Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria (7578 Views)

Saraki: PDP Will Shock Nigerians In 2023 Despite Crisis / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:09am On Aug 13, 2022
This old man should rest na

He cannot even stand on his own

Na wa o
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by techWriter3: 5:10am On Aug 13, 2022
This is not ancestor
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Doyou2019: 5:17am On Aug 13, 2022
Nala22:
I am not a supporter of Tinubu but please you guys stop attacking his age and illness, we all pray to grow old someday.

We have aged patents too, agr comes with different types of sickness.

I am OBIDIENTLY YUSFUL

Tinubu asked for it. He had it coming. He should have stayed far from trying to enslave the whole country like he's doing with Lagos.
The Sorosoke Generation ain't got time for emotional blackmail o. They're not meek and docile like we are. You mess yourself up, they heap more dirt on your sorry ass. grin

It is what it is

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Difrent: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Truly Is a blessing to be old. Normal thing to be sick in old age too.so tinubu is blessed. But trying to be president of Nigeria at this age is selfishness. Greed and wickedness, please baba rest.
How is it selfish to aspire to lead your nation.
What then will you call Biden?
There was even a US president that was leading from a wheelchair but is among the greatest president US ever had.

Do you tell your father to stop being the man of the house because he is old.....oh you mean your father cant guide you in life again because he is old.
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Nala22:
I am not a supporter of Tinubu but please you guys stop attacking his age and illness, we all pray to grow old someday.

I am OBIDIENTLY YUSFUL

Nobody insulted him. They're only saying that the man's health keeps deteriorating because of the pressures of campaigns and consultations. If he wasn't doing these, he would have been better

However, he chose to die pretending to be a strong man just to be a president for 2years while shetima takes over. That's wickedness from the old man. I don't like such a greedy old man who is supposed to retire

Whatever I am doing, wherever I'm investing, I will retire at 60-65 back to my home town silently to enjoy my old age
May God help all of us in this "one" life

1 Like

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by danijesus(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
This is not ancestor. It's ancestral spirit.
re u a Kingdom man??
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2022
PortHarcourtcit:
Jagaban of Africa needs to get rid of all the moles in his inner circle......ASAP......
The black mailing is much...

So that we will be blindfolded to "fold" him into our prestigious number one seat, then later, either nature (incapacitation/death) will fold him out.

Shetima is following him around and they will rest at nothing to take him out within one year and put it on health challenges relating to old age.

You won't like Nigeria in shetima hands
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by ComradeShegs(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
No no no, this man here will never be my president

It's not for only u to decide. By the way, do u have Ur voters card?
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by ComradeShegs(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Hand dey shake, Leg dey shake, Baba wey no well e dey shout Emi lokan. grin
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Difrent:

There was even a US president that was leading from a wheelchair but is among the greatest president US ever had.

Do you tell your father to stop being the man of the house because he is old.....oh you mean your father cant guide you in life again because he is old.

Biden ? You compare tinubu with biden? Biden rides his bicycle , but pa tinubu can't walk without a crowd holding him on all corners...haaa

God forbid BAT thing oo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Aloof: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2022
Racoon:
sad Just imagine what desperation is doing to a senile old man with multiple health challenges. Just imagine the above 2 pictures and wonder why Nigeria will not remain a wasted nation with a generational gap problem.

What keeps baffling me that I cannot even fathom is that some Youths are actually campaigning for this man, learned youths for that matter.
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Dapson73(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Asiwaju, my leader, the Slayer of mpkumuri people.

God bless the incoming GCFR.
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by ezegold4we: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2022
I'm beginning to believe that majority of Yoruba's especially Yoruba Muslim's Life style and iQ level is far below when you compare to the almajiri's in the North,

Any Nigerian supporting Tinubu after seeing This pictures with his shaking hands is not mentally fit to be a human being.
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by ajani2311: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Believe the manipulators at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Somebody up there compared Tinubu to Biden, Nigerians will never sees to amaze me, Biden that rides bicycle i bet tinubu cannot even drive a car. Tinubu is just a middleman between shetima and aso rock, i can't even imagine Nigeria is shetimas hand, God abeg o
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by kelechi50: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2022
La-la do the needful
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by kk2027: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Na wa
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Arelyn: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2022
G
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by stuffs4me(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Truly Is a blessing to be old. Normal thing to be sick in old age too.so tinubu is blessed. But trying to be president of Nigeria at this age is selfishness. Greed and wickedness, please baba rest.

Yet you want Nigerians to vote in a CURSED GAYMAN just because he is Igbo.

Peter Peter Obi should be facing 14 years in jail for serially attacking black and hairy Igbo yansh.
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by stuffs4me(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2022
ezegold4we:
I'm beginning to believe that majority of Yoruba's especially Yoruba Muslim's Life style and iQ level is far below when you compare to the almajiri's in the North,

Any Nigerian supporting Tinubu after seeing This pictures with his shaking hands is not mentally fit to be a human being.

Any Nigerian supporting the criminal GAYMAN called Peter Pandora should be admited into a mental home.

God forbid a GAYMAN with boyfriends to rule Nigeria
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Channel54: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Nala22:

I am OBIDIENTLY YUSFUL

At that age should you be contesting to be president? no one is insulting random old men at home.This particular one deserve all the insults,he brought it upon himself.
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by blingxx(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wtf .. buhari is still way stronger than this man physically undecided

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by aarinade79a: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
He's still more competent, powerful and visionary than the other major contenders, that's why. Ask Lawan, Ameachi, Osinbajo and Buhari.He's still more competent, powerful and visionary than the other major contenders, that's why. Ask Lawan, Ameachi, Osinbajo and Buhari....
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by oursnail(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Why many people doesn't not let vote talk? You are young person,? TINUBU IS old Brother? You have a balance physical health? TINUBU as on physical health to you? You have everything to condemn what Allah has do? Why can't you buy a presidential tickets on on political parties in Nigeria and ask all your social media commentators to vote for you? Ask how many of your followers have PVC? No body force anybody to vote for anyone, just exercise your right (VOTE) and wait for one to announce result simple if you not satisfy with election result go to tribunal or go exile as Bode George did last time simple.
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by worried222: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
danijesus:
re u a Kingdom man??
I was going to ask him too.
That's our language o
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by IamAsiri: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nala22:

I am OBIDIENTLY YUSFUL

They are attacking his age because he kept lying about his age. Someone who looks like that can never be less than 80. Joe Biden was 80 when he became president and people still voted for him; he didn't lie that he was 60-plus. If he had lied, Americans would surely have laughed at him and made jest of his presidential ambition.
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Newton2024: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
PointZerom:
God forbid BAT thing.

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Newton2024: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nala22:

I am OBIDIENTLY YUSFUL
At the bolded, that's how to know Tinubu's rented urchins.

Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Bugie16: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Difrent:

You guys should just put him on wheel chair, so we will know he can't walk. grin
Re: Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria by Nala22: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Doyou2019:

Tinubu asked for it. He had it coming. He should have stayed far from trying to enslave the whole country like he's doing with Lagos.
The Sorosoke Generation ain't got time for emotional blackmail o. They're not meek and docile like we are. You mess yourself up, they heap more dirt on your sorry ass. grin

It is what it is

Comrade you like vawulence.

Let Tinubu go take care of his great grand children and like politics for the SORO SOKE GENERATION o e get why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges / What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria / Saka Saadu Is Dead And Buried In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.