Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi (42917 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK / Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Mokason288(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ossydontravel:

My question for you now is, when he was in PDP, didn't you support him?

Try dey reason before you talk.

You can do better.
I don’t understand you sir

Watin you hear/ see me talk ?
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Nauttyprof(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
deji is supporting the best candidate.
we can all see tinubu remain the best

You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by PHIPEX(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Realist12:
It's funny how they sound like Obi is the one to rescue Nigeria where as he couldn't rescue Anambra. Yes it's hard defending any ruling party based on the retrogrssive growth of the Nigerian economy, but look at Anambra and Lagos, compare the initiatives both past governors brought to their states and tell me who is more progressive, Let's say Visa were required for inter states travel. Adamawa, Anambra or Lagos we know which most Nigerians will go for the most. Let no one deceive you everyone knows what's best for them asides tribalism. Tinubu should win this election. He's fit both politically and intellectually. Prior to the election a lot of us have wanted the progress of the country it's weird people that just switched sides recently are now telling us that they want the progress of Nigeria more than us .

You're very funny Your comparison is very funny I'm not even comparing the states wealth I'm comparing Tinubu's administrative initiatives with Obi's administration.
Now you want us to compare Lagos with cities in countries that doesn't have similar attributes with Nigeria. Just like Obi compares Nigeria to Advanced countries to hoodwink his gullible supporters. UAE has several beautiful cities Dubai, Abu Dhabi , Sharjah etc same as Canada and South Africa, yet only Lagos is taking giants strides, Lagos happens to be the fastest growing city in Nigeria when others are slow . I wonder if we truly want to grow.

Okay sir I hear you ,so coz Lagos had potentials it shouldn't improve on it's wealth, no wonder Obi couldn't utilized the wealth in Anambra making under he saved money yet Obiano built an airport. Now asides the wealth Lagos had now let's go to the administrative policies Tinubu put in place let's compare it with Obi's own if you know any one self . LIRS, RRS, LAMATA which birthed BRT, LASTMA, LCDA, the Obasanjo canceled independent power project these are policies that made the state a success till date , Lagos happens to be a victim of her success as the most successful state in the country thereby attracting economic refugees from other Nigerian states hence the slums, over population and crimes in the state. It will continue being like that till other states catch up. So vote Tinubu so you won't have to leave Anambra to contribute to the overpopulated Lagos. That way you can see real transformation unlike the mediocrity Obi is hyping.
Please mention any 2 bridges constructed by Tinubu in Lagos?
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Allisgud: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Respect for this man,his last hold me up,he said an I quote they will return to Thier trenches put on their I better pass my neighbors gen charge Thier phone and happily tweet I told u obi has no structure,and after one year they will start grunting like sheep's again
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Victoxy:

If he had never held a position,you would have said he does not have the quality.

Now he was re elected as a governor because of something his people liked and you feel he has done nothing.

If you have never been,I mean lived in Anambra before, you have no fucking right to judge his works. If you have never been to the trenches in lagos,you have no right to talk. If you have never been to Lagos,you have no right to talk(omo oko. Lol)

If you have never been to any,then i think i am dealing with the dumbest idiot on this forum. Just pray that the obituary you call everytime doesn't come back to haunt you.

It's even a mad thing that this guy used Jesus name as his moniker yet he is calling his fellow man obituary while supporting a man that has no regard for Christians.

This folks,is how they intend to help us. SMH
I graduated from unizik 15yrs again.
I even work and campaign for obi he is first term.
I serve in Abuja and work in Lagos before coming to reside in Benin.
I know Nigeria even more than obituary.
with my experience, we all know tinubu is the best. I'm not a Yoruba, I'm a bini
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Triplerg: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
yes he is right.
we should not waste our vote for obituary.
because obituary does not have the capacity to help anybody. just for himself.
Can you please read what he wrote again?
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

omenka so politics to you is just a game and not an avenue to better lives?
omenka if anyone will be yearning for change of government and current failed party it's you omenka from Benue due to the fact that your state is one of the worst hit of Buhari's maladministration.
but guess what?
you're now reinforcing another failure Tinubu just to spite igbos.
Omenka I can bet my life that 95% of the reasons you're supporting Tinubu is not because you believe he can deliver but just to massage your hate for the tribe that doesn't know your existence which starts and end on nairaland.
omenka put your people first
you know Peter Obi is better than Tinubu but your hate for igbos have blinded you.
omenka think about your people first.

