Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet (35172 Views)

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Dubaku543: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2022
omenka:
But why is it such a big deal when the people of the East have been saying just the same using different words?

They've threatened to deal with anyone who dares to campaign for anyone else besides their son Obi. In this case on the other hand, the tweet was rather an emotional appeal, though sectarian, whereas Easterners threaten you flat out.

The only people who seem no be practicing real democracy on this country are the Middle Belt, South West, and South South.
Oga please leave the East alone and vote who you want to vote. What is all this? Did anybody hold you under gunpoint not to vote APC? Please don't slander the East this early morning. This thing you are looking for, I will give it to you hot hot this morning.
Just respect your useless age this morning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by adecz: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Hypocrites & Parasites❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

God gave the north fertile hardworking
people. ☑️☑️☑️

Fulani brought you religious fanaticism & poverty☪️☪️☪️

The problem of the north is Fulani,
take it or leave it❗️❗️
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Bendeco02: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Jack500:

Sharap! To hell with southern unity, no one needs it, give your useless 5% votes to obituary, we will vote Tinubu, let's meet at the poll to settle score, once again to hell with southern unity.
Then stop crying, tinubu should come and win the presidency with his region inconsequential votes let's see.

I can bet that Obi will have more votes than your sectional presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Tflex01: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

You ar new here or you would know me cheesy

I am a very well known Bini man on this forum... I have been banned so Manny times for preaching my Niger Delta nation message.

So cry more little kid grin

Well known Bini man on NL but Abakaliki teenager in reality. grin

cheesy
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by MNDY(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=115649803]Like I have said severally, the president is just one man who will be locked up in Aso Rock most of the time and far away from reality. The president’s appointees and those around him will ultimately determine the direction, success or otherwise of his administration. Atiku has a lot more of bigots around him than Buhari. He will be worse than Buhari in terms of nepotism and religious intolerance.

WHAT YOU CALL SOUTHERN EXTREMISM CAUSED BY OBI IS WRONGLY CALLED SO. IT'S ANNOYANCE OVER THE THOUGHT THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL OUT THERE NOT TIRED WITH WHAT NIGERIA HAS BEEN THRU AND WANT IT TO CONTINUE IN THE HANDS OF ATIKU OR TINUBU, 2 OBVIOUS DISASTERS WAITING. THESE 2 HAVE PROVEN THAT THEY CAN'T WORK FOR NIGERIA'S BETTERMENT. WHAT MAKES THE ANNOYANCE EVEN MORE SERIOUS IS THE FACT THAT PETER IS NOT PLANNING TO DECEIVE NIGERIANS (LIKE BUHARI). PETER'S PAST GOOD DEEDS ARE ON RECORD, IN PICTURES TOO THAT HAVE CIRCULATED THE SOCIAL MEDIA. 2023 WILL MAKE OR MAR NIGERIA MORE.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Realtalk20: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Some of you are just extremely foolish.

I'm presently at Ikoyi Club right now, will you come over?

Lowlifes like you will just be pushing random tribes on anybody just to justify una foolish statement.

I wander when is a crime to believe in fairness

Even Atiku himself was shouting in 2015 that it was the turn of the North.

You are a Muslim extremist

You are not at ikoyi club except you are a staff or clearner there !!!!

YOU ARE A LIAR !!

I am a member of the club and we have an event coming which I am part of the committee!!!

THIS ONE IS A CHEAP LIAR

Drop your membership serial number let me drop mine you liar !!! Or maybe someone took you in their you can't afford to pay and even if you could your type can't be accepted. Drop your membership serial number

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Realtalk20: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Tflex01:

Well known Bini man on NL but Abakaliki teenager in reality. grin

cheesy

E pain am grin owan oma sewe
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Tflex01: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

E pain am grin owan oma sewe

Ozuor. cheesy

grin
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Difrent: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2022
VERDA:

Just imagine the kind of country we want to continue living in, so feelings will keep being assuaged?, Can't they use the political power to better themselves...? Or the country will not move forward again because of the Fulani tribe?? A minority tribe in the country?? why don't we just entrench rotation of the presidency between the 6 geopolitical zones into the constitution and stop this joke. This country is finished.

