Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] (14048 Views)

Human Eaters In Lagos Stripped Naked By Angry Mob; Almost Set Ablaze / Public Attack "human Eaters" In Lagos [photo Inside] / Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2011
That's why poor man dey suffer today.

quick to respond to the killing of the innocent, senseless mob but can't act to liberate themselves from the shackles of poverty and bad government.

Poor innocent peeps.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by mekaboy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2011

NAIJA FOR YOU, PEOPLE WEY DEY WORK FOR COMPANY NEVER SEE COW MEAT CHOP, PERSON WEY NO GET JOB  DEY CHOP COW MEAT ANYHOW  grin grin

Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by tpia5: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^that's an illiterate mindset.

in any case, police need to arrest these lynching mobs as soon as they gather.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Kc3000: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
The real cannibals are these people trying to burn the dudes just because they were looking scruffy and eating 'meat'. Na wa o. When real criminals come around nobody has the courage to challenge them,,,,,,dey go just shoot for air, and everybody go evaporate like say dem drop nuclear weapon.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by lagcity(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
this our country is not for poor ppl. poor ppl are so vulnerable you can't even imagine it. u not only have to fear accidental discharge from police, u also fear being lynched by other poor ppl with no brain. all it takes 4 someone to be killed is a shout of "thief thief" and before u know it, you are naked with tyre around your neck. what kind of country is this for goodness sake?
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by femmy2010(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
9ja
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by phreakabit(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
<<<< YOROBAH again??!!!  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked     I hail una !
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by phreakabit(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
But honestly that was very appalling reasoning by the mob. There was no concrete proof that what they were eating was human flesh. The mob took actions based on mere speculations. Things like this just makes you not blame those bastard Caucasians when they call Negroids apes.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by ak47mann(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^

Those mob's had probably seen enough human eaters in their villages from oyo or ekiti or ogun states i think they are tired of seeing cannibalism in their communities you don't blame them thou undecided undecided undecided
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by gidson12(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
hmmn!, so poor tattered, homeless and jobless could afford cow meat, which kind cow meat be that
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Akwafina: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
WHAT IS IT WITH YORUBA PEOPLE SELF. WHY DO THEY LIKE BURNING PEOPLE A THE SLIGHTEST SUSPISION. aLL THIS USELESS JOBLESS YORUBA TOUTS IN LAGOS, THEY BURN INNOCENT PEOPLE ALL IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE. THEY ARE CARRYING BLOOD FOR THEIR FAMILY,
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by kabukabu(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2011
I say they are APES,and I say it with no regrets whatsoever,no wonder nigerians live in a perpetual mindset of primitive squalor, Innocent men just living their lives peacefully and these apes see it fit to be their judge,jury and hangman.Let me see any punks who dare beat their chest telling me that Nigeria has arrived grin grin
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by igboboy1(m): 12:27am On Aug 05, 2011
This year has been the year of exposing the olodowas, hahaha i wish this year never ends until all their two face behavior has been exposed, wind dey blow this days well well for Yoruba camp and their yansh don dey open wella

first exposure: victory of GEJ, Yoruba due to their media ownership dey tell us say na dem sabi politics well,  Infact tinubu rake say as ACN don capture sw na so aso rock go be for them, Well election came and NIGERIA showed them na dem no sabi politricks at all, instead they were crying that no Yoruba where in the first 4 abi na 6 of the top Nigerians in office.

second exposure: Dem dey say na only igbo and hausa like money and igbo sabi kill for money, ok wind com blow several days ago na im we com find out say o boy abiola death get story o, adesanya, ooni of ife, all the obas fattened their account on the expense of their people, (so una like money too?),

third exposure: dem no be cannibals, Nna unu mechionu there, u guys just dey code una cannibalism, infact everything una dey do na coded things, just because say we know catch una back in the days e no mean say una be saint

fourth exposure: Awo na onye ara, couple of months ago a journalist dug into the life of the awos and we now know that family enh , o boy na something else,

fifth exposure: Na only east, ND and north like fight, o boy how many times for OYO the NURTW chapter under the leadership of that ugly uman being tokyo caused hundreds of death? every 3months dem dey fight for NURTW chapter for oyo, violent set of human beings  angry

with this rate of exposures this OLODWAS will be dissected by the end of the year, MARK MY WORDS
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Freewilly(f): 12:34am On Aug 05, 2011
Yoruba don suffer ohhh cry cry

