religion will have little influence on our voting decision. The truth is, we are still far from that point.
With that said, is all these cheap attention-seeking impersonations needed? You don't need to claim another tribe before you can support your candidate openly

Drop the link, me too wan check something.
Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Wintertime: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ok

How do we confirm its not your handwork
Munching idiot

8 Likes

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by mycar: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Romanoff:

We are all Obidient.
Well-done dear, I can even tow the lone of tribalism because I recieve favor equally from both those from my tribe and those not from my tribe and not even Nigerians. Politicians only use it to divide is and it cuts across all tribe.
Whatever will bring peace in this country is what I am for.
I want to enjoy my life in peace. I can live forever pls. Let vote without sentiment. Nobody benefits from this except the politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
You must really think that everyone is foolish like you

Nonsense

Different screenshots of different individuals to deceive your father

6 Likes

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
zeenaman:

We are still waiting for the link ooh

2 Likes

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by worried222: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Romanoff:

We are all Obidient.
I know your moniker because you are very famous here and you also make reasonable and matured comments too.
Are you a Yoruba woman ?
If you don't mind me asking.
Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Throwback: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
I am not surprised.

If a mediocre former Governor that is a desperate political prostitute can claim he wants to save us, then even people can be deluded about their own identity.

A liar would certainly have impostors as his support structure to pull off the job.

One thing I am certain of is that IPOBism and IPOBocrazy will be quarantined within the SouthEast.

Let Obi save them there first.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by PandoraObi: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Igbos are behind it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Romanoff(f): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
worried222:

I know your moniker because you are very famous here and you also make reasonable and matured comments too.
Are you a Yoruba woman ?
If you don't mind me asking.

Yes I am.

1 Like

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by worried222: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Romanoff:

Yes I am.
Happy to know that we are rising above tribalism and nepotism in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by PandoraObi: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanksful:

Drop the link, me too wan check something.
this is the link
https://www.facebook.com/chris.ugo.140

3 Likes

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by LordLugard1: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
When Southerners believe in one Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by ManirBK: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
zeenaman:
See the name the account was registered with
thanks for this enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by PandoraObi: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Romanoff:

We are all Obidient.
I hope you are ready for destruction of Yoruba land? Peter Obi was not in power yet Kanu nnamudi commanded Igbos to destroy Lagos properties and they did, one Igbo was remanded yesterday, some Igbos were also caught in ondo state for burning government properties, Awolowo was stoned in Aba, also in Aba pastor kumuyi was threatened because he is yoruba, Lagos is no man's land according to Igbo, well let wait and see the end.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Romanoff(f): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
I hope you are ready for destruction of Yoruba land? Peter Obi was not in power yet Kanu nnamudi commanded Igbos to destroy Lagos properties and they did, one Igbo was remanded yesterday, some Igbos were also caught in ondo state for burning government properties, Awolowo was stoned in Aba, also in Aba pastor kumuyi was threatened because he is yoruba, Lagos is no man's land according to Igbo, well let wait and see the end.

Nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
PandoraObi:

this is the link

https://www.facebook.com/chris.ugo.140

It's a fake link

2 Likes

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by PandoraObi: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanksful:

It's a fake link
Hahahaha Igbo fake indeed

4 Likes

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Supreme01: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
You must really think that everyone is foolish like you

Nonsense

Different screenshots of different individuals to deceive your father
what did he say that is so bad guy. Don't continue with kind of hate it won't do you any good guy.

2 Likes

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:
I am not surprised.

If a mediocre former Governor that is a desperate political prostitute can claim he wants to save us, then even people can be deluded about their own identity.

A liar would certainly have impostors as his support structure to pull off the job.

One thing I am certain of is that IPOBism and IPOBocrazy will be quarantined within the SouthEast.

Let Obi save them there first.

My dear no mind people that believe that entitled mediocre governor that believed that presidency is his turn.

I even wonder what is wrong with his followers, I guess it's because he is from there tribe, because it's only some of his tribes people follow him. Imagine basing your whole campaign on emilokan

My brother no mind them, we must not all be right thinking humans

1 Like

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please tell me any thread where they are sharing money for Yoruba people for us to come and be lying over our tribe, is it to please you urchins or who?

It is you tribalistic urchins that makes we Obidient yorubas to start voicing out because you dumb guys are making the election look like a tribal affair, screaming IPOB all over the whole forum like a goat on heat

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient tongue, if you can't stomach that then locate the next transformer and give it a hug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by AlphaTaikun: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Romanoff:

We are all Obidient.
What do you and your entire family have to say about the attached screenshot below? It seems a lot of you well-intentioned folks have settled for questionable politicians because of mass hysteria and herd instinct. Do your due dilligence and ask critical questions.
Beware of closet secessionists masquerading as
Labor advocates.

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Eniitankorede: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
zeenaman:

I am not surprised. They have been trained to tell lies by Obi their leader.
Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Romanoff(f): 3:10am On Aug 13, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

What do you and your entire family have to say about the attached screenshot below? It seems a lot of you well-intentioned folks have settled for questionable politicians because of mass hysteria and herd instinct. Do your due dilligence and ask critical questions.
Beware of closet secessionists masquerading as
Labor advocates.

What is the proof you have that he owns it?

Who else would you advocate we vote for, two entitled old men whose life long ambition is just to become president that they don't care how they get there as long as they do?

The one who masterminded the killing of innocent protesters, the same one who is so corrupt, evidence of his blatant corruption is littered every where?

Please, tell us the "saint" you'd rather we vote for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by worried222: 4:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Romanoff:

Who else would you advocate we vote for, two entitled old men whose life long ambition is just to become president that they don't care how they get there as long as they do?

The one who masterminded the killing of innocent protesters, the same one who is so corrupt, evidence of his blatant corruption is littered every where?

This your response shows how intelligent you are ma'am.
Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by zeenaman: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by zeenaman: 6:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Romanoff:

See the real person that masterminded the so called killings of innocent youths. We are only trying to help you think the choice is yours though.
https://savemyvid.com/obalaide
Re: Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient" by Romanoff(f): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2022
zeenaman:

See the real person that masterminded the so called killings of innocent youths. We are only trying to help you think the choice is yours though.
https://savemyvid.com/obalaide

I don't need anyone to help me think.

We know the real mastermind of the Lekki killing. We know a candidate who'd rather appease his northern voters by deleting a tweet speaking up against the killing of a defenseless christian woman.

The same way you're convinced about your candidate is the same way we are strongly convinced about ours.

Your smear campaign won't deter us. We will vote our candidate and defend our votes at the polling unit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness / PHOTO NEWS: Atiku Arrived Benin For Campaign Rally. / Soludo Is Digging His Own Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.