Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi (42944 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK / Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by 989900: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

You are right...we will vote for the shaking baba that sold a fake product to us in 2015 to continue from where his boss stopped..

Very apt.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Mayor78: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2022
KEVIND:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iHKVF3CzpsR4dJm9xqMbqegoUyQRzkKGHt956XbDLUxbp4AbvLAzr8Qvt6vnxdZTl&id=100047214812954

What a shame indeed. A big shame to people like Deji Adeyanju who have sold their conscience and honesty for a pot of porridge. Just few months weeks ago specifically on 31st of May, 2022 @19.57hrs Deji Adeyanju tweeted that thus;

'Peter Obi is the best Candidate. This is my opinion. If you disagree, that is your problem.' (Deji Adeyanju, 31st of May, 2022 @19.57hrs on Twitter)

That was Deji then. The question is what happened or what changed that he is now betting against his best Candidate?

Was his first opinion an error of judgement or did money changed hand or was he being bullied? It is important to know what happened in other to guard our judgement from opinions of Social influences like Deji.

Nigerians cannot be deceived again by doomsayers or people who don't care about the wellbeing of the general population.

Nigerians are tired of poor governance and want who will help to get their country working and they want to try Labout Party with Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed because APC and PDP with their social poverty influencers have failed them for too long and they are saying Enough is Enough.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Goodoldays(m): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2022
The kind of hate,the evil the forum breeds,rancour that oozes to the high heavens from this forum stinks.

What is wrong with what the Priests said,why can people crawl out of this shell of mediocre reasoning of my tribe is this my tribe is that.Who will in their right senses would claim that this seven years has been a favorable under this evil administration,what is wrong wit you all?.Another opportunity has come for us to right out wrongs but we go again,same ol same ol bashings and more bashings.Seriously the redemption of this country is still very far.I shame for una!!

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Goodoldays(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2022
The kind of hate,evil this forum breeds,rancour that oozes to the high heavens from this forum stinks.

What is wrong with what the Priests said,why can people crawl out of this shell of mediocre reasoning of my tribe is this my tribe is tha,who will in their right senses claim that this seven years has been favorable under this evil administration,what is wrong wit you all?.Another opportunity has come for us to right out wrongs with our vote,say enough is enough but here we go again,same ol same ol bashings and more bashings.Seriously the redemption of this country is still very far.I shame for una!![/quote]
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Willy7:
Rev. Fr Ugwu, much respect. I salute your courage and tenacity in putting these retards and polical neophytes in their proper place. They have been deceiving people all this years acting as activists. Thank God for exposing them. At least the youth now know their role models for who they are. This election is not and never will be about Obi, but rather the downtrodden, hungry, rejected and poor Nigerian that has said Enough to the status quo. These challatans are just there for their belly and seeking for who will court their evil services. Nigerians now know better. Deji should keep his corrupt gotten loot from heaven knows where, he will need it later for himself to get himself busy when the country has been positioned for production by President Peter Obi.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

Keepshot anambra state that he governed it is all ready a retard state...
He couldn't revived anambra economy naa nigeria economy him want revive ? Abeg 5alk another thing...

The truth be say , obi is a complete failure..
A scammer...

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Benemond(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2022
So you want to join the army and eat Agbado and Cassava? Wow wow wow

Difrent:

Is Obi not a billionaire?
A bourgeois like the rest is whom the common man should see as a messiah?
And Is Obi part of the downtrodden....hungry...rejected and poor Nigerians?
NO.
How e wan take do am?
Relax and reflect properly....No difference between the 3 top contenders.
The one that will change the lives of the common man most is BAT....as he has demonstrated he knows ways of creating employment and attracting investments which are the needed ingredients for poor peoples economic emancipation.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Kingcalls: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2022
He has said it all... shey obasanjo talk the same thing...its certain that Denise has collected his share ... reason y they will keep on impoverishing the people , so that the hungry ones like deji will sell out