Good suggestion.....happens even in so called advanced countries.
The push for Obi presidency is fuelled by the same entitlement mentality of igbos also....if not why insist it must be Obi because an igboman has never been president and igbo feelings must be assuaged.....when we also have over200 other tribes that have never been president too......
That's why they say all politics is local....meaning you consider the interest of your communiy/classs/tribe/religion first and is likely to go with someone who will protect your interests.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Bendeco02: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Some of you are just extremely foolish.

I'm presently at Ikoyi Club right now, will you come over?

Lowlifes like you will just be pushing random tribes on anybody just to justify una foolish statement.

I wander when is a crime to believe in fairness

Even Atiku himself was shouting in 2015 that it was the turn of the North.

You are a Muslim extremist

Oga shut up.

You want power to shift to south? Yet it's people like you that keep saying that Igbos will never be Nigeria president. All Nigerians have seen you guys finish.

You're supporting southern presidency or S.W presidency?

Your tinubu will never be Nigeria president, know that and know peace.

What happened in Osun is just sample... Tinubu won't even see more votes than Obi.

If you're ready let's stake on that.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Realtalk20: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Tflex01:

Ozuor. cheesy

grin

You can't even Speak fluent Bini , Yoruba hooligan... After all ama biewe ese. Don't blame me ask themgrin you and your pitiable tribe are so In need of love grin
tugha dehie obo oghe eghian. grin

Now cry more
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by SugarGirl44(f): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2022
I can't blame the guy.
He's actually fighting for his people.
Not everybody will be like the omo ales in Yorubaland who are supporting obi and atiku.

Every normal person wants the best for his people, except Yorubas.
They're all over sm mocking Tinubu, forgetting that if he fails, Yoruba fails.

And if you ask them to support Yoruba nation, they'll still complain.
Awon oponu dede.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Tflex01: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

You can't even Speak fluent Bini , Yoruba hooligan... After all ama biewe ese. Don't blame me ask themgrin you and your pitiable tribe are so In need of love grin
tugha dehie obo oghe eghian. grin

Now cry more

Lol na real Ozuor you be. It's not my fault that you are not proud of your miserable Igbo tribe by writing jargons just to claim Bini.

Nuisance! cheesy

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Jack500: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Then stop crying, tinubu should come and win the presidency with his region inconsequential votes let's see.

I can bet that Obi will have more votes that your sectional presidential candidate.

We shall see grin angry grin
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Like I have said severally, the president is just one man who will be locked up in Aso Rock most of the time and far away from reality. The president’s appointees and those around him will ultimately determine the direction, success or otherwise of his administration. Atiku has a lot more of bigots around him than Buhari. He will be worse than Buhari in terms of nepotism and religious intolerance.

Sadly, Peter Obi is not so different. He has made his campaign solely about the Christian faith and has also surrounded himself with Christian extremists and ipob secessionists. With the way he has been moving from one church to the other and the toxicity of those promoting him on social media, one can easily see the dangerous and divisive direction his administration will take.

For me, I condemn all of them. Who we need in 2023 is a president who can identify talents from all over the country and work with them to find solutions to Nigeria's various problems irrespective of age, religion and ethnicity. We don’t need a president that panders to toxic extremists on all sides. Atiku panders to northern extremists while Peter Obi panders to southern extremists. We must avoid both of them.
Hmmm
What about emilokan.
That is a nationalistic jingle I suppose

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Parachoko: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Oga shut up.

You want power to shift to south? Yet it's people like you that keep saying that Igbos will never be Nigeria president. All Nigerians have seen you guys finish.

You're supporting southern president or S.W president?

Your tinubu will never be Nigeria president, know that and know peace.

What happened in Osun is just sample... Tinubu won't even see more votes than Obi.

If you're ready let's stake on that.
I do not have the time to read your foolish opinion.

I have no time for lowlifes like you who see everything from religion/ethic view.

You don quickly accuse me of been a Yoruba, com Ikoyi Club make I even see you sef.

Lowlifes like you go just dey reason person anyhow online.

Because of my humble opinion, you accuse me of being a Yoruba, what a fool!

I am for power rotation between North and South. 2023 is a Southerner turn, if you are not happy, you can become a suicide bomber and bomb yourself to pieces like a lowlife you are. Nobody cares about your useless existence.

