Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria (7580 Views)

Saraki: PDP Will Shock Nigerians In 2023 Despite Crisis / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by desiredhome: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nala22:
I am not a supporter of Tinubu but please you guys stop attacking his age and illness, we all pray to grow old someday.

We have aged patents too, agr comes with different types of sickness.

I am OBIDIENTLY YUSFUL
The reason he should've stepped aside, how can you not well and still want to rule a complex state like Nigeria?.......
He is on a suicide mission ni....
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Oghighirhighi: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
I want to use this opportunity to warn those around Tinubu, any day he falls, do not be the one to raise him. My reason for writing this is from an example of a very old and very strong occultic man in my community who pretended to fall down and a youth picked him up only for the youth to die in his sleep that night and the old evil man became evidently stronger.
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by danijesus(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
worried222:

I was going to ask him too.
That's our language o
hmmmm. Which campus re u from?
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Difrent: 5:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Bugie16:
You guys should just put him on wheel chair, so we will know he can't walk. grin

As if you didnt hear he went for a knee surgery in France last year

You were not blind when he was shown praying Jumat on a chair.

Hypocrite
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2022
God will kill whoever is planning evil again Nigerians
a4cube:
Whats going on here? Asiwaju should check who is leaking all these awkward pictures among his close associates.
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Bugie16: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2022
Difrent:

As if you didnt hear he went for a knee surgery in France last year

You were not blind when he was shown praying Jumat on a chair.

Hypocrite
Those are the more reasons he needs a wheel chair, so he can stop stressing the knee, after all Roosevelt ruled America from a wheel chair.
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by toneroforever(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2022
RZArecta:
My preferred candidate Yemi Osinbajo didn't win the primaries so I've been neutral in politics ever since. Apart from my having first hand experience of Tinubu as a governor which wasn't palatable in the least compared with Marwa and Fashola, how do you really want to sell this man to me ?

Better get serious about this election. Not a good time to be neutral.
High cost of living, insecurity,ASUU strike,Inflation,recession etc that APC brought upon Nigerians were not neutral.

Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour Party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikeyman Viewin Benin Rep!! yoruba if serious should merge with igbos! its up 2 u / Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director / Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.