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by ncoolsome(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Spirit04:
Even me, I'm ready to bet with those saying Obi will win Edo state. If Obi win one ward in Edo state I'm ready to give you 100k

Have u eaten today
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2022
Mayor78:

What a shame indeed. A big shame to people like Deji Adeyanju who have sold their conscience and honesty for a pot of porridge. Just few months weeks ago specifically on 31st of May, 2022 @19.57hrs Deji Adeyanju tweeted that thus;

'Peter Obi is the best Candidate. This is my opinion. If you disagree, that is your problem.' (Deji Adeyanju, 31st of May, 2022 @19.57hrs on Twitter)

That was Deji then. The question is what happened or what changed that he is now betting against his best Candidate?

Was his first opinion an error of judgement or did money changed hand or was he being bullied? It is important to know what happened in other to guard our judgement from opinions of Social influences like Deji.

Nigerians cannot be deceived again by doomsayers or people who don't care about the wellbeing of the general population.

Nigerians are tired of poor governance and want who will help to get their country working and they want to try Labout Party with Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed because APC and PDP with their social poverty influencers have failed them for too long and they are saying Enough is Enough.

It is also a big shame to that Reverend fr or. Systematically meddlling in politics and also campaigning for a known political fraudster of all time ....

Peter obi don't keep to promises...

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Kingcalls: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Throwback:
I remember when all these desperate souls were united under the umbrella of corruption.

Now they are attacking each other and reminding us that someone is a Camerounian and he lost his polling unit to Buhari. We are also reminded that one who deludes himself as a Saint that wants to revolutionise Nigeria, was a campaign director for Jonathan and helped to disburse the Dasuki funds meant for national security.

By themselves, they reveal the truths they had previously united to challenge.

Shame on all desperate political prostitutes and ticket hunters.

At the time $2b Dasuki security funds was being shared by Peter Obi as the SouthEast campaign director for Jonathan re-election, Doyin Okupe was busy defending the Jonathan regime that bought 2nd hand trains. He said we cannot have new trains because we are not America. When reminded we are the largest economy in Africa so we should have the money, he gave a vague reply and quickly stepped away.

https://www.nairaland.com/2184251/doyin-okupe-nigeria-cant-afford

Okupe and Obi are now in Labour Party as campaign director and presidential candidate respectively, and want to revolutionise Nigeria using Egypt standard.

We easily fall victim to deception in this country.

Give me one reason y I should vote Tinubu...for every reason u give , I will give u 10 reasons y I sudnt ...

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Reyhzor(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2022
The Country lacks accountability.
We all have right to vote anyone as a Citizen.
But ... I don't to want the case of if your candidate fail to give us the proper accountability of the country, you'll hide or complain.
Those that voted the present administration are hiding and guilty of themselves, but if given chance they'll still vote for this same administration due to religion/ Tribalism.
It won't make the country move forward.
Checking the top 3 Candidate, who's the best and why
What's the health status?
Is he accountable?
Can he bring back foreign investors this present administration chased away?
Can they give us these 3 things: Good roads , electricity and water??
Ask yourself and vote wisely.
Buhari spent half of his tenure for medical treatment ( remember).
He cant show account of anything happening (remember)
Vote wisely and leave Tribalism and let's build Nigeria
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by jonahhh: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2022
So if Peter obi wins , Nigerians won’t go back to their trenches anymore , there would be light 247 abi? Rev father isonu
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by OnionBandit(f): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

My niqqa grin
God bless you brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by desiredhome: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2022
NothingDoMe:
So we should fall to the deception of voting a packaged senile man that won't be in charge of the affairs of the nation?