Atiku fought Jonathan because he feels is the turn of the North, he left the PDP and work for Buhari against the interest of Jonathan/PDP. But fools like you think everybody will keep quiet now that Atiku has taking the slot of the South.

A useless Muslim Fanatic
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by jojothaiv(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2022
The maigida is honest with his remarks.

Sardauna has set the precedents with his speech a long time ago, it's only a lying and an hypocritical northern power mogul will beg to differ.

And hey, I'm a northerner...
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

Is good to set this straight.
THIS DOES NOT CONCERN THE HAUSAS

THIS PURE FULANI AGENDA.
USING ATIKU ABUBAKAR.
See why I dislike the North?
This stupi d born to rule mentality. The v forgotten eyes v opened and middle belt is no longer north?
Atiku ll cry bitterly in 2023 when he lose.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Realtalk20: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2022
Tflex01:

Lol na real Ozuor you be. It's not my fault that you are not proud of your miserable Igbo tribe by writing jargons just to claim Bini.

Nuisance! cheesy

grin

Jargons ? Tugha rie eren for saying that grin

E pain am... Bini not be your mate forever.... Salves who ran to southwest from the great Bini kingdom...

Bow before your masters and beg for forgiveness the. Maybe things may change for you after all eloghosa nahu. grin
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by NLPoliceMann: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Frigga13:

Bingo... only a stupid and foolish fool will slap his father and parents for making his choice

IPOB bingos are senseless and without shame

Power to the people
North 2023

Bingos barking and will bark more in their igboland
cc: Seun, cc: Lalasticlala, cc: Justwise, cc: Myndd44

Make Nigeria better again
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by BlackPantherxXx: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2022
fiizznation:
This guy isn't any different from the Yoruba folks that support Tinubu.
The 2023 election will be hugely influenced by ethnicity and regionalism.

Nothing surprising here!!! Nigerians will have to choose either one of the kleptomaniac, Atiku and Tinubu.

Funny, what a good time to be alive.

Better to have a kleptomanaic with business or management success than a hypocritical "saint" who is a proven incompetent dullard.

Same "saint" released 2 convicted Governors.

OBJ and IBB warned about his hypocrisy and lack of capacity. We refused to listen.

I supported him 2015.... I am ashamed to say
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:

He has to use such tweets as his defense as the two campaigns have been based on appealing to religion and ethnic sentiments. Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku and betrayed Wike his southern friend out of ethnic consideration. That last minute stepping down was more than politics, it was a strong message to all northerners that they must keep power at all cost.

Peter Obi has also made extremist Christians and secessionist agitators the backbone of his campaign. They kind of message they have pushed out in the last one month or so is scary. The way Peter Obi is jumping from one church to the other, one would even think he’s running for CAN president. If I’m a Muslim from the north, I will equally be worried.

So you see, Hayatu and those supporting Peter Obi are all the same. They will continue to justify their bigotry through each other’s lens. We must condemn them all. We don’t need a president who will be surrounded by extremists from the south or extremists from the north. We need a president who is a Nigerian and who will be at home with every ethnic groups and religious.
You're still struggling to make sense
How will a Muslim Muslim ticket be at home with every ethnic group and religion?
On our national days, since 1999, the President and his Vice represent the country at the ecumenical centre and national mosque as the case may be for each. If APC succeeds in 2023, October 1 of that year will see both President and VP do independence Day Thanksgiving at the jumat in the national mosque. Does that cure the religious bigotry you have identified as a problem or strengthen it? An extremist from the Muslim side seeing that will probably say Allahu Akbar. Allah has finally given this country to the ummah, while a Christian extremist seeing that will say this nation is being islamized.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by bigfish3k: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:
Like I have said severally, the president is just one man who will be locked up in Aso Rock most of the time and far away from reality. The president’s appointees and those around him will ultimately determine the direction, success or otherwise of his administration. Atiku has a lot more of bigots around him than Buhari. He will be worse than Buhari in terms of nepotism and religious intolerance.

Sadly, Peter Obi is not so different. He has made his campaign solely about the Christian faith and has also surrounded himself with Christian extremists and ipob secessionists. With the way he has been moving from one church to the other and the toxicity of those promoting him on social media, one can easily see the dangerous and divisive direction his administration will take.

