Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? (1157 Views)

See How To Easily Get Her Attention Without Talking To Her / How To Talk To Women And Getting Her Attention / Best Pick Up Lines Ever: How To Get His Or Her Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by kpomo: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
'met a girl i like and i was manly enough to tell her this. But she was holding back half way. I understood the message as that of a woman that understand,but is taking her time.

I made arrangements for us to visit Lome for a short weekend during the elections in April which she agreed. But few days to our departure,she became hostile concerning the plans and refused seeing me after that,

I let her be,but i saw that she loves a guy that does not notice her.

WHERE DID I GO WRONG AND WHAT DO I DO TO GET HER ATTENTION?
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by MrsChima(f): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
If she loves another guy, LET HER BE.

Desperation is not cute.
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
Follow Mrs Chima's advice let her be.
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by Pweety4me(f): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
Wait, 4 every1 2 think 4 you na undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by Arkhin(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
When love is in excess,it bring a man no honor nor worthiness. Ignore her, if she likes and misses you, she'll regulate.
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by chibaby5(f): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
Arkhin:

When love is in excess,it bring a man no honor nor worthiness. Ignore her, if she likes and misses you, she'll regulate.

Standard! As in u hit the nail ryt on da head. Infact take ds too kiss cool
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by Godmother(f): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
Arkhin:

This technique doesnt work anymore o, guy. These days if you ignore a lady she ignores you. There's a guy trying this with me at my place of work and I am so ignoring him in return. grin cool
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
Good for the both of you ^^^
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by HighChief4(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2011
Its wiser you let her be, cos if you force anything and you guys start dating, she will definitely leave you anytime that guy she loves comes calling. So let her be
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by Kslib(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2011
Just let her be,if not at last she will not only break ur heart,but roast it!!
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by slimyem: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2011
the handwriting on the wall is so clear.she doesnt like u so let her be.girls 'bokun' for outside!
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by r231(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
kpomo:

'met a girl i like and i was manly enough to tell her this. But she was holding back half way. I understood the message as that of a woman that understand,but is taking her time.

I made arrangements for us to visit Lome for a short weekend during the elections in April which she agreed. But few days to our departure,she became hostile concerning the plans and refused seeing me after that,

I let her be,but i saw that she loves a guy that does not notice her.

WHERE DID I GO WRONG AND WHAT DO I DO TO GET HER ATTENTION?

hmmmm

well nxt time make arrangement for USA or UK grin cheesy grin

trust me she will follow grin grin
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by MrsChima(f): 1:51am On Aug 05, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by Mynd44: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2011
slimyem:

the handwriting on the wall is so clear.she doesnt like u so let her be.girls 'bokun' for outside!

I guess the forbbiden fruit always taste better to the OP
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by MMM2(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2011
op
give her money,

with time she will change and even nyash u. angry
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by kpomo: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2011
Thanks guys for your contributions. But if i decide to spend money on her and she finish ''chopping and clean her yansh'', the cry no go get pair ooo.

But i have allowed her make her choice;it's just that she raised my hopes by allowing me make all necessary arrangements for the trip.

Thanks Guys!!!!!
Re: What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
kpomo:

Thanks guys for your contributions. But if i decide to spend money on her and she finish ''chopping and clean her yansh'', the cry no go get pair ooo.

But i have allowed her make her choice;it's just that she raised my hopes by allowing me make all necessary arrangements for the trip.

Thanks Guys!!!!!
ThankGOD u actually said guys,so u have been proven 2 b yet another MAGA for a sharp babe! Guy,u no WISE at all!! grin grin grin[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advise Nairalanders. What Do I Do? / True??? / Common Mistakes Ladies Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.