What a joke.
So suddenly okugbe is now one of the messiah that will save Nigeria abi?.......
Desperation at its peak.......
People who can't think believe everything (gullible) that is what a lot of Nigerians are......
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by PointZerom: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Realist12:
It's funny how they sound like Obi is the one to rescue Nigeria where as he couldn't rescue Anambra. Yes it's hard defending any ruling party based on the retrogrssive growth of the Nigerian economy, but look at Anambra and Lagos, compare the initiatives both past governors brought to their states and tell me who is more progressive, Let's say Visa were required for inter states travel. Adamawa, Anambra or Lagos we know which most Nigerians will go for the most. Let no one deceive you everyone knows what's best for them asides tribalism. Tinubu should win this election. He's fit both politically and intellectually. Prior to the election a lot of us have wanted the progress of the country it's weird people that just switched sides recently are now telling us that they want the progress of Nigeria more than us .

They have told you to stop comparing Lagos with Anambra but won't hear.

Compare Lagos with Dubai, Canada and even Johannesburg that's when you'll realize the damages Tinubu has caused Lagos.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Awon okoro grin

I be warri boy, if you get mind, I go meet you anywhere, bet.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by danot1030: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Nigeria can never win if Obi wins. Let me tell what will happen if Peter Obi win the election though he will not win.

If Peter Obi wins the election, Nigeria Treasury will be Pandora, Nigeria find will be stolen to invest in beer and other family businesses, IPOB wins, UGM will take over every part of Nigeria.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Bryan88(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Difrent:

Your choice your right

To me BAT is the best man for the position.
are u not a fuul? Obi fan u quotin is havin plenty likes...u wey dey fan BAT is having just 2likes and ur brains never wan reset?
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Demolakay: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2022
Realist12:
It's funny how they sound like Obi is the one to rescue Nigeria where as he couldn't rescue Anambra. Yes it's hard defending any ruling party based on the retrogrssive growth of the Nigerian economy, but look at Anambra and Lagos, compare the initiatives both past governors brought to their states and tell me who is more progressive, Let's say Visa were required for inter states travel. Adamawa, Anambra or Lagos we know which most Nigerians will go for the most. Let no one deceive you everyone knows what's best for them asides tribalism. Tinubu should win this election. He's fit both politically and intellectually. Prior to the election a lot of us have wanted the progress of the country it's weird people that just switched sides recently are now telling us that they want the progress of Nigeria more than us .

Look at d nonsense ur spewing! Lagos had d luxury no Oda state has,except Abuja now.
Lagos has d nations famous airport
Has d nation famous ports (Tincan island,Apapa port) etc
Lagos was a former capital, infrastructures were built Dere by successive government.
Lagos is d richest state as of now,but d state is still a slum.
D second worst city to live in.
Obi has limited resources to work with in Anambra,he showed prudence, built infrastructure, built roads wit minimal costs,unlike wat we av in Lagos.
Soo wat are u bragging Abt concerning Tinubu.
As at now,Lagos shld b competing wit Johannesburg,Pretoria,Dubai, Maroc,Algiers,Cairo etc.but look at dose cities ND Lagos,den ask urself why a state wit d 6th biggest economy is LYK DAT.where are d monies going to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by JOemmy(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2022
This deji guy is taking the whole thing too personal he used to support obi I don't know what happened along the line very unstable character.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2022
You Obidient abuse TINUBU everyday because of your hates towards him...

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by GerraMeh74(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Difrent:

NO.
How e wan take do am?
The one that will change the lives of the common man most is BAT....as he has demonstrated he knows ways of creating employment and attracting investments which are the needed ingredients for poor peoples economic emancipation.
You can write a whole book and make sense,but just one sentence of supporting Tinubu and you sound very uninformed
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by obyrich(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Throwback:
I remember when all these desperate souls were united under the umbrella of corruption.

Now they are attacking each other and reminding us that someone is a Camerounian and he lost his polling unit to Buhari. We are also reminded that one who deludes himself as a Saint that wants to revolutionise Nigeria, was a campaign director for Jonathan and helped to disburse the Dasuki funds meant for national security.

By themselves, they reveal the truths they had previously united to challenge.