For me, I condemn all of them. Who we need in 2023 is a president who can identify talents from all over the country and work with them to find solutions to Nigeria's various problems irrespective of age, religion and ethnicity. We don’t need a president that panders to toxic extremists on all sides. Atiku panders to northern extremists while Peter Obi panders to southern extremists. We must avoid both of them.
How will he sign documents with shaky hands

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Abdu81: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

See why I dislike the North?
This stupi d born to rule mentality. The v forgotten eyes v opened and middle belt is no longer north?
Atiku ll cry bitterly in 2023 when he lose.

This leaked Fulani plan should be exposed
Please share this information as much as you can.
Every one need to be aware of this evil plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:

This leaked Fulani plan should be exposed
Please share this information as much as you can.
Every one need to be aware of this evil plan.
It has been over shared
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Bendeco02: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not have the time to read your foolish opinion.

I have no time for lowlifes like you who see everything from religion/ethic view.

You don quickly accuse me of been a Yoruba, com Ikoyi Club make I even see you sef.

Lowlifes like you go just dey reason person anyhow online.

Because of my humble opinion, you accuse me of being a Yoruba, what a fool!

I am for power rotation between North and South. 2023 is a Southerner turn, if you are not happy, you can become a suicide bomber and bomb yourself to pieces like a lowlife you are. Nobody cares about your useless existence.

Atiku fought Jonathan because he feels is the turn of the North, he left the PDP and work for Buhari against the interest of Jonathan/PDP. But fools like you think everybody will keep quiet now that Atiku has taking the slot of the South.

A useless Muslim Fanatic

Am arguing with reality but you choose to respond with emotions..

By the way, who told you am a Muslim?

Am an Anambrarian, Onitsha man.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Parachoko: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Bendeco02:

Am arguing with reality but you choose to respond with emotions..

By the way, who told you am a Muslim?

Am an Anambrarian, Onitsha man.
Can you see you are a foolish person? Nobody told you am a Yoruba man, neither did I tell you am a Yoruba man, but you felt comfortable calling me a Yoruba man cause you are in pains because of my humble opinion.

Power is suppose to be rotated to the South, but is not, so I don't know why you had to be in pains because of my humble opinion.

You're a Muslim Fanatic from Adamawa.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by BlackPantherxXx: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:
I can't blame the guy.
He's actually fighting for his people.
Not everybody will be like the omo ales in Yorubaland who are supporting obi and atiku.

Every normal person wants the best for his people, except Yorubas.
They're all over sm mocking Tinubu, forgetting that if he fails, Yoruba fails.

And if you ask them to support Yoruba nation, they'll still complain.
Awon oponu dede.

This is what annoys me about the foolish liberal Yorubas.

They are the ones who make flat heads abuse us because of their stupid equity stance. They are the ones that can cause us to be conquered by other tribes who are ruthlessly selfish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Bendeco02: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you see you are a foolish person? Nobody told you am a Yoruba man, neither did I tell you am a Yoruba man, but you felt comfortable calling me a Yoruba man cause you are in pains because of my humble opinion.

Power is suppose to be rotated to the South, but is not, so I don't know why you had to be in pains because of my humble opinion.

You're a Muslim Fanatic from Adamawa.
You can't be Igbo, am sure of that... No true Igbo son reason as you do.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2022
See the kind of bigots working for the so called unifer. Small pressure from the Obidients and he has leaked the secret of their campaign strategy. This is not a random person oooo. This is one of the publicists for the so-called unifier. Shame
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Advocate500: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2022
omenka:
But why is it such a big deal when the people of the East have been saying just the same using different words?

They've threatened to deal with anyone who dares to campaign for anyone else besides their son Obi. In this case on the other hand, the tweet was rather an emotional appeal, though sectarian, whereas Easterners threaten you flat out.

The only people who seem no be practicing real democracy on this country are the Middle Belt, South West, and South South.
psychiatric tests is needed at this point in your life, how can a grown ass man allow igbo to be written all over his brain?
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Advocate500: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:

i know you don't believe what you wrote there .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill / Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.