Everyday yoruba, yoruba, yoruba angry angry

Are we the only dirty stinky cannibals in Nigeria cry cry
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by tpia5: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2011
i hope you people can hear the crickets. undecided

dont assume a tornado isnt coming however.

sheer foolishness and by now i think you should know how these things go.

its even your brothers who will deal with you, not necessarily yorubas though you're storing up major problems for yourselves o.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by igboboy1(m): 12:54am On Aug 05, 2011
^^adesanya u still dey talk? abi na awo? , cheap scum, e choru ego?
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by tpia5: 2:16am On Aug 05, 2011
^^yorubas say ogun agbotele kin pa aro to ba gbon.

your mouth will not kill you. undecided
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by igboboy1(m): 3:23am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^
oh my gosh na only Yoruba get quote?

Igbo people dey say e ka nka ihotu ije, o maka ukwu di gi SHEGE
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by aljharem3: 3:36am On Aug 05, 2011
gidson12:

hmmn!, so poor tattered, homeless and jobless could afford cow meat, which kind cow meat be that

it is a common site in lagos. Even i have seen a person who started suya buisness by killing a random goat or cow on the street.

they were tattered does not mean they were homeless or jobless as you put

as i said again if you have been to oko baba, you would see a lot of tattered people working. in fact if you have not been to lagos before go watch "this is lagos by bbc" to educate yourself before you make silly comments about things u know nothing about

The igbo and yoruba guy in that video was tattered and was picking from the dirtiest place in lagos. for a living means

cows, pigs, goat and rams work through this places and they can be killed for food. ok

what kind of ill informed youths do we have now are days undecided cry
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by aljharem3: 3:37am On Aug 05, 2011
Freewilly:

Yoruba don suffer ohhh cry cry

Everyday yoruba, yoruba, yoruba angry angry

Are we the only dirty stinky cannibals in Nigeria cry cry
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss my sweety don't join this any ethinc thing

remember u promised me to stop kiss kiss kiss kiss i would forgive u on this one
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 05, 2011
If we look closely, most of those "human eaters" are either related to Igbos or have Igbos as family members.

Igbos are historically known to eat people. That's why kidnapping is a very beusiness in Igboland.

And if we look even more closely, those peeps are Igbos. Psychotic Igbos often pretend to be Yorubas, just like 419 Ghanais pretend to be Nigerians after being caught.

Yoruba people dont eat people. We're not Igbos. We didnt starve or  had to eat newborn babies like biafrans did when ojukwu decided to run to IVC.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 05, 2011
Back to ojukwu and his quote sth like "we dont need aids from the British. They want to fatten us up so that they can kill us".

Ehrrm, the dude ran to IVC to enjoy 5meals-a-day lifestyle while leaving his people to perish. The man cruel sha, no wonder his lifestyle circulates around the hospital. Living dead indeed.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by igboboy1(m): 3:55am On Aug 05, 2011
OLODOWA this is for u , keep denying, yea u guys don eat uman being ( abeg make i hear word), after na una no dey take bribe shocked

This year has been the year of exposing the olodowas, hahaha i wish this year never ends until all their two face behavior has been exposed, wind dey blow this days well well for Yoruba camp and their yansh don dey open wella

first exposure: victory of GEJ, Yoruba due to their media ownership dey tell us say na dem sabi politics well, Infact tinubu rake say as ACN don capture sw na so aso rock go be for them, Well election came and NIGERIA showed them na dem no sabi politricks at all, instead they were crying that no Yoruba where in the first 4 abi na 6 of the top Nigerians in office.