Shame on all desperate political prostitutes and ticket hunters.

At the time $2b Dasuki security funds was being shared by Peter Obi as the SouthEast campaign director for Jonathan re-election, Doyin Okupe was busy defending the Jonathan regime that bought 2nd hand trains. He said we cannot have new trains because we are not America. When reminded we are the largest economy in Africa so we should have the money, he gave a vague reply and quickly stepped away.

https://www.nairaland.com/2184251/doyin-okupe-nigeria-cant-afford

Okupe and Obi are now in Labour Party as campaign director and presidential candidate respectively, and want to revolutionise Nigeria using Egypt standard.

We easily fall victim to deception in this country.
is that why APC accountant general stole 80billion?

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by emonis88: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2022
This is how u know those who don't love our country, a person who can bet with $10k , that money can set some people up on business, that means he is comfortable, but he is gambling with the future of our country, he is abroad, so his prefared candidate must ve given him some money to discredit Obi or any other candidate they feel is a threat, so when the shit hits the fan, he is abroad , enjoying the good choice others made in their country, but has destroyed the future of his motherland, by speaking trash, betting as if it was a trivial football match , while those in Nigeria il now suffer for these people's ineptitude n triviality.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by emezuo17: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Difrent:

NO.
How e wan take do am?
. I totally disagree with you on the part of BAT being the one that can change anything, this is not Tinubu of 15or 10years ago, the present Tinubu is too physically and mentally weak to do what you are talking about, Obi is part of the beorgous class but among the three, he is a lesser devil, the followers just want to use him to change the status quo which Tinubu and Atiku represents.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Bryan88(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Minjim:
Isn't it amazing that all the social media voices T the forefront of supporting Pater Obi are from the East?

And they claimed its not about ethnic.
Keep deceiving yourselves

They released @ong to mock Tinubu and all the people remixing it are also from the East.

Yorubas #ont really like the over bearing influence of Tinubu but the manner Pater Obi supporters are taking this personal are making Yorubas to have sympathy for Tinubu.

You ppl keep doing what you're doing and watch Obi lose more supporters
Obi will lose more supporters and yet u are jst havin 2likes on your quotes jst because u are not obidient and u stil never wan wise? Odee
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Willy7:
Rev. Fr Ugwu, much respect. I salute your courage and tenacity in putting these retards and polical neophytes in their proper place. They have been deceiving people all this years acting as activists. Thank God for exposing them. At least the youth now know their role models for who they are. This election is not and never will be about Obi, but rather the downtrodden, hungry, rejected and poor Nigerian that has said Enough to the status quo. These challatans are just there for their belly and seeking for who will court their evil services. Nigerians now know better. Deji should keep his corrupt gotten loot from heaven knows where, he will need it later for himself to get himself busy when the country has been positioned for production by President Peter Obi.

The reverend father na thief,is job is to preach repentance and draw soul's to God not souls to politician's and devil's ...
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Softmirror: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Willy7:

PLENTY EMPTY TALK! ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD .!
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
KEVIND:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iHKVF3CzpsR4dJm9xqMbqegoUyQRzkKGHt956XbDLUxbp4AbvLAzr8Qvt6vnxdZTl&id=100047214812954

The reverend father na thief and working for Lucifer not God,is job is to preach repentance and draw soul's to God not souls to politician's and devil's . Nigeria problem na God hand he dey nor be even pope hand ,not even politician.......

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by emezuo17: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:
Foolishness at its peak.

Which of the contestants doesn't have multi million naira businesses to return to upon loss at the polls?

Dude should bet if he has the funds or just tuck his tail between his legs and scram. They claim to believe strongly that the candidate would win but can't even risk a penny betting on him.
. Sorry Omenka, I know you stay in Lagos and don't and can't visit Benue cos of Fulani herdsmen, that should bother you most, not Peter Obi, Tinubu or Atiku, try and get your priorities right for once you won't die if you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. / "Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.