Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi (43315 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK / Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Geminiivory: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:
Foolishness at its peak.

Which of the contestants doesn't have multi million naira businesses to return to upon loss at the polls?

Dude should bet if he has the funds or just tuck his tail between his legs and scram. They claim to believe strongly that the candidate would win but can't even risk a penny betting on him.

Hope you know someone has been up since yesterday and your deji is yet to say a word... TALK IS CHEAP and make sure you get get a life.okay?
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Kolabalogun(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
I know that day is coming where all the mighty ones will be disappointed and our being gullible in the name of favoritism will be over then we will realize it is better we form a formidable force rather than be a political pets...
#HappySunday
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Oya send your phone numbers ...

Email me. I will. Definitely not on here lol, I ready 20k 10k each on Obi and atiku, you can find me on instagram also, email me I give you there. Then we negotiate on business. I get domiciliary account, I get bank manager as friend, I get lawyers as friends, so we sign off the deal. Email me from nairaland, so I can reply with details, let’s kick off. We fit yarn for video call also, so we know who we Dey deal with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Can you imagine fake Reverend forming politician.

Mr Rev I don't know you and many don't know you you can go to hell with your obi.

Obi will never rule Nigeria. Take it or burst it.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by CommonSense1967: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Peter Obi- tuary will be lucky to win just one state.
Only a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey Obi diot zombie won't know this by now.
I'm willing to increase the bet to $20k.
That's guaranteed free money for me grin
Better than crypto or stock market.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Throwback:
I remember when all these desperate souls were united under the umbrella of corruption.

Now they are attacking each other and reminding us that someone is a Camerounian and he lost his polling unit to Buhari. We are also reminded that one who deludes himself as a Saint that wants to revolutionise Nigeria, was a campaign director for Jonathan and helped to disburse the Dasuki funds meant for national security.

By themselves, they reveal the truths they had previously united to challenge.

Shame on all desperate political prostitutes and ticket hunters.

At the time $2b Dasuki security funds was being shared by Peter Obi as the SouthEast campaign director for Jonathan re-election, Doyin Okupe was busy defending the Jonathan regime that bought 2nd hand trains. He said we cannot have new trains because we are not America. When reminded we are the largest economy in Africa so we should have the money, he gave a vague reply and quickly stepped away.

https://www.nairaland.com/2184251/doyin-okupe-nigeria-cant-afford

Okupe and Obi are now in Labour Party as campaign director and presidential candidate respectively, and want to revolutionise Nigeria using Egypt standard.

We easily fall victim to deception in this country.
And one is what we have in this poster below:

Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Hangulsaram: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:
Foolishness at its peak.

Which of the contestants doesn't have multi million naira businesses to return to upon loss at the polls?

Dude should bet if he has the funds or just tuck his tail between his legs and scram. They claim to believe strongly that the candidate would win but can't even risk a penny betting on him.
Obi is the talking point here or could I say the reason for the betting. Why did n’t they bet for other candidates?
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Throwback: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If you are not the publisher of Sahara Reporters who published the lies they're known for that time, then you must be an agent of lies grin

Keep it up and get ready for the defeat of your candidate next year. A ti gbon! Nobody can deceive us again .

You are still unwise.

It is a video. Watch it and stop being ignorant.

Zombiedient claiming wisdom.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Throwback:

You are still unwise.

It is a video. Watch it and stop being ignorant.

Zombiedient claiming wisdom.
It was put up by Sahara reporters.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Oxb90: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
BenDo63:
Abeg, the bet na how many odds? cool
only 1 odd.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
loosecanon50:
This 2023 election is really exposing the stupidity in a lot of people who I thought had their shit together. First it was Reno, now it's this halfwit.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by KayCee92(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:
Foolishness at its peak.

As old as you are, you cannot settle down to read and at least, understand. He mentioned the three main contenders as being able to afford anything they want till they leave this planet. But you will never see that. Just blinded by hate or what exactly.

Read to understand not to respond.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by KayCee92(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

omenka so politics to you is just a game and not an avenue to better lives?
omenka if anyone will be yearning for change of government and current failed party it's you omenka from Benue due to the fact that your state is one of the worst hit of Buhari's maladministration.
but guess what?
you're now reinforcing another failure Tinubu just to spite igbos.
Omenka I can bet my life that 95% of the reasons you're supporting Tinubu is not because you believe he can deliver but just to massage your hate for the tribe that doesn't know your existence which starts and end on nairaland.
omenka put your people first
you know Peter Obi is better than Tinubu but your hate for igbos have blinded you.
omenka think about your people first.

Please, don't spend too much time on that guy. Someone that refused to read...
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Throwback: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It was put up by Sahara reporters.

You are steadfastly an Ostrich zombie.

So scared to learn the truth.

Why not disconnect all your Internet signals to avoid learning that you are deluded by a typical desperate political prostitute, who cannot now claim to be leading a revolution for the youth.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by GodisFirst: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thanks Rev. Fr. Kelvin for this reply. You have said my mind.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by sweetjohn(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Your obi is a confirmed criminal....an ipob apologist...his son is also a member of deadly terrorist gang....

See as your obi misrule anambra...and u dey Lagos with your OSU lunatic head dey abuse your benefactor...
Anufia

Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.
I thought your madness will start this year ending but it seems it has started already
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Throwback:

Why not disconnect all your Internet signals to avoid learning that you are deluded by a typical desperate political prostitute, who cannot now claim to be leading a revolution for the youth.
I'd not join you on your paths of insults. Dig the archive. SR published it. I don't trust in their news. It's always marred with controversies and propaganda just like you, another propagandist
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by bonnyhope: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by felice1: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thanks sir for this.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Newton2024: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Difrent:

Your choice your right

To me BAT is the best man for the position.
So, I imagine that if ever Obi loses, there will be celebration amongst these folks betting. Interestingly, while they celebrate, Obi will return happily to his multimillion naira businesses while those celebrating will return to their trenches as they look for generators to charge their phones to tweet "I told you that Obi has no structure."