second exposure: Dem dey say na only igbo and hausa like money and igbo sabi kill for money, ok wind com blow several days ago na im we com find out say o boy abiola death get story o, adesanya, ooni of ife, all the obas fattened their account on the expense of their people, (so una like money too?),

third exposure: dem no be cannibals, Nna unu mechionu there, u guys just dey code una cannibalism, infact everything una dey do na coded things, just because say we know catch una back in the days e no mean say una be saint

fourth exposure: Awo na onye ara, couple of months ago a journalist dug into the life of the awos and we now know that family enh , o boy na something else,

fifth exposure: Na only east, ND and north like fight, o boy how many times for OYO the NURTW chapter under the leadership of that ugly uman being tokyo caused hundreds of death? every 3months dem dey fight for NURTW chapter for oyo, violent set of human beings angry

with this rate of exposures this OLODWAS will be dissected by the end of the year, MARK MY WORDS
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 05, 2011
igbo boy:

OLODOWA this is for u , keep denying,  yea u guys don eat uman being ( abeg make i hear word), after na una no dey take bribe shocked

first exposure: victory of GEJ, Yoruba due to their media ownership dey tell us say na dem sabi politics well,  Infact tinubu rake say as ACN don capture sw na so aso rock go be for them, Well election came and NIGERIA showed them na dem no sabi politricks at all, instead they were crying that no Yoruba where in the first 4 abi na 6 of the top Nigerians in office.

fifth exposure: Na only east, ND and north like fight, o boy how many times for OYO the NURTW chapter under the leadership of that ugly uman being tokyo caused hundreds of death? every 3months dem dey fight for NURTW chapter for oyo, violent set of human beings  angry

Oduas are not Igbos who eat people.

When will you Igbos stop kidnapping ppl for human periperi soup. What is wrong with you ppl gan sef?

May God have mercy on every person that has passed your dinner table.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Sike(m): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2011
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by DualCore1: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2011
Its almost always useless getting past the first page of a thread, seeing as it degrades into re.tarded ethnic talk. Beats me how what has happened is related to an ethnic group. . . oh well it beats me how some of you make it through a computer or handheld device to make posts. . . user friendliness just sucks. Wish I was back in the DOS era. Less rubbish on my monochrome.

The right thing to do now is for these dudes to press charges. . . but against who exactly? Who will pay for the legal proceedings?
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Patnoble: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2011
[color=#770077][/color]I guess this is not their first time,i know nemesis will caught them ,
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Bestglo(f): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2011
btw, what were they doing with cultlass, knife & charm Just wondering undecided
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by phreakabit(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2011
Bestglo:

btw, what were they doing with[b] cultlass, knife[/b] & charm Just wondering undecided

TBH those items steered up a lot of curiosity in me. Although they could be used for anything else, something just doesn't seem right there. Maybe they were robbers.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by sunnyprof: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2011
[b]Polygamist leader convicted of child sex abuse[size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][b]

By WILL WEISSERT - Associated Press | AP – 2 hrs 8 mins ago

A jury convicted polygamist sect leader Warren Jeffs of child sexual assault, in a case stemming from two young followers he took as brides in what his church calls "spiritual marriages."

The head of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints stood stone-faced Thursday as the verdict was read. Jeffs, who acted as his own attorney, stood mostly mute for his closing argument, staring at the floor, for all but a few seconds of the half hour he was allotted.

At one point he mumbled, "I am at peace," and said no more. The only noise in the courtroom was the creaking of wooden benches brimming with spectators.

Jeffs, 55, had claimed his religious rights were being trampled on and that God would seek revenge if the trial continued. He now faces up to life in prison. The sentencing phase of the trial began after the verdict was announced, and Texas' attorney general said it could take three days.

Prosecutors used DNA evidence to show Jeffs fathered a child with a 15-year-old girl and played an audio recording of what they said was him sexually assaulting a 12-year-old. They also played audio recordings in which Jeffs was heard instructing young women on how to please him sexually.

The FLDS, which has at least 10,000 members, is a radical offshoot of mainstream Mormonism and believes polygamy brings exaltation in heaven. They see Jeffs as God's spokesman on earth.

Police had raided the group's remote West Texas ranch in April 2008, finding women dressed in frontier-style dresses and hairdos from the 19th century as well as seeing underage girls who were clearly pregnant. The call to an abuse hotline that spurred the raid turned out to be a hoax, and more than 400 children who had been placed in protective custody were eventually returned to their families.

But authorities brought charges against several men from the group, with Jeffs by far the highest-profile defendant.

As the sentencing phase began, prosecutors told jurors they will present evidence that Jeffs had 78 wives, in addition to his legal spouse, and that 24 of them were under the age of 17. Lead prosecutor Eric Nichols also said he would show that Jeffs either witnessed or performed hundreds of polygamist marriages, including 67 church marriages involving underage girls.

Jeffs stood up and made several incoherent objections to what was being said.

"I object to anything pertaining to a religious manner," he said at one point. "A constitutional guarantee involving things sacred must be invoked."

Prosecutors have relied heavily on information seized from the compound, which is in the town of Eldorado, 45 miles (72 kilometers) south of San Angelo, and features a four-story temple of white limestone. Much of the material was discovered in a vault at the end of a secret passageway in the temple and another vault in an annex building.

"You might have asked yourselves," Nichols told jurors during closing arguments, "a lot of people may ask, why would someone record sex? , This individual considers himself to be the prophet. Everything he did, hour after hour, he was required to keep a record of that."

On one of the tapes played at the trial, Jeffs made a reference to "drawing close" or "being close," which authorities testified is how church members refer to sex. Two female voices said "OK."

"A good wife is trained for her husband and follows the spirit of peace," Jeffs was heard saying.

Another audio tape included Jeffs and the younger girl from a recording made in August 2006 at the Texas compound, according to testimony from Nick Hanna, a Texas Ranger involved in the 2008 raid.

Played in court, it was difficult to decipher, but Jeffs' and a female voice are heard. He says, "I perform this service in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen," then mentions the alleged victim by name. When she says something, he responds, "don't talk while praying." Several minutes of heavy breathing followed.

Jeffs represented himself after firing seven attorneys in the six months leading to the trial. He broke his courtroom silence with an objection marked by a nearly hourlong speech defending polygamy, and twice threatened the judge and the court with warnings of punishment from God.

He refused to cross-examine the state's witnesses, and delayed giving an opening statement until he began presenting his own defense. In that statement, he evoked images of the civil rights movement and mentioned former Mormon leader Joseph Smith Jr. He also asked the jury to remember constitutional guarantees of religious freedom.

The lone defense witness Jeffs called, church elder JD Roundy, spent about 10 minutes on the stand Thursday discussing FLDS history after 4½ hours of testimony the previous evening.

One of Jeffs' many former defense attorneys, Deric Walpole, was asked if it was frustrating to watch him defend himself.

"It took me a while to get used to the idea, but it's about him, it's about what he wanted to do," Walpole said. "It's about that man doing what he sees fit."

Jeffs failed three times to remove state District Judge Barbara Walther from the case, the last rejection coming even without a hearing. He claimed Walther was biased because she issued the warrant for the original raid and was frequently updated as it progressed.

Eleven other FLDS men were charged with crimes including sexual assault and bigamy. All seven of those who have been prosecuted were convicted, receiving prison sentences of between six and 75 years.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by gidson12(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2011
Bestglo:

btw, what were they doing with cultlass, knife & charm Just wondering undecided
good question. . . There is more to what meets the eye
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by gidson12(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2011
alj_harem:

it is a common site in lagos. Even i have seen a person who started suya buisness by killing a random goat or cow on the street.

they were tattered does not mean they were homeless or jobless as you put

as i said again if you have been to oko baba, you would see a lot of tattered people working. in fact if you have not been to lagos before go watch "this is lagos by bbc" to educate yourself before you make silly comments about things u know nothing about

The igbo and yoruba guy in that video was tattered and was picking from the dirtiest place in lagos. for a living means

cows, pigs, goat and rams work through this places and they can be killed for food. ok

what kind of ill informed youths do we have now are days undecided cry
you must be very stupiid, you hear me, now repeat it to your self that you are very stupiid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.