Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi (42902 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK / Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Difrent: 6:30am On Aug 16, 2022
GerraMeh74:
You can write a whole book and make sense,but just one sentence of supporting Tinubu and you sound very uninformed

As per the information i have BAT is the candidate with the brightest chance of winning.
In 1999 Yorubas presented a London trained economist and an uneducated former soldier but igbos and fulanis in their wisdom chose the uneducated soldier over the London trained economist whom the Yorubas wanted.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Difrent: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2022
Bryan88:
are u not a fuul? Obi fan u quotin is havin plenty likes...u wey dey fan BAT is having just 2likes and ur brains never wan reset?

I wont resort to insulting you today....I'm educating the illiterates like you today. If its about likes and shares Atiku won 2019 elections on Social media now.
The people that will vote are not here to give likes and shares....they are waiting in their polling units to cast their ballots while fools like you remain online building castles in the air
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Difrent: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Benemond:
So you want to join the army and eat Agbado and Cassava? Wow wow wow

I Swear that the day agbado and cassava leaves your diet is the day you begin to go hungry.

May agbado and cassava never leave our lives .
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Difrent: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Goodnigga:
And you think foreign nations would like to work with a president who undermine the religion of others for his selfish ambition?
Then ask US for instance to make sure their tickets always contain different faith candidates afterall there are tons of muslims in continental USA.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Difrent: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

This is not about Obi, atiku or Tinubu, Nigeria lack the right system to function. Even Obi enter self, the system fit Bleep am up.

Tell that to the Obidients who are mocking everyone that try to caution them that PO is not the messiah. BAT have demonstrated he cam make Laws that will radically transform society like he did in Lagos with various ground breaking laws that has shaped the Lagos economy and society to what it is today. The changes to be made needs tinkering with our laws and an uncooperative NASS will make life difficult for any president
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Difrent: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Omoslim26:

When the Youths and well meaning Nigerians said they do not want sick shaky old men again where were you :-\

When did that happen?....youths on social media abi
As far as the law is concerned its only the ballot that can be used to do that and its still some 6 months away.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by slowice(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2022
Difrent:

I PITY you for believing a memeber of the establishment will save you. All three are part and parcel of the Nigerian problem.....Obi is a disgruntled pdp member that ported to LP.
When has PO gone to any market or farm to seek the masses approval? But has gone to abeokuta to see OBJ....has gone to Minna o see IBB and you are here thinking he will save you......I dey laugh ooo

I will rather support a man who refused to give bribe to delegates, a move that help to expose the terrible corruption in party politics, than support a man that happily gave bribe in thousands of dollars. Integrity is a thing we haven't had in the presidency ever and I see that in him. A man who inspires hope and show genuine interest in rescuing Nigeria, is a man that's worth my vote. He is no Saint but he's a million miles better than anything we have had since democracy.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by kingyakos: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Difrent:

No i wont stop being tribal.....infact I'm just starting.
Why is it not tribal when PO support base is 99.9% ibos but it's tribal if yorubas support BAT. Except some few yorubas trying to be politically correct the majority of yorubas are behind BAT gidigba.
Afenifere are just bitter for nothing....it's not Tinubu that made them useless but Obj. He created YCE to water down afenifere influence in yorubaland.....he also deceived them into supporting him in 2003 only for him to renege on his promise to allow AD still control south west....it took the efforts of BAT to restore south west back to progressivism without Afenifere which most of them dont like.
If PO is not an igbo project like some of you want us to believe what then happened to the Biafra agitations that igbos have used to create enmity between them and other tribes.
You categorically told other Nigerians you want to leave the zoo but all of you have since become willing to be tenants in the zoo and are pretending other tribes are foolish enough to drop their candidates because Obi is on the ballot. Alas all the cry of biafra was to get to Nigerian presidency....

So what will u say about the Oduduwa nation agitation?.....
Why didn't all this agitation rise in the previous administration, have u asked your self about that?....
Why can't this administration practice inclusion and dialogue in their system of governance?....
Will u say the CIA lied when they raised alarm of the islamization agenda of this administration?....
Will u say the kakanfo of Yoruba Land lied when he raised an alarm of herdsmen and bandit taking over Yoruba forest?....
I'm not saying you shouldn't support your BAT candidate, where is the beauty of election without an opposition, what I'm saying is stop seeing PO candidacy as Biafra agenda, Atiku candidacy as fulani agenda.
The igbos has always support every other administration except this which we all have seen their evil achievement. The SS are not Igbo, middle belt are not Igbo but they'll rooted for Obi.
My sad happiness is that the same breakfast the Fulani herders and bandit served Benue and igbos is that same breakfast fast they're serving in Yoruba Land.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Difrent:

Normal opposition yarn.
During the 16 years of Pdp at every election circle the opposition always scream these same words so its normal for you to be screaming these political words afterall its election time.

It's not just election.its time to get ake our nation back.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Omoslim26: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Difrent:

When did that happen?....youths on social media abi
As far as the law is concerned its only the ballot that can be used to do that and its still some 6 months away.

Nigerians stand with tinubu to say NO to sick shaky old men grin

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Victoxy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
your parents don't even have one.
I'm better than your obituary
Luckily my obituary is light years ahead of me. Maybe yours is closer
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Difrent: 3:28am On Aug 18, 2022
kingyakos:

So what will u say about the Oduduwa nation agitation?.....

Nonsense agitation from an ex pdp thug.

Did you see any notable yoruba leader support the agitations? Besides its will be very undemocratic if such agitations dont exist in a multi ethnic country like ours but as long as the majority dont want it its as good as dead. From US to UK to Spain to Germany we still hear of secessionist agitations once in a while but the majority always wins.
Is it in a government that a yorubaman is VP, HOR Speaker, many super ministers and most importantly a government thats likely to hand over to a yorubaman that the yorubas will now want to jeopardise all these for some imaginary oduduqa nation?That will be very daft
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Difrent: 3:36am On Aug 18, 2022
slowice:

I will rather support a man who refused to give bribe to delegates
The same man was part of those that bribed delegates in 2019 now or you want to pretend there was no vote buying in 2019 when Obi was Atikus vice.
The man and his vice was still rolling with the pdp just 2 months ago also FYI.....and you think the leopard spot will go away in 2 months . Keep deceiving yourself......
truth is bitter but better to know.

If We really dont want APC or PDP again them we should look at parties that dont have any pdp or Apc elements in them among the remaining 10 parties that also jhavepresidential candidates
IF really we wa
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Benemond(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
What a shame.

Difrent:

I Swear that the day agbado and cassava leaves your diet is the day you begin to go hungry.

May agbado and cassava never leave our lives .
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Difrent: 4:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Benemond:
What a shame.

You are ashamed to admit igbos most favourite food AKPU is a cassava by product abi...Yeye

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / AbdulHakeem: Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari In May, Sacked By Tinubu In June / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.