What a shame!
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Newton2024: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Spirit04:
Even me, I'm ready to bet with those saying Obi will win Edo state. If Obi win one ward in Edo state I'm ready to give you 100k
Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
that is the problem with idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.
so you will not suffer if tinubu win.
by then, obituary will deplete the successes Lagos has recorded over the year's.
obituary should not come and kill this country.

Coming from someone's moniker that is jesuslovesyou. Taliban wey dey disguise...put tinubu/obi on an integrity scale, you go shock for your heroin lord.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Throwback:

Remind me if it is Lagosians that go by night bus to enjoy Anambra development, or it is Anambrarians that go by night bus to enjoy Lagos development?

If Peter Obi loses it means that Nigeria will have a chance to grow like Lagos instead of being restricted in growth like Anambra.

No dey brag with former Nigeria capital, the Lagos you are even hyping is only better than Syria according to global index. Lagos never reached full potential because of continuous Looting from Jagaban.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by ifihearam: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Abdu81:
Deji is a youth I guess, he is also dealing with youths.

We understand every game he is playing.
The youths are even more determined.
The campaign from the youths for obi will be special and successful, they will collect their millions PVCs and vote for obi.
No one is interested in barking dogs .
Reno omokiri just realized this.

Don't worry we know them

Deji
Reno
Segalink
Sowore
Zack orji
Mbaka
Asari dokubo
Gentle jack
Etc
people who are bent on destroying the Nigerian future because of their greedy selfish gain.

We will never forget, posterity will also judge them.

You are very stupid, so because they do not support your liar and pretender obi they are destroying your fathers future? you be goat. this is why i hate both obi and his supportres like you, must everyone support who you support? ewu
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Chydo63(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Throwback:
I remember when all these desperate souls were united under the umbrella of corruption.

Now they are attacking each other and reminding us that someone is a Camerounian and he lost his polling unit to Buhari. We are also reminded that one who deludes himself as a Saint that wants to revolutionise Nigeria, was a campaign director for Jonathan and helped to disburse the Dasuki funds meant for national security.

By themselves, they reveal the truths they had previously united to challenge.

Shame on all desperate political prostitutes and ticket hunters.

At the time $2b Dasuki security funds was being shared by Peter Obi as the SouthEast campaign director for Jonathan re-election, Doyin Okupe was busy defending the Jonathan regime that bought 2nd hand trains. He said we cannot have new trains because we are not America. When reminded we are the largest economy in Africa so we should have the money, he gave a vague reply and quickly stepped away.

https://www.nairaland.com/2184251/doyin-okupe-nigeria-cant-afford

Okupe and Obi are now in Labour Party as campaign director and presidential candidate respectively, and want to revolutionise Nigeria using Egypt standard.

We easily fall victim to deception in this country.
who amongst all the presidential candidates do you think can liberate nigeria?
Simple question & stop sounding like a JW that's neither here nor there!
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by CSTRR: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
They think 2023 elections is like Chelsea versus Tottenham.

People playing with their own future.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Abdu81: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
ifihearam:

You are very stupid, so because they do not support your liar and pretender obi they are destroying your fathers future? you be goat. this is why i hate both obi and his supportres like you, must everyone support who you support? ewu

If you are looking for the source of your frustrations please meet BUHARI or tinubu.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Throwback:

If you're not sure of any information, don't provide it. It's that simple
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Kingspin(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:
Foolishness at its peak.

How I wish Akinwumi "Akin" Adesina is the Labour Party candidate.
And you still expect me to support Tinubu.

I would love to see the reaction honestly.
If Nigerians are such biased creatures
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Antai123(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Spirit04:
Even me, I'm ready to bet with those saying Obi will win Edo state. If Obi win one ward in Edo state I'm ready to give you 100k
What makes you think he won't win Edo state. You guys are deceiving yourselves. Going by antecedent, records capacity and integrity, the only candidate that has the desire to solve the problem of the masses is Peter Obi.

Let me tell all of you, Peter Obi, will not cease to be Peter Obi if he looses. This election is not between Peter Obi and the Old and corrupt politicians. It's between the poor Nigerians such as you and the already existing status quo that has looted this country till this moment.

Some Nigerians are too poor in thinking, or too naive to know that APC and PDP has already mortgaged the next 8years through the dollars that was spent in the primaries and the dollars that will be spent in vote buying. I pity for fools that will see grin grin clearly handwriting on the wall and will not try to avert what is coming. unfortunately some ASU Student are campaigning for APC and PDP.

If Nigeria fail to elect Peter Obi come 2023, it will be a defeat on the poor masses. And all of you excluding the well meaning Nigerians who will vote Peter Obi will suffer alone. My Visa is ready, I'm leaving Nigeria to UK as soon as election is done next year. Stupidity is a choice, choose ye this day, either to remain with recycle old politician with no goal for Nigeria, or to Chose a well meaning, Peter Obi.
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Wwwq: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Really
Re: Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi by Stanleyq: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Difrent:

Is Obi not a billionaire?
A bourgeois like the rest is whom the common man should see as a messiah?
And Is Obi part of the downtrodden....hungry...rejected and poor Nigerians?
NO.
How e wan take do am?
Relax and reflect properly....No difference between the 3 top contenders.
The one that will change the lives of the common man most is BAT....as he has demonstrated he knows ways of creating employment and attracting investments which are the needed ingredients for poor peoples economic emancipation.
obi will win them, go and verify.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / APC Disqualifies 12 Kogi Governorship Aspirants (Full List) / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.