Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku (6369 Views)

Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri / Elections , Immorality And The Assu Strike / International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Acedude: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2022
AmGreat1234:
They're all looking for loopholes to use as campaign promises.
I'm a passionate Obedient.

You are actually not sound. Is the Obi you are campaigning for not also looking for loopholes in the present government as campaign promises. Obi’s supporters are one way thinkers, no ingenuity just stupidity

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Acedude: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2022
JAMO84:
Same person that established a private University while ASUU was on strike

Same you and same way you have your own generator when PHCN does not provide electricity. Your stupidity is on another level

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Bekermann(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2022
DaddyTilewa:
Thoughtful of him. He owns a big effective and institutionalised academic outfit.

It is well with you... At least we know him to be an astute business man since time immorial and an educationist, not like someone who's doing a go-fund-me through Lagos state residents or a person that couldn't even break-even, on a beer parlour business.
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Secondly: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2022
So even a Nairaland mod does not know the difference between ASUU and ASSU?

What a shame.
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Maccar02: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Wish one egbon dele own there so egbon dele his a jobless and useless egbon around abi we won't take this from you
KEVIND:
Rev Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi
They have gathered to bet, not about Liverpool or Manchester matches, not even about the next country that will win the world cup, but it is about something very sensitive, something that will affect everyone, and especially the future of their kids.

The psychology behind this bet is to create a defeatist mindset in you so that you will start feeling your efforts will amount to nothing, and most especially, to make it look like this election is about Obi winning or losing. No, it has never been about Obi, rather it is about Nigeria losing or winning.

A win or a loss is not a favour to the different political candidates contesting. All the major candidates have got what it takes to be very comfortable until they die. They can literally afford anything they want. But you and I will still be the big losers. . . with no schools to attend because schools are on strike, no job, kidnapping and killing everywhere, and everyone struggling to fly out to other countries.

So, I imagine that if ever Obi loses, there will be celebration amongst these folks betting. Interestingly, while they celebrate, Obi will return happily to his multimillion naira businesses while those celebrating will return to their trenches as they look for generators to charge their phones to tweet "I told you that Obi has no structure."

What a shame!
https://www.nairaland.com/7278650/rev-fr-kelvin-ugwu-replies
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by humberjade: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Wait a sec, someone should please help me calculate how long ASUU went on strike altogether under various PDP administrations, especially OBJ's administration.

I was a victim myself...was it 14 months during OBJ'S first term alone...all these clueless politicians taking advantage of matters arising to win votes, without actually spelling out how they are going to go about tackling them
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by specialmati(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Pls shut the fvrck up. This is stale
grin grin grin grin grin grin ok sorry atiku i didnt know you are here
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by specialmati(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Pls shut the fvrck up. This is stale
grin grin grin grin grin grin ok sorry atiku i didnt know you are here.but try get rest oooh
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Coolgent(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2022
Incoming president
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by PharmacyStore: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by frog12: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
these people will SELL anything just to get your VOTES grin
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by frog12: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
na so o. anyone with a young business in that position is only there to steal treasury money !!!

IMASTEX:
The billions came from custom official salary before increasing the billions again from the salary as vice president. No doubt you have invested billions in education.
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by labelle123(f): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
So na now youths don dey exist for this country?
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by AmGreat1234: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Acedude:

You are actually not sound. Is the Obi you are campaigning for not also looking for loopholes in the present government as campaign promises. Obi’s supporters are one way thinkers, no ingenuity just stupidity
Keep watching us as we keep excelling with our one-way thinking pattern.
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Moneymagnet24(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
He should rest.
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Reasoning(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
A better way to make a better and worst kind of slaves, is to stop Them from learning anything New and Educational. That's what the strike is all about.... Boko Haram Terrorists in disguised, pretending they're on strikes.. grin grin grin
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by King44(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Were I wan use ASUU campaign. Only a fool would believe this shiiit. Only a slowpoke.
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Wwwq: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Really
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by dhibs(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Secondly:

What a shame.

some nigerian lecturers dont even know what ASUU stands for.pardon d mod na,it might b a mistake.
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by dhibs(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Secondly:

What a shame.

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Abdu81: 5:09am On Aug 14, 2022
Please the obidients this message must be spread until it gets to all ears.
In social media, blogs, news paper, radio, in person, all platforms.
If possible let it trend.

The enemies must be exposed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Compare Nigeria's President Tinubu Convoy And That Of Canadian Prime Minister / Federal Character: Ugwuanyi Canvasses Fair Share For Enugu / ****2023: Presidential Race Election Analysis & Prediction****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.