You're asking Omenka to do the impossible: To think. He can't. He doesn't have the capacity to do so.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Victoxy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
I graduated from unizik 15yrs again.
I even work and campaign for obi he is first term.
I serve in Abuja and work in Lagos before coming to reside in Benin.
I know Nigeria even more than obituary.
with my experience, we all know tinubu is the best. I'm not a Yoruba, I'm a bini
Werey dey disguise. Your words are enough to disqualify you,them no teach you English for unizik?

Besides how Dem dey graduate again?. Baba you wey dey one trenches for oyo abi ekiti dey form graduate. I challenge you to a Q and A session with an Anambra indigene even Benin,or Abuja. I doubt you know Lagos self.

Guy my own be say,the disrespect don too much. Stop using Jesus to market a religious insensitive man,it is spreading the wrong message.��
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Victoxy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
PHIPEX:
Please mention any 2 bridges constructed by Tinubu in Lagos?
Thank you. They will go and make stupid research. Most of them have never been to Lagos before. The way them dey tag Lagos to tinubu ehnn,you will think that Fashola,Ambode and sanwo olu were secretaries to him

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Rawtruth1: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Deji has finally been exposed as an extremely corrupt individual hiding under the guise of human rights activist for these years. A petty double mouthed desperate fellow.

Every deceit has expiry date. His true nature has come up.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Difrent:

Is Obi not a billionaire?
A bourgeois like the rest is whom the common man should see as a messiah?
And Is Obi part of the downtrodden....hungry...rejected and poor Nigerians?
NO.
How e wan take do am?
Relax and reflect properly....No difference between the 3 top contenders.
The one that will change the lives of the common man most is BAT....as he has demonstrated he knows ways of creating employment and attracting investments which are the needed ingredients for poor peoples economic emancipation.

Your BATthings APC gave us the worst government since independence we can't just wait for buhari and tinubu APC to leave so we can rebuild a new nation...

Every Nigerian caint job st wait for tinubu and buhari APC to pack and leave.godforbid BATthings.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Throwback: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
ezegenigbonine:

Onukwu

As you love suffering and poverty, I pray it will forever be your potion. It's only a mental detarted person that will advise people to vote APC or PDP again. Had it being you even mention NNPP, it would have been better. So u better throw all those fact to the bin, it will not fly.

But I would have loved enjoyment and prosperity if Obi had not been desperate to leave PDP and by chance was the Presidential candidate?

I'm sure you would not have questioned the sanity of those supporting PDP if Obi was the candidate?

Anyway, I also question your sanity for not supporting Tinubu with all his accomplishments as Governor that make Obi's efforts look so inferior.

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Allisgud: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Realist12:
It's funny how they sound like Obi is the one to rescue Nigeria where as he couldn't rescue Anambra. Yes it's hard defending any ruling party based on the retrogrssive growth of the Nigerian economy, but look at Anambra and Lagos, compare the initiatives both past governors brought to their states and tell me who is more progressive, Let's say Visa were required for inter states travel. Adamawa, Anambra or Lagos we know which most Nigerians will go for the most. Let no one deceive you everyone knows what's best for them asides tribalism. Tinubu should win this election. He's fit both politically and intellectually. Prior to the election a lot of us have wanted the progress of the country it's weird people that just switched sides recently are now telling us that they want the progress of Nigeria more than us .

You're very funny Your comparison is very funny I'm not even comparing the states wealth I'm comparing Tinubu's administrative initiatives with Obi's administration.
Now you want us to compare Lagos with cities in countries that doesn't have similar attributes with Nigeria. Just like Obi compares Nigeria to Advanced countries to hoodwink his gullible supporters. UAE has several beautiful cities Dubai, Abu Dhabi , Sharjah etc same as Canada and South Africa, yet only Lagos is taking giants strides, Lagos happens to be the fastest growing city in Nigeria when others are slow . I wonder if we truly want to grow.

Okay sir I hear you ,so coz Lagos had potentials it shouldn't improve on it's wealth, no wonder Obi couldn't utilized the wealth in Anambra making under he saved money yet Obiano built an airport. Now asides the wealth Lagos had now let's go to the administrative policies Tinubu put in place let's compare it with Obi's own if you know any one self . LIRS, RRS, LAMATA which birthed BRT, LASTMA, LCDA, the Obasanjo canceled independent power project these are policies that made the state a success till date , Lagos happens to be a victim of her success as the most successful state in the country thereby attracting economic refugees from other Nigerian states hence the slums, over population and crimes in the state. It will continue being like that till other states catch up. So vote Tinubu so you won't have to leave Anambra to contribute to the overpopulated Lagos. That way you can see real transformation unlike the mediocrity Obi is hyping.
with this ur LAMATA LIRS,u are ranting up and down,my question is u a common man who stays in lagos how have u benefited from all this u mention what are ur dividend of democracy all the money u work goes back to Lagos from uneccesay revenue tactics created to impoverished lagosians by his govt,u are here yarning rubbish
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Victoxy:

Stop all this Lagos shit and hype.
Lagos controls the media(most of em'),so they will only show what they want you to see. What happened to places like ajegunle,Mushin,ojota,iyana ipaja,agege?,are they not supposed to represent Lagos well. So it means if he becomes the president,we will only experience changes in a few states?is that it?

Forget tribalism and your stupid stipends,take a tour to Anambra and see places bigger than your lekk,ajah and epe. Besides, the best governor could become the worse president,his last role was almost 16 years back,so how do you guarantee he still has it?.

Furthermore, Anambra is the not the only state without all these things,go to northern states and see if they have all these.

In conclusion,fine,he helped Lagos,fine he built the whole city,fine he did all those things you mentioned. But remember,he gave us the worst president in history. That alone is a red flag. He doesn't even regard christians does he?

Never compare your primitive state call anambra to ALMIGHTY LAGOS....

I am not sure u are normal anyway
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Allisgud:
with this ur LAMATA LIRS,u are ranting up and down,my question is u a common man who stays in lagos how have u benefited from all this u mention what are ur dividend of democracy all the money u work goes back to Lagos from uneccesay revenue tactics created to impoverished lagosians by his govt,u are here yarning rubbish

Go back to anambra that is tax free ... Is that too much for u ?

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Jesusloveyou: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Victoxy:

Werey dey disguise. Your words are enough to disqualify you,them no teach you English for unizik?

Besides how Dem dey graduate again?. Baba you wey dey one trenches for oyo abi ekiti dey form graduate. I challenge you to a Q and A session with an Anambra indigene even Benin,or Abuja. I doubt you know Lagos self.

Guy my own be say,the disrespect don too much. Stop using Jesus to market a religious insensitive man,it is spreading the wrong message.��
okay oo, you that is selling galas and pure water in upper iweka bridge.
children of nowadays.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Niklaus398: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Keepshot anambra state that he governed it is all ready a retard state...
He couldn't revived anambra economy naa nigeria economy him want revive ? Abeg 5alk another thing...

The truth be say , obi is a complete failure..
A scammer...
and yet Anambra has the least poverty apart from Lagos.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Allisgud: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Go back to anambra that is tax free ... Is that too much for u ?
thats the reason I choose to be obidient
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by ezechi242: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Realist12:

Please also put the number of governmaent properties he stole...the number of Lagos states lands he grabbed ...the number of offices his family and friends are eating up...the numbers of companies he kept for him self and pls don't forget the tax collection of Lagos state....that man did nothing in Lagos state ....fashola and ambode did everything there is in Lagos state.....ambode told the world how he (tinubu ) forced him out of office because he refused to remit the sum of 50 billion naira to him every month....mind you even the worse governor in Nigeria at the moment will perform far better than tinubu if they were governors of that state ...because of the massive igr coming into that state it should be in the stages of cape town of south Africa ....but over here in nigeria we celebrate stupidity over anything ...Lagos state has one of the worse road networks in Nigeria ...it health facilities are bad...it is one if the dirtiest cities in Nigeria...so my brother stop glorifying rubbish because if obi had the kind of mony tinubu had in anambra lol...make I stop here.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Perfectbeing(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
But don't you guys want to win a whole whooping $10k. The bet is even in your favor sef. He said PO will come a distant 3rd. Which means if he gets 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th etc you win. Even if he gets a 3rd and it is not a distant 3rd, you win.

Put your money where you mouth is if he sure for you.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
desiredhome:

So suddenly okugbe is now one of the messiah that will save Nigeria abi?.......
Desperation at its peak.......
People who can't think believe everything (gullible) that is what a lot of Nigerians are......
So who is the messiah? Tinubu that cannot remember his party name? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Mexyz(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Difrent:

Is Obi not a billionaire?
A bourgeois like the rest is whom the common man should see as a messiah?
And Is Obi part of the downtrodden....hungry...rejected and poor Nigerians?
NO.
How e wan take do am?
Relax and reflect properly....No difference between the 3 top contenders.
The one that will change the lives of the common man most is BAT....as he has demonstrated he knows ways of creating employment and attracting investments which are the needed ingredients for poor peoples economic emancipation.
The same way he is changing the lives of Lagosians, people in Lagos are all fully employed and all the investments in Lagos were attracted by BAT.
Not forgetting that he also extended that skills to the National level by giving Nigerians Buhari, who has in turn created enough employment opportunities, safe Nigeria for all Nigerians and thousands of investments to the countries.

Fellow Nigerians, this guy that I quoted said we should hand over the country to Emi lokan.

See Lagos shinning na, the city is competing with Jo'burg, Cairo, Nairobi and the rest, thanks to Emi lokan.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Soso990240(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Throwback:
I remember when all these desperate souls were united under the umbrella of corruption.

Now they are attacking each other and reminding us that someone is a Camerounian and he lost his polling unit to Buhari. We are also reminded that one who deludes himself as a Saint that wants to revolutionise Nigeria, was a campaign director for Jonathan and helped to disburse the Dasuki funds meant for national security.

By themselves, they reveal the truths they had previously united to challenge.

Shame on all desperate political prostitutes and ticket hunters.

At the time $2b Dasuki security funds was being shared by Peter Obi as the SouthEast campaign director for Jonathan re-election, Doyin Okupe was busy defending the Jonathan regime that bought 2nd hand trains. He said we cannot have new trains because we are not America. When reminded we are the largest economy in Africa so we should have the money, he gave a vague reply and quickly stepped away.

https://www.nairaland.com/2184251/doyin-okupe-nigeria-cant-afford

Okupe and Obi are now in Labour Party as campaign director and presidential candidate respectively, and want to revolutionise Nigeria using Egypt standard.

We easily fall victim to deception in this country.
Na only lies and propaganda Tinubu and his team sabi. When did Peter Obi become Goodluck's campaign Manager in Southeast? When did Baba-Ahmed become a Mauritanian? I swear, God will punish all of una for Tinubu camp for the lies and propaganda. Instead of u to be finding a way to market ur deadwood of a candidate, u are busy spreading lies about other candidates. Shame.
The only thing Tinubu wants is to get hold of our national treasury and oil money, e no go work. He wants to hand the Government over to Boko Haram through Shettima, God forbid
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Throwback:
I remember when all these desperate souls were united under the umbrella of corruption.

Now they are attacking each other and reminding us that someone is a Camerounian and he lost his polling unit to Buhari. We are also reminded that one who deludes himself as a Saint that wants to revolutionise Nigeria, was a campaign director for Jonathan and helped to disburse the Dasuki funds meant for national security.

By themselves, they reveal the truths they had previously united to challenge.

Shame on all desperate political prostitutes and ticket hunters.

At the time $2b Dasuki security funds was being shared by Peter Obi as the SouthEast campaign director for Jonathan re-election, Doyin Okupe was busy defending the Jonathan regime that bought 2nd hand trains. He said we cannot have new trains because we are not America. When reminded we are the largest economy in Africa so we should have the money, he gave a vague reply and quickly stepped away.

https://www.nairaland.com/2184251/doyin-okupe-nigeria-cant-afford

Okupe and Obi are now in Labour Party as campaign director and presidential candidate respectively, and want to revolutionise Nigeria using Egypt standard.

We easily fall victim to deception in this country.
If you are not the publisher of Sahara Reporters who published the lies they're known for that time, then you must be an agent of lies grin

Keep it up and get ready for the defeat of your candidate next year. A ti gbon! Nobody can deceive us again .
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
You dey mind the mumu. As a reverend Yeebowh, one would think his thinking will be different. The Mor0n is as pathetically nepotic and intolerant as the mkpurumiri guzzling bitter others. They are all out to attack anyone who doesn't support Obi..I never see this Kain thing for my life before.

In their filthy minds, a vote for Tinubu and Atiku is a vote for backwardness..but a vote for a man who didn't have any achievement as a governor but a failed investment with state's hard earned funds is a vote for progress. Are these people not mad?
You guys know nothing than insults. The mods must be either on vacation or biased these days cos they've not been doing their jobs on those rules violators.

Whatever you say here doesn't influence people's choices for Obi, know this. For me, no Jupiter can change my mind. Not even any form of intimidation cos it's my right and choice to vote whoever I want. Since the beginning of last month each of the 10 people polled on the mainland here in Lagos knew whom to vote without convincing them and the reports have been quite amazing .

All i can assure you guys of is...a maa pade ni polling booth.

You guys should learn to be civil, if you really love and care for your candidate cos hateful words won't change anything in our camp, you'd only lose supporters instead. Enough said!
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Realist12: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
LZAA:

Your stupidity is damning so i will not just ignore it
If we are to follow your warped logic then governors like marwa,jakande ndubisi kanu,mobolaji johnson destroyed lagos abi?
What nonsense
of course they did their part , but did they create those initiatives i mentioned?
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Realist12: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Victoxy:

Stop all this Lagos shit and hype.
Lagos controls the media(most of em'),so they will only show what they want you to see. What happened to places like ajegunle,Mushin,ojota,iyana ipaja,agege?,are they not supposed to represent Lagos well. So it means if he becomes the president,we will only experience changes in a few states?is that it?

Forget tribalism and your stupid stipends,take a tour to Anambra and see places bigger than your lekk,ajah and epe. Besides, the best governor could become the worse president,his last role was almost 16 years back,so how do you guarantee he still has it?.

Furthermore, Anambra is the not the only state without all these things,go to northern states and see if they have all these.

In conclusion,fine,he helped Lagos,fine he built the whole city,fine he did all those things you mentioned. But remember,he gave us the worst president in history. That alone is a red flag. He doesn't even regard christians does he?
man. There's no where in Anambra more developed than Ikorodu ,Agege etc not even the states capital
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Demolakay: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Realist12 post=115688432]It's funny how they sound like Obi is the one to rescue Nigeria where as he couldn't rescue Anambra. Yes it's hard defending any ruling party based on the retrogrssive growth of the Nigerian economy, but look at Anambra and Lagos, compare the initiatives both past governors brought to their states and tell me who is more progressive, Let's say Visa were required for inter states travel. Adamawa, Anambra or Lagos we know which most Nigerians will go for the most. Let no one deceive you everyone knows what's best for them asides tribalism. Tinubu should win this election. He's fit both politically and intellectually. Prior to the election a lot of us have wanted the progress of the country it's weird people that just switched sides recently are now telling us that they want the progress of Nigeria more than us .

Okay sir I hear you ,so coz Lagos had potentials it shouldn't improve on it's wealth, no wonder Obi couldn't utilized the wealth in Anambra making under he saved money yet Obiano built an airport. Now asides the wealth Lagos had now let's go to the administrative policies Tinubu put in place let's compare it with Obi's own if you know any one self . LIRS, RRS, LAMATA which birthed BRT, LASTMA, LCDA, the Obasanjo canceled independent power project these are policies that made the state a success till date , Lagos happens to be a victim of her success as the most successful state in the country thereby attracting economic refugees from other Nigerian states hence the slums, over population and crimes in the state. It will continue being like that till other states catch up. So vote Tinubu so you won't have to leave Anambra to contribute to the overpopulated Lagos. That way you can see real transformation unlike the mediocrity Obi is hyping. [/quote

All dose agencies established u pointed out,leads to one thing(revenue generation) Wich is very gud.
Now d pertinent question is
1.where are dose monies generated by dose agencies going to?
2. Why is Lagos still underdeveloped, despite d humongous sum,it's generating?
3.Up till now,Lagos has no world class hospital,no world class stadium,even Akwa ibom has dose.Dat Jagaban has frequent France,to cater to his health needs.
4. Why do u pple peddle fake lies DAT dose coming to Lagos,are coming because of d enabling environment for commerce, Jagaban created,Wen we all know DAT migration into Lagos for commerce ND greener pasture,started way back in d sixties! or dose Igbo's DAT were chased away from Lagos during d war in 1966,wat were dey doing in Lagos den? if ur ansa is commerce, was it because of d jagaban effect den too?
Dere are Oda states beta Dan Lagos wen it comes to infrastructures ND environment,it's commerce ND bizness dats making pple troop to Lagos? In Egypt Dere are cities beta Dan Cairo,but Cairo is d centre of commerce,dats why u c more population in Cairo. In Japan,Dere is a city called GANGNAM,it's d commerce centre for Japan.nw does it mean Gangmam is more developed Dan d Oda cities?

Shanghai is China's centre of commerce,does it mean Shanghai is beta Dan Oda cities in china? New Delhi is d commercial Capital of India,does it mean New Delhi is more developed or beta Dan Oda cities? New York is d business ND economic capital of the USA,Is new York more developed Dan California,Texas etc?
Soo I don't know where u got ur theory from.Lagos is truly d centre of commerce ND economic capital of Nigeria,but still underdeveloped wen compared wit some states in Nigeria.
Pls show me,asides frm infrastructures for commerce,tell me wat Lagos has Dan Abuja, Portharcourt,Akwa-Ibom etc
D way u pple hype Lagos,one would tink Lagos is LYK Dubai , Maroc or even Windhoek in Nàmíbíà.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by obotematics: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
PO not to be trusted.
If you are pay for my NAFDaC,HALAL registration.
I will mobilise my fellow entrepreneur for you . Ekpu
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by richardokubo(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Willy7:
Rev. Fr Ugwu, much respect. I salute your courage and tenacity in putting these retards and polical neophytes in their proper place. They have been deceiving people all this years acting as activists. Thank God for exposing them. At least the youth now know their role models for who they are. This election is not and never will be about Obi, but rather the downtrodden, hungry, rejected and poor Nigerian that has said Enough to the status quo. These challatans are just there for their belly and seeking for who will court their evil services. Nigerians now know better. Deji should keep his corrupt gotten loot from heaven knows where, he will need it later for himself to get himself busy when the country has been positioned for production by President Peter Obi.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime
God bless u and the reveren father for the write up no wonder Charley boy distance himself from this guy called Deji thank God his real safe has shown
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by shanga(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Spirit04:
Even me, I'm ready to bet with those saying Obi will win Edo state. If Obi win one ward in Edo state I'm ready to give you 100k

My brother I'm ready to bet against you saying Peter will not win one ward...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AbdulHakeem: Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari In May, Sacked By Tinubu In June / Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Dogara Perfects Last-minute Defection, Continues